Why I think white men are facinated with black women

rounddawaygirl

Phat Rabbit
Mar 10, 2011
Da South
I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.

I see the way white men look at me and other black women when out in public. We are that one thing that white guys secretly desire but often are either scared to approach or scared of what society might say. There are lots of misconceptions about us but most white guys curiousity out weighs these misconceptions and makes them want us. I know from experience that I'm always catching white guys taking second and third looks at me, sometimes obvious, sometimes not, when they are with other guys or with their girlfriends. I must admit, I like the attention, but I want to see one just come up and talk to me for a change instead of looking back only to catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

I remember I was once at a bar and a middle aged white guy asked to buy me a drink and I said yes. He turned out to be a really nice guy (married with two kids) and he explained to me how much he was attracted to black women but how intimidating they seemed. He went on to say that most of his friends conversations would surround sex (as with all men) and wanting to be with a black woman.

catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

Stop walking with your head between your legs! You might get hurt.:lol:

I dated several black women when I was single and I meet dozens of very very attractive black women every week but Im off the market but I look and chat and they are all very nice and open to the time.
we talk about politics kids money saggers (lol) it is all good.

[
I dated several black women when I was single and I meet dozens of very very attractive black women every week but Im off the market but I look and chat and they are all very nice and open to the time.
we talk about politics kids money saggers (lol) it is all good.

So now, the closest you get to having sex is rubbing one out in the bathroom.

:lol:

Show us your butt

Plus if a white man has never been with a black woman he may be curious, same works the other way with black men and white women.

Show us your butt

Show us your tits!

I think the majority of USMBers are getting quite bored with trolls dragging their shit into this forum.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Show us your butt
It's on her profile!

A picture of one, anyhow!

I think the majority of USMBers are getting quite bored with trolls dragging their shit into this forum.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

I think they invented blogs for stuff like this.

catch him starring at my behind as I walk by.

Stop walking with your head between your legs! You might get hurt.:lol:

Haha, you're so funny.

Sure you're not projecting? :lmao:

I'm not a mental health professional but I read a book about it once.

You are not a troll, you are however a narcisist.

Don't let it control you life.

Show us your butt
It's on her profile!

A picture of one, anyhow!
doesnt seem to be anymore

Forum List

Back