Why I voted for Obama

9.2 million more Americans are jobless today than there was 4 years ago.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

We have to look at what presidents are going to do, Romney will cut spending, and Obama will cut spending and raise taxes on the rich. Obama provides another tool for fighting the debt and the deficit.

What makes you think Obama is going to cut spending?

So moron, when you take money out of the hands of investors through higher taxes so that you can give away goodies to poor people the ghetto you are misusing that money and not getting the best bang for the buck. The Federal Govt is inefficient in getting results from money spent via taxes compared to most companies and rich people in the private sector.

If Bob can take $5 and turn it into $10 with his investments while a moron like you only makes $1 on that $5 with your Federal spending, you just have a $4 opportunity cost loss. Reality is scumbag liberals like you don't care that you're inefficient since you see that $5 spent on welfare and other goodies as getting you votes for the next election. Bob doesn't care about getting elected, he just wants to make more money and employ more people.

You don't just turn $5 into $10, you get that money buy investing in a better business that redirects money that would go to a weaker business, which effectively is neutral in job creation, as one business expands while another shrinks. Your also ignoring that investments can fail.

You also point to how government is inefficient, like money just disappears in government. Government is inefficient in certain ways, but the "inefficiency" (in entitlements) is that you have to pay government workers to hand out and manage entitlements, and this "inefficiency" is a job whether you like it or not, and when you look at this from a job creation standpoint this can cause a net increase or a net decrease of employment based on how much the government workers are paid compared to the income of the jobs you tax.

For instance, if the average income of the government workers are less than the average income of the private sector workers you tax, then you create jobs. For instance lets say you tax a corporate CEO who makes 20 million a year by 50%, the CEO will still want his or her job, but you can create 400 jobs that pay $25000 yearly. But that isn't the average income of taxed private sector jobs, and government workers are paid more than private sector employees so they likely cause a net decrease in employment. So by taxing higher incomes and spending with the creation of lower incomes we can increase employment... if we would just create low income welfare jobs instead of handing out money...

Another issue is that you consider me a liberal, which offends me. I am too inexperienced to pick any ideology. I do not have strong political views because they are not tested. I am not a dirty liberal here to shit on your views, unlike how you are a conservative who wants to shit on mine. I am here to learn from peoples ideologies and find my own. I want your facts and your arguments on why you believe what you believe. But it is very difficult when one wants to hate their teacher, and it is bad in the free exchange of ideas to bring hateful emotions into debates, so please let us have a simple discussion without hate.

So moron, when you take money out of the hands of investors through higher taxes so that you can give away goodies to poor people the ghetto you are misusing that money and not getting the best bang for the buck. The Federal Govt is inefficient in getting results from money spent via taxes compared to most companies and rich people in the private sector.

If Bob can take $5 and turn it into $10 with his investments while a moron like you only makes $1 on that $5 with your Federal spending, you just have a $4 opportunity cost loss. Reality is scumbag liberals like you don't care that you're inefficient since you see that $5 spent on welfare and other goodies as getting you votes for the next election. Bob doesn't care about getting elected, he just wants to make more money and employ more people.

You don't just turn $5 into $10, you get that money buy investing in a better business that redirects money that would go to a weaker business, which effectively is neutral in job creation, as one business expands while another shrinks. Your also ignoring that investments can fail.

You also point to how government is inefficient, like money just disappears in government. Government is inefficient in certain ways, but the "inefficiency" (in entitlements) is that you have to pay government workers to hand out and manage entitlements, and this "inefficiency" is a job whether you like it or not, and when you look at this from a job creation standpoint this can cause a net increase or a net decrease of employment based on how much the government workers are paid compared to the income of the jobs you tax.

For instance, if the average income of the government workers are less than the average income of the private sector workers you tax, then you create jobs. For instance lets say you tax a corporate CEO who makes 20 million a year by 50%, the CEO will still want his or her job, but you can create 400 jobs that pay $25000 yearly. But that isn't the average income of taxed private sector jobs, and government workers are paid more than private sector employees so they likely cause a net decrease in employment. So by taxing higher incomes and spending with the creation of lower incomes we can increase employment... if we would just create low income welfare jobs instead of handing out money...

Another issue is that you consider me a liberal, which offends me. I am too inexperienced to pick any ideology. I do not have strong political views because they are not tested. I am not a dirty liberal here to shit on your views, unlike how you are a conservative who wants to shit on mine. I am here to learn from peoples ideologies and find my own. I want your facts and your arguments on why you believe what you believe. But it is very difficult when one wants to hate their teacher, and it is bad in the free exchange of ideas to bring hateful emotions into debates, so please let us have a simple discussion without hate.

I dont count government workers for jobs, because it's a net loss in tax money.....
But your view of economics is insane.....sounds good in Cuba and it hasnt worked anywhere in the world.....

I dont count government workers for jobs, because it's a net loss in tax money.....
But your view of economics is insane.....sounds good in Cuba and it hasnt worked anywhere in the world.....

How can you possibly have a net loss of tax money under a balanced budget?

Ok nutjob.

My BA in Economics and MBA say you are full of shit.

The majority of the budget is made up of the entitlement programs that Obamination will never touch, so his other option is to slice up the DoD budget. The Constitution has nothing in it about entitlement programs but it discusses the Feds are responsible for maintaing the "Army and Navy."

So what you and Obamination are doing is ignoring the Constitution and spending money on things not the responsbility of the Federal Govt while cutting the most important piece of the Feds....national defense of the states. Nevermind the million jobs that will be lost in January-March when the $500B DoD budget cuts kick in...that should do wonders for the economy.

Speaking of tax cuts, you might want to see what JFK said about endlessly spending and raising taxes to keep up with spending....get to it, idiot.

So when someone actually does research and a lot of it coming from Mitt's own Site and none of it makes sence as we have said from day one you call him a nut job? You really have no leg to stand on and when republicans have have no legs to stand on and can't defend something like this you attack which gives you zero credibility.

Take a look at the nasty racist remarks in Obama’s books against whites. Do you still want to vote for him???:

In a sane world, having the following comments out in print via Obama’s racist books would have knocked him out of the running for president of the United States.(they would have crucified a white candidate for far less)

From Dreams from My Father,“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from my Father’,The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, THE OTHER RACE (WHITE) WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING, ALIEN, AND APART.” Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams from My Father:“THAT HATE HADN’T GONE” he wrote, BLAMING “WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.” Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams from My Father’,“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote.“It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK

MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names” Barack Hussein Obama
“Dreams From My Father,” page 101 (paperback, ISBN 978-1-4000-8277-3)

Dreams From My Father: To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists“Dreams From My Father,” pages 99-100

Then there is his love of Islam:

Quote from Barack Obama’s book, Dreams Of My Father:
“THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS MY [half brother], ROY..HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM”.

From ‘Dreams of my Father’,“IN INDONESIA, I SPEND TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL”“..I STUDIED THE KORAN..”

From ‘Audacity of Hope:“LOLO (Obama’s step father) FOLLOWED ISLAM....”I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE”.

From ‘The Audacity Of Hope,“I WILL STAND WITH THEM (MUSLIMS) SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS OF WAR SHIFT IN AN UGLY DIRECTION..”
From The Audacity Of Hope,“WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION, we are also a Jewish nation, a MUSLIM NATION, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”
Still need convincing?
Race: Barack Obama and Race

Islam — early years:

Barack Obama -- Islam -- Early Years

Islam — candidate: Barack Obama -- Islam -- The Candidate

The best Obama exposure site on the net:\

The Obama File ...
The Obama File -- Obama Personal

The United States Library of Congress has selectedTheObamaFile.com for inclusion in its historic collectionof Internet materials
The Obama File -- Library of Congress

Just a few of the pages:
The Obama File -- Obama's Evolution
Barack Hussein Obama
Barack Obama --
Barack Obama's Education
Barack Obama -- Psychology
Barack Obama -- Religion
Barack Obama -- Michelle Obama
Barack Obama -- Associates
Barack Obama Iconography

Forum List