Why I will vote for Obama

Forget About it. :D
Donnie Brasco - Forget About It
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf0ZyoUn7Vk]Donnie Brasco - Forget About It - YouTube[/ame]

I am going to vote for no one but I will be voting against Mitt Romney. Sad that it is the prevailing reason people are voting in 2012. Being the least bit optimistic is just a terrible no-no these days.

What was going through your head when you made this thread.

Did you think it was humorous? Maybe on a sitcom in the 90's or earlier.

Why I' voting for President Obama is in my sig.

And, STILL, the pubs can't come up with a list of their own accomplishments!

Oh wait ... ain't happening.

nevermind!

Then Romney is your guy. Good luck with that entire party. (You survived the shellacking you took in 08, you will be fine in 12. NO worries.)

:D

I'll think about it! :eusa_whistle:

No... you won't.
neuralizer.png

I am going to vote for no one but I will be voting against Mitt Romney. Sad that it is the prevailing reason people are voting in 2012. Being the least bit optimistic is just a terrible no-no these days.

Well--you'll be one of the few that hasn't gotten any wiser over the last 3 years--:razz:

12489d1322768474-obamas-approval-rating-falls-below-jimmy-carters-worst-worst-polling-12-01-2011.png

194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

:D

I'll think about it! :eusa_whistle:

No... you won't.
neuralizer.png

What was I saying? How did I get here? I suddenly have an urge to go stay with my mom for a couple of nights. No wait, I think I'll go to Bloomingdales and get some nice dresses, some shoes ... maybe a facial. Edgar never appreciated me anyway. I'm glad I kicked him out.

Oh, do you have a name for a good decorator?

Forum List

Back