Why I won't vote.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I won't vote because I feel that our Politicians are corrupted, or once in office, corruptable.

They are empty suits employing the Agenda of some back-room force, and despite the guise of their idealogical differences in public.....I think that they all play for the same team.

I'm only talking Federal and State, I'll still vote for Local.

To hell with the Federal Reserve. IRS. Wallstreet. National Banks.

They are your evil masters, America. You're voting for them, either way.

One of the primary freedoms we enjoy is the vote. I suppose all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, all those who fought and struggled to win the vote, and all those who dream of the day they too can vote are just so much crap to someone who refuses to vote. Pity.

One of the primary freedoms we enjoy is the vote. I suppose all those who gave the ultimate sacrifice, all those who fought and struggled to win the vote, and all those who dream of the day they too can vote are just so much crap to someone who refuses to vote. Pity.

No, they're so much crap to someone who is Corrupted by $$$$$.

You're not going to tug on my heart-strings by shamelessly using the people brave enough to fight for our Citizens. Sorry.

I won't vote because I feel that our Politicians are corrupted, or once in office, corruptable.

They are empty suits employing the Agenda of some back-room force, and despite the guise of their idealogical differences in public.....I think that they all play for the same team.

Good for you. Just stay out of the way of the adults on election days.

Nosmo,

How long was it between when the threat of economic collapse began being blasted all over the news..............................and the TARP and Stimulus were written and ready to go?

Pretty convenient, eh? I mean, even before the studies of why the collapse and what not, we somehow decided where to spend the "Fix" money??? Smells like rotten fish, dumdum.

Adults that bend over and have an ass tatoo that says: "insert propoganda here?"

Hey, have at it. I'll stay out of your way. You continue fighting back and forth between right and left whilst actual Governing is not affected by said fake fight.

You're not going to tug on my heart-strings by shamelessly using the people brave enough to fight for our Citizens. Sorry.
Sorry you have no depth perception. Those who sacrificed to ensure your right to vote had such perception.

Sorry you have no depth perception. Those who sacrificed to ensure your right to vote had such perception.

I would say this back at ya. Where's the middle class going?

Nosmo,

How long was it between when the threat of economic collapse began being blasted all over the news..............................and the TARP and Stimulus were written and ready to go?

Pretty convenient, eh? I mean, even before the studies of why the collapse and what not, we somehow decided where to spend the "Fix" money??? Smells like rotten fish, dumdum.
So, using what passes for logic in your world, you decided to show them by giving up your vote! That'll teach 'em a lesson they won't soon forget!

:cuckoo:

Nosmo,

So, using what passes for logic in your world, you decided to show them by giving up your vote! That'll teach 'em a lesson they won't soon forget!

:cuckoo:

You miss the point.

My vote, despite who I've voted for, has gone to the same entity of power. I'm not giving up anything. I never had a choice between 2 things, to vote for. Propoganda has been their only differences.

You really need to travel a bit GT. Yeah..there's corruption but it's nothing like in third world countries.

Where people..by in large..don't vote much.

You really need to travel a bit GT. Yeah..there's corruption but it's nothing like in third world countries.

Where people..by in large..don't vote much.

I've been to third world Countries. It means nothing to my point, whatsoever.

If you really don't think something is "up," with the way money$ is basically what's running our Government, then good for you, but I can see it pretty clearly dude.

Adults that bend over and have an ass tatoo that says: "insert propoganda here?"

Hey, have at it. I'll stay out of your way. You continue fighting back and forth between right and left whilst actual Governing is not affected by said fake fight.

ooooooh, ouch!

And maybe while you're busy not voting a little quality time devoted to your GED perhaps?

ooooooh, ouch!

And maybe while you're busy not voting a little quality time devoted to your GED perhaps?

Your insults don't mean anything to me, don't waste your time man.

That's your choice and that's our system.
You might want to check out the following book:

Too Much | A New Field Guide to America’s Plutocracy

The only way you could ever effect change is by actively participating in the process.

The only way you could ever effect change is by actively participating in the process.

I don't disagree, if things worked the way that they should. But it's sad that they don't, Valerie.

It's pretty shameless the way that pretty much every single Politician is trading personal favors to benefit Donators & Endorsers....and that's dictating policy more than the Vote is. People can disagree, and that's fine, but don't be throwing out lines like "get your GED," like what I'm saying is so off-base that I must be retarted. It's pretty sad if you can't at least partially see the truth of what I'm saying.

That's your choice and that's our system.
You might want to check out the following book:

Too Much | A New Field Guide to America’s Plutocracy

I appreciate the recommendation. I'll check out the synopsis and determine whether to read, thanks man.

Forum List

Back