Why i think romney will lose.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
he is betting everything on the economy and since romney is offering no plans for people to vote FOR him, if the economy improves only a little people will begin to say why vote for romney?

Willard will lose because he is a flip flopping idiot that doesn't have a clue even what he will do, or how to hold a position more than a week.

His whole campaign is just "I'm not Obama, and I don't like anything he does, even though I've done the same"

obama has already announced he will speak about the jobs report at 1030 am. i assume he expects improving news.

Willard will lose because he is a flip flopping idiot that doesn't have a clue even what he will do, or how to hold a position more than a week.

His whole campaign is just "I'm not Obama, and I don't like anything he does, even though I've done the same"

pretty much. also, obama is having free rein in defining romney since romney says nothing of substance.

I certainly hope he will lose. Of course, I'm hoping Obama will lose as well. When will we wake up?

Romney is NOT Obama. Anyone who is NOT Obama is going to win. We can't stand another 4 years of blame Bush, high deficits, high taxes, strangling regulation, and pictures of Moosechelle's ass.

Romney can't win without winning Ohio and he is doing very poorly in Ohio and he has NOTHING at this point when it comes to giving the Ohio swing vote any reason to change their minds.

That makes the choice of Rob Portman, aka the other undertaker, a good guess.

Romney is NOT Obama. Anyone who is NOT Obama is going to win. We can't stand another 4 years of blame Bush, high deficits, high taxes, strangling regulation, and pictures of Moosechelle's ass.

Do you honestly think that normal America thinks like you do? Can you be that stupid?

Reminds me of when Obama ran on "I'm not Bush" and had no plan other than "Hope and Change." Now most people know Obama as Bush III... Not much change.

Do you honestly think that normal America thinks like you do? Can you be that stupid?

Are you really willing to bet against American stupidity'?

pretty much. also, obama is having free rein in defining romney since romney says nothing of substance.

Either way the republic loses. Both globalist pieces of shit they're. :mad: But, Obama is a fucking nightmare none the less.

I certainly hope he will lose. Of course, I'm hoping Obama will lose as well. When will we wake up?

Until america unifies against the dem/rep paragon and elects a 3rd party candidate, we are pretty much stuck.

You keep right on believing that, you and your fellow hard right wing loons think the same thing, the rest of america feels otherwise.

Reminds me of when Obama ran on "I'm not Bush" and had no plan other than "Hope and Change." Now most people know Obama as Bush III... Not much change.

Obama won because there was no chance in hell any (R) would win in 08'

W and the GOP were destroying the nation and the american people had it with the GOP trash. Not only by kicking the crap out of the GOP thugs by taking back both houses in 06', but the presidency in 08'.

Though this election is like 04' all over again. Kerry is a perfect example of what we are seeing now, and was amateur hour compared to Willard with the flip flops. Kerry was not well liked by his own party, but was the "I'm not Bush" candidate, and we see how that turned out,..

Last edited:
All the people that fought against Bush are hypocrites for supporting Obama. WTF is the difference outside of social issues? Hell, Obama has been far worst on the economy and using excessive power from the oval office. Bush just ignored our immigration laws, but Obama goes ahead and grants a free pass to the illegals and tells our border guards to run away. WTF.

Last edited:
All the people that fought against Bush are hypocrites for supporting Obama. WTF is the difference outside of social issues? Hell, Obama has been far worst on the economy and using excessive power from the oval office. Bush just ignored our immigration laws, but Obama goes ahead and grants a free pass to the illegals and tells our border guards to run away. WTF.

Ayup.

Same question to you...

... and you ARE that stupid...

Forum List

Back