Why i think romney will lose.

Can you imagine what the left would be doing if 8+ percent unemployment was occurring under Bush in 2003 leading up to the election? They would be saying the same thing as we on the right are saying about Obama. The difference would be with the media as they would report on how bad it is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Come on left lets get real about the economy for once, it sucks. It isn't something to be running for reelection on to put it mildly.

Last edited:
Can you imagine what the left would be doing if 8+ percent unemployment was occurring under Bush in 2003 leading up to the election? They would be saying the same thing as we on the right are saying about Obama. The difference would be with the media as they would report on how bad it is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Come on left lets get real about the economy for once, it sucks. It isn't something to be running for reelection on to put it mildly.

It's pretty easy to see just like we saw under Clinton

Support the middle class and small business = job growth

Support GOP policies of supporting only the rich = massive job loss

obama_job_creation.jpg

Willard will lose because he is a flip flopping idiot that doesn't have a clue even what he will do, or how to hold a position more than a week.

His whole campaign is just "I'm not Obama, and I don't like anything he does, even though I've done the same"

pretty much. also, obama is having free rein in defining romney since romney says nothing of substance.
If you think Mittens is doing bad now just wait till the debates begin and Obama gets to publicly WALLOP him good.

I think you need to figure out the difference between small fries and large fries first, because this is the deep end of the pool for you.

he is betting everything on the economy and since romney is offering no plans for people to vote FOR him, if the economy improves only a little people will begin to say why vote for romney?

Willard will lose because he is a flip flopping idiot that doesn't have a clue even what he will do, or how to hold a position more than a week.

His whole campaign is just "I'm not Obama, and I don't like anything he does, even though I've done the same"

pretty much. also, obama is having free rein in defining romney since romney says nothing of substance.
If you think Mittens is doing bad now just wait till the debates begin and Obama gets to publicly WALLOP him good.

I will never understand how leading in a number of polls is doing bad.

I certainly hope he will lose. Of course, I'm hoping Obama will lose as well. When will we wake up?

It would be nice to actually have good candidates for congress and the president for a change instead of having to chose which huge pile of crap stinks the most. But it will never happen with the partisan politics and the fact that people end up voting for a D or R, and both parties being occupied by shit.

I certainly hope he will lose. Of course, I'm hoping Obama will lose as well. When will we wake up?

It would be nice to actually have good candidates for congress and the president for a change instead of having to chose which huge pile of crap stinks the most. But it will never happen with the partisan politics and the fact that people end up voting for a D or R, and both parties being occupied by shit.

Well, I'm not playing along. Are you?

he is betting everything on the economy and since romney is offering no plans for people to vote FOR him, if the economy improves only a little people will begin to say why vote for romney?

Do you think if the economy imroves A LITTLE that would be good enough for Americans? I don't think so. There are too many people who are coming out of college without a job, families that have at least some members in trouble with finding a job or in jeopardy of losing a home.

Just with the "direction of the country" polls it screams that the country is in trouble and that means change in leadership.

New Topics

Forum List

Back