Why I won't vote.

a growing number have chosen to no validate a rigged system with their participation.

This is it, in a nut-shell.

Naaah, you are not validating anything, that's just an emotional cop-out. Not voting is actually empowering those who have ambitions to "rig" things in their own best interest which is why it is so important for you to use the power given to you by the US Constitution and stand up for yourself, your family, your country's best interest every chance you get.

a growing number have chosen to no validate a rigged system with their participation.

Naaah, you are not validating anything, that's just an emotional cop-out. Not voting is actually empowering those who have ambitions to "rig" things in their own best interest which is why it is so important for you to use the power given to you by the US Constitution and stand up for yourself, your family, your country's best interest every chance you get.

In-that I'm a realist, I can say and fully believe that my Vote, doesn't change the fact that the guys with the big dough achieve their "best interest," and have been for years, regardless.

It's not emotional, it's not unfounded, it's not childish or uneducated........it's reality.

Its right up there with closing your eyes and reaching into a bag of M&Ms. The orange ones are completely different from the blue ones - their party affiliation, campaign commercials and financial backers said so.

G.T.

One person can make a difference. It may be you, it may not. It may be someone you influence to make a difference, and it may not.
I dislike hearing young people copping a total surrender monkey attitude.

Define difference, and what it means within the realm of this topic, and we can have a discussion.

Valerie already has well-defined 'difference' in this thread; effecting change by actively participating in the process.
Voting is only one process in politics. There are other forms. One recent example of another form process can take, Google or Wikipedia Rick Santelli, who initially criticized the gov't plan to refinance mortgages. As a result of his criticism, the term 'Teaparty' was first heard nationally within 24 hours. Whether people like the 'Teaparty' or not, Santelli in his act, made a difference, and there is no argument over change being effected.

G.T.

One person can make a difference. It may be you, it may not. It may be someone you influence to make a difference, and it may not.
I dislike hearing young people copping a total surrender monkey attitude.

Define difference, and what it means within the realm of this topic, and we can have a discussion.

Valerie already has well-defined 'difference' in this thread; effecting change by actively participating in the process.
Voting is only one process in politics. There are other forms. One recent example of another form process can take, Google or Wikipedia Rick Santelli, who initially criticized the gov't plan to refinance mortgages. As a result of his criticism, the term 'Teaparty' was first heard nationally within 24 hours. Whether people like the 'Teaparty' or not, Santelli in his act, made a difference, and there is no argument over change being effected.

I don't think they're effecting anything other than which empty suit gets into office. And I wouldn't call that a difference.

I don't vote when I don't agree with the candidates given or when I think I am too uninformed about whom I am voting for. If everyone else followed the same logic, the political system wouldn't be such a mess.

I don't think they're effecting anything other than which empty suit gets into office. And I wouldn't call that a difference.

It's not my responsibility to convince you.

One of the primary freedoms we enjoy is the vote. I suppose all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, all those who fought and struggled to win the vote, and all those who dream of the day they too can vote are just so much crap to someone who refuses to vote. Pity.

No, they're so much crap to someone who is Corrupted by $$$$$.

You're not going to tug on my heart-strings by shamelessly using the people brave enough to fight for our Citizens. Sorry.
Sorry you have no depth perception. Those who sacrificed to ensure your right to vote had such perception.

I bet GT would have voted had one of the choices been NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Then he would have had the opportunity to voice his displeasure with the current choices.

No, they're so much crap to someone who is Corrupted by $$$$$.

You're not going to tug on my heart-strings by shamelessly using the people brave enough to fight for our Citizens. Sorry.
Sorry you have no depth perception. Those who sacrificed to ensure your right to vote had such perception.

I bet GT would have voted had one of the choices been NONE OF THE ABOVE.

Then he would have had the opportunity to voice his displeasure with the current choices.

You'd probably win money or non-liquid assets with this gamble.

Forum List

Back