Why I want a democratic landslide

You're a mental midget, Sinperfire. It is not worth explaining any of this to you.

In other words, you can't.

Except, I did. Even though i shouldn't have bothered. Are you saying you too can not understand the difference between advocating violence and willing to stand up in self defense/preservation of tyranny?

Don't worry, you've got a lot of others that can't seem to grasp this concept either.

Didn't this guy just whine about wanting big gubmint to step in and protect worker wages at Walmart?

But now he wants such protections destroyed?

LOL

Evidently he's hoping for the revolution.

What (L)ibertarians often gloss over is that quite a few of them believe the system has to get so bad and the state so powerful, that armed revolution is the only answer.

I agree, but armed revolution now would not be like it was back in the day. I am not sure if we could survive an armed revolution these days due to the technology the government now has. I think an armed revolution would not be successful for the people, the government would win.

It was tipper gore democrat wife of al gore that wanted warning labels on record albums if they contained foul language. That's policing.

Why I Want a Democratic Landslide by Chris Kahn

I want the same but for some of the same and for different reasons..overall it will accomplish the same thing...the destruction of this police state.

If you think the nation is going to return to ideas like freedom and free enterprise after flirting with dicatatorship, you're fooling yourself. The historical record is not good on that score. Government meddling only leads to more government meddling. Putting a bunch of leftists on the Supreme Court certainly isn't going to return the nation to constitutional principles.

I want the same but for some of the same and for different reasons..overall it will accomplish the same thing...the destruction of this police state.

If you think the nation is going to return to ideas like freedom and free enterprise after flirting with dicatatorship, you're fooling yourself. The historical record is not good on that score. Government meddling only leads to more government meddling. Putting a bunch of leftists on the Supreme Court certainly isn't going to return the nation to constitutional principles.
Only a revolution will return it to what it needs to be. We need to push it and allow it to be pushed until it falls...Obama re elected along with him nominating new supreme court justices who in turn will turn this country into more of a police state will eventually destroy this country.

Only a revolution will return it to what it needs to be. We need to push it and allow it to be pushed until it falls...Obama re elected along with him nominating new supreme court justices who in turn will turn this country into more of a police state will eventually destroy this country.

History proves otherwise. But when people are pushed to pure self preservation, it's the last and only option available.

History proves otherwise. But when people are pushed to pure self preservation, it's the last and only option available.

As long as Americans have television, full stomachs, heat and air conditioning, there will be no revolution. Regardless of how many personal freedoms we lose, regardless of whether neighbors start vanishing in the night. As long as there is relative comfort for the majority, they will not endanger it for principles.

What do you think we could possibly do outside of a revolution and bringing down the entire system to fix it? They are strong,more organized,more money. But 10k people who believe in freedom and liberty can overcome that easily. Guerilla tactics...generals don't end a war accountants do. Ya make it to expensive for them to continue then you win.

I do believe the moment Romney wins the media narrative will change back to the vitriolic bush hatred. and I bet the unemployment numbers will go up and on and on.

Revolution is not what we need. Nor is it guarenteed if we have a revolution we will get freedom. Look at the french, their revolution turned all of Europe into an Empire for Napolean.

What do you think we could possibly do outside of a revolution and bringing down the entire system to fix it? They are strong,more organized,more money. But 10k people who believe in freedom and liberty can overcome that easily. Guerilla tactics...generals don't end a war accountants do. Ya make it to expensive for them to continue then you win.
The system is going to collapse under its own weight without a revolution....It'll go out with a whimper, rather than a bang.

However, those who have been fool enough to believe that they can depend on politicians and bureaucrats, to do for them that which they won't do for themselves, might start doing the looting for themselves....It is that for which one needs to be prepared.

Forum List

Back