Why I want Moore to win

Who is sitting in the white house right now?

Donald Trump. Who is, in large part, a Bannon creation. The republicans folded meekly to the far right and are only now beginning to find their stones. They still can't resist promoting corporate interests over individual interests, though, which keeps them firmly on my shit list.

Trump himself is just a reflection of what the republican party has become; a party of fear. A party of exclusion. A party devoid of honor. That's not to say that the democrats are great either. But I'm not talking about them right now, and I'd prefer y'all keep your whatabboutisms out of the conversation for the time being. Because I know that's where you'll take this in a heartbeat if you can.

How many Congressmen and Senators does Bannon own?

Bannon himself has kind of been falling apart. He put too many eggs in the Moore basket and it's coming back to bite him.

Trump still has a decent following of support in the house, if not so much the senate.

What exactly do you mean by "own"?

You said Bannon hijacked the party because......Trump.

The party also includes Congressmen, Senators and Governors.
Do of them owe their position to Bannon?
Or was your claim inaccurate?

I said that the far right, led in part by Bannon, hijacked the republican party ... I never said Bannon had some kind of magical hold over congress, or that he owned anyone. He and his fellows did, in fact, manage to dramatically change the way the party functioned. Republicans used to be all about global free trade. If it weren't for the far right, we'd still be heading the TPP. The republicans weren't interested in building a wall. To them, that's a waste of money.

But Bannon and co. cleverly played on peoples' fears and whipped up an angrier republican base. The establishment republicans saw that they had no choice but to play by Trump/Bannon's rules, as they were commanding all the momentum among the electorate. Why else would Ted Cruz capitulate to Trump after all the shit Trump said to and about him and his father? Because he knew which way the wind was blowing. And it didn't start blowing that way on accident. Enter Donald Trump and his cheerleading squad, the far right.

Steve Bannon and the alt-right movement hijacked the GOP? Uh no. Steve Bannon has no power and the alt-right movement is a boogeyman contrivance of the Left. What has happened is the 2 party system has been shaken hard which is a good thing for Americans regardless of which team you have chosen to back.

The ranking families of both parties, Bushes and the Clintons have been politically neutered and now we are in a turbulent period of redefining what EACH party stands for. That is a good thing because what we had was an entrenched, corrupt good old boys club that did not serve Americans well. Donald Trump like him or not is a true Change Agent. He isn't smooth, he isn't nice and that is just fine. He is exactly the right person at the right time and he is making the right things happen for America.

Steve Bannon and the alt-right movement hijacked the GOP? Uh no. Steve Bannon has no power and the alt-right movement is a boogeyman contrivance of the Left. What has happened is the 2 party system has been shaken hard which is a good thing for Americans regardless of which team you have chosen to back.

The ranking families of both parties, Bushes and the Clintons have been politically neutered and now we are in a turbulent period of redefining what EACH party stands for. That is a good thing because what we had was an entrenched, corrupt good old boys club that did not serve Americans well. Donald Trump like him or not is a true Change Agent. He isn't smooth, he isn't nice and that is just fine. He is exactly the right person at the right time and he is making the right things happen for America.

The republican party of right now looks nothing like the Reagan republican party or even the Bush republican party. Many Trump supporters are bitter old democratic voters, for God's sake. Before Trump, the republicans planned on bringing Latinos into the fold. Not so much anymore. All at the behest of this nationalist, pro-white ideology that Trump dragged in with him. It was always drifting around out there, but never did I imagine its representative would be sitting in the White House. Trump is a Trojan horse, and the republicans know it. Unfortunately, they feel they're still powerless against Trump's rabid base of support. As his popularity continues to plummet, I think we'll see how much of the old guard is left.

The republican party is on the verge of spearheading the removal of net neutrality rules through Trump appointee Ajit Pai. Why are they doing this? I have no idea. But democrats should be salivating at the opportunity to dump a mountain of salt into that self-inflicted wound.

Moore is just another step forward in the self-destruction of the republican party. His entry into the senate would be FAR more destructive to the republicans than would be his failure to get elected, which is why McConnell and co. want him to bow out. The democrats will have a fucking field day running the republican establishment through the mud with Moore's name.

Let me make 1 thing clear; I don't like the democrats. I think they're slimy, insincere, lazy, and devoid of ideas. The republicans are just that much worse to me, for allowing the far right to hijack their party, and I look forward to their impending implosion, which is coming on much, much more rapidly than I anticipated originally. They need to be punished for trying to fuck over the American people.

Moore is divine retribution.

Moron...Net Neutrality is Orwell Speak for the government taking control of the internet...they will determine access to the internet to make it more "fair."

The republican party of right now looks nothing like the Reagan republican party or even the Bush republican party. Many Trump supporters are bitter old democratic voters, for God's sake. Before Trump, the republicans planned on bringing Latinos into the fold. Not so much anymore. All at the behest of this nationalist, pro-white ideology that Trump dragged in with him. It was always drifting around out there, but never did I imagine its representative would be sitting in the White House. Trump is a Trojan horse, and the republicans know it. Unfortunately, they feel they're still powerless against Trump's rabid base of support. As his popularity continues to plummet, I think we'll see how much of the old guard is left.

More latinos voted for Trump than Romney...I heard inteviews on a Nevada radio station of Americans of Mexican heritage...who now support Trump specifically because of his immigration policies....

The republican party is on the verge of spearheading the removal of net neutrality rules through Trump appointee Ajit Pai. Why are they doing this? I have no idea. But democrats should be salivating at the opportunity to dump a mountain of salt into that self-inflicted wound.

Moore is just another step forward in the self-destruction of the republican party. His entry into the senate would be FAR more destructive to the republicans than would be his failure to get elected, which is why McConnell and co. want him to bow out. The democrats will have a fucking field day running the republican establishment through the mud with Moore's name.

Let me make 1 thing clear; I don't like the democrats. I think they're slimy, insincere, lazy, and devoid of ideas. The republicans are just that much worse to me, for allowing the far right to hijack their party, and I look forward to their impending implosion, which is coming on much, much more rapidly than I anticipated originally. They need to be punished for trying to fuck over the American people.

Moron...Net Neutrality is Orwell Speak for the government taking control of the internet...they will determine access to the internet to make it more "fair."

What are you talking about? Net Neutrality is what we have now, and the government certainly does not censor the ISPs.

Who's / what is a greater detriment to their party?
The Moore ALLEGATIONS or the elected chick with a dick in Virginia?

Hope you're right.

The republicans are just that much worse to me, for allowing the far right to hijack their party

When did that happen?

Steve Bannon and the alt-right movement. The republicans also aren't even conservative, and haven't been for a long time.

So what? The Democrats aren't even American.
What?!? By what metric? Who gets to define what is "American" or not?

This reminds me of the decade old crap some self righteous ignorati tried back in the dark days of the GWB era. They said New York wasn't 'real America'. Yet is was real America on September 11!

Your narrow view of America and patriotism needs desperately to be taken down a peg or two. Remember this: patriotism means supporting your country no matter what. And supporting your Government when it deserves it.

Very true. If Moore is elected it will burn down the entire Republican party. There won't be a safe seat in this nation.

Danica Roem? Who never even talked about being trans unless asked and instead focused on reducing traffic? I think they'll be fine.

Danica Roem? Who never even talked about being trans unless asked and instead focused on reducing traffic? I think they'll be fine.

Haha...is that the spin? Haha...funny shit.
That's your It "Danny" on the "Far Left"
Hahaha....be proud...own your filth.
CabRideHome.jpg

Haha...is that the spin? Haha...funny shit.
That's your It "Danny" on the "Far Left"
Hahaha....be proud...own your filth.
CabRideHome.jpg

What the hell are you talking about? Honestly, I think the whole trans thing is disgusting, but at the end of the day they're just people, and if they want to fuck up their body like that, it's none of my goddamned business. Maybe you should try minding yours as well, hmmm??

The republicans are just that much worse to me, for allowing the far right to hijack their party

When did that happen?

If it wasn't true would you ask when it happened?

If it wasn't true would you ask when it happened?

If it was true, could you tell me when it happened?

If it wasn't true you wouldn't ask when. If I said a hero male was gay his first response wouldn't be "when?"

If it wasn't true you wouldn't ask when.

If the far right hijacked the party, there would be more right wing progress and less rino stonewalling.

Bannon himself has kind of been falling apart. He put too many eggs in the Moore basket and it's coming back to bite him.

Trump still has a decent following of support in the house, if not so much the senate.

I said that the far right, led in part by Bannon, hijacked the republican party ... I never said Bannon had some kind of magical hold over congress, or that he owned anyone. He and his fellows did, in fact, manage to dramatically change the way the party functioned. Republicans used to be all about global free trade. If it weren't for the far right, we'd still be heading the TPP. The republicans weren't interested in building a wall. To them, that's a waste of money.

But Bannon and co. cleverly played on peoples' fears and whipped up an angrier republican base. The establishment republicans saw that they had no choice but to play by Trump/Bannon's rules, as they were commanding all the momentum among the electorate. Why else would Ted Cruz capitulate to Trump after all the shit Trump said to and about him and his father? Because he knew which way the wind was blowing. And it didn't start blowing that way on accident. Enter Donald Trump and his cheerleading squad, the far right.

I said that the far right, led in part by Bannon, hijacked the republican party

So tell me, who are the far right candidates who have been elected recently?
What percentage of all Republican Congressmen and Senators are these far right officeholders?

When did that happen?

Steve Bannon and the alt-right movement. The republicans also aren't even conservative, and haven't been for a long time.

So what? The Democrats aren't even American.
What?!? By what metric? Who gets to define what is "American" or not?

The Constitution is a fair guide. If you disavow it often enough, people will begin to believe that you reject it.

"We are five days away from fundamentally changing the United States of America" was not mere rhetoric, but a statement of intent. We will be years assessing the damage.

Remember this: patriotism means supporting your country no matter what.

No it does not.

I said that the far right, led in part by Bannon, hijacked the republican party

So tell me, who are the far right candidates who have been elected recently?
What percentage of all Republican Congressmen and Senators are these far right officeholders?

You're clearly not "listening".

When did that happen?

Bitch McConnell and the swamp show that.

But then the democrats are an openly Marxist party.

Forum List

Back