Why if Obama focused like a laser on jobs, then..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
job council not met for six months???
President Barack Obama’s Jobs Council hasn’t met publicly for six months, even as the issue of job creation dominates the 2012 election.

At this point, the hiatus — which reached the half-year mark Tuesday — might be less awkward than an official meeting, given the hornet’s nest of issues that could sting Obama and the council members if the private-sector panel gets together.
President Obama's jobs panel missing in action - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO.com

Just another Blow hard Promise NOT KEPT!!!
Gitmo,"focus like laser".. cut deficit in half...

All talk no show!!!

President Barack Obama’s Jobs Council hasn’t met publicly for six months, even as the issue of job creation dominates the 2012 election.

At this point, the hiatus — which reached the half-year mark Tuesday — might be less awkward than an official meeting, given the hornet’s nest of issues that could sting Obama and the council members if the private-sector panel gets together.

All talk no show!!!

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years, Neither does Romney have any kind of comprehensive (or comprehend-able) position on jobs. Nor has the GOP allowed anything through the senate (first term) or the house (second term)

I am trying hard not to laugh.

they already know what it takes to create jobs.

they cant FORCE these republicans to help the American people

We can't help the American people by paying them to be unemployed.

Let's see how well it work in San Francisco. The city is going to pay the homeless $75.00 a week to be homeless.

All talk no show!!!

More ammo for Mitt !!!!

Keep up the poor work Obama... :clap2:

what would happen to the economy if no one got help right now?

less economic activity huh

All talk no show!!!

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years, Neither does Romney have any kind of comprehensive (or comprehend-able) position on jobs. Nor has the GOP allowed anything through the senate (first term) or the house (second term)

I am trying hard not to laugh.

1. Tax cuts ARE a jobs bill.
2. Romney's position on jobs is clear and understandble, at least to people with a modicum of intelligence.
3. The GOP is a minority in the Senate, they couldn't stop any bill at all without democrat help.

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years

To my knowledge, the government isn't nor has the solution to every problem there is.

I know that's hard for some people to understand though.

our best economic times in this countries history saw top tax rates over twice what they are now

If it was a simple causation relationship like you present it here, then taxing everyone at 100% would lead to incredible economic prosperity.

To my knowledge the GOP has not presented any jobs bill (other than tax cuts) in the last four years

To my knowledge, the government isn't nor has the solution to every problem there is.

I know that's hard for some people to understand though.

You are the one who refuses facts bud.

the top tax rate rising will not create what you claim it does.

history shows that

just what is it you want to see happen to this country?

I want to see obama get defeated in November. That way the businesses in this country would see that their number one enemy is no longer a threat, then they will begin to invest and spend. This will create jobs, innovation, and spark a real economic recovery. The very NEXT day after Mitt wins, the economy will begin to recover. IF Mitt wins that is.

Looks like a case where Obama tried to work productively with the people who want to destroy him again. That approach has not worked since day one, but still he persists. If these people feel they are being treated as the enemy they have only themselves to blame for setting the tone.

Forum List

Back