Why I Support Segregation

Thank you, it was the Southern States. They were known as Dixie Democrats.

Nit picking.. There WERE NO Republicans (maybe 10%) in power at that time in the south.. And NOT that many Democrats AT ALL in the NORTH.... You have a distorted view.. THAT WAS the origin of your tribe.. Don't try to put lipstick on it...

Regardless it was between the northern states and the southern states. Doesn't matter what party. Today , present time, the Republicans are the old Dixie Democrats.

Penelope wants all Jews segregated. What a hypocrite.

And you're a Jewish white supremacist. Talk about hypocrisy.

LMAO. Believe what you will. You’ve been feeling sorry for yourself for nearly 60 years. Give it up. Just because I disagree with you it doesn’t make me any thing other than a person who disagrees with you. I am superior to you. Because I am logical. Nothing to do with skin color. Zero. There are 40 million African Americans and 3 million Jews in the US. Who is the real minority?

I say you are a jewish white supremacist because of the racist comments you make. Some of the 40 million blacks are jews. YOU, are white and you play the jew is a race card. Jewish rabbis say you aren't a race. You aren't logical, you're an idiot. Fool, you parrot dumb ass white racist lines like the one where you tell me I feel sorry for myself. LOL! I've lived my life facing white racism, and by all standards I have won. You would have never made it.

This stuff will never end. When will we learn they HATE us.

Your logic is rather typical of conservatives.

1. You find a few blacks who are racists against whites

2. you proclaim that "THEY" (all blacks) "hate us"

3. meanwhile you ignore all the white racist fascist nazis and claim that they are "just a few"

so...SOME blacks equals ALL blacks

but MANY whites equals FEW whites

Look at the vast majority of violent, rioters. Black Lives Matters (BLM) and ANTIFA lead the way. Both racist, both anti White, anti Capitalism, and anti Freedom. Both Communist, and BOTH were supported by Obama and the Democrat Party who STILL supports them.

You are wrong and the attempt to tone police won't work.

You can't out debate me and this place is the only place aside from the blatant white supremacist forums where your opinion gets any validation. You see WB, I'm right and I know it. I don't need you or any of the rest of you punk ass stormfront troopers to agree with me. What whites like you here think don't mean shit. Whites who I have worked with would spit on your ignorant 14th amendment is illegal ass.

:rofl:

My dog can out debate you. You offer a combination of disingenuous, sophomoric pablum mixed into hypocritical demagoguery.

If you have ever offered a legitimate point, I wasn't privy to it.

Your dog is more intelligent than you are apparently.

Possibly. Of course I take shits more intelligent than you.

Now unless they are slaves hey?

Today’s Republicans want to bring slavery back.
Wow! that is a fucking ignorant statement.

From the it's inception, the Republican party has always opposed slavery and supported equal rights for women and minorities. Republicans are and have always been morally outraged by the institution of slavery.

The Republicans ended slavery and Jim Crow. They fought for, and, despite vehement and often extremely vicious, bloody, and cruel opposition from the Democrats, won the hard fought battle to emancipate the slaves and empower blacks with the right to vote.

Despite the just plain evil efforts by scumbag Democrats to derail their agenda, the Republicans, (often losing their lives in the process), eventually were victorious over the racist, sexist Democrats and obtained equal rights for minorities and women.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery. The Republican party was created to end slavery and will always be opposed to slavery.

Blacks who vote Democrat are idiotic political chumps. Anyone who votes Democrat is an immoral piece of shit.

Why not read something:
Wilmot Proviso - Wikipedia It was the South verses North and still is today.

Pretty ignorant to be talking about a period when NO members of the Republican party were even SITTING in congress... Republicans came in during Buchanan.. Just before the Civil War and by the END of Buchanan, the North/South division of the parties were PRETTY COMPLETE.. With hardly ANY Republicans in the Southern state seats...

Party divisions over slavery were suppressed until then because the gaps between Whigs and Dems were not as great.. Dems were the party of Southern division on race all the way to the 60s....

No, not at that time. I'll give you a break, as a Hamas member in Israel, you are not well versed in American history.

From the it's inception, the Republican party has always opposed slavery and supported equal rights for women and minorities. Republicans are and have always been morally outraged by the institution of slavery.

The Republicans ended slavery and Jim Crow. They fought for, and, despite vehement and often extremely vicious, bloody, and cruel opposition from the Democrats, won the hard fought battle to emancipate the slaves and empower blacks with the right to vote.

Despite the just plain evil efforts by scumbag Democrats to derail their agenda, the Republicans, (often losing their lives in the process), eventually were victorious over the racist, sexist Democrats and obtained equal rights for minorities and women.

The Democratic party is the party of slavery. The Republican party was created to end slavery and will always be opposed to slavery.

Blacks who vote Democrat are idiotic political chumps. Anyone who votes Democrat is an immoral piece of shit.

Why not read something:

Pretty ignorant to be talking about a period when NO members of the Republican party were even SITTING in congress... Republicans came in during Buchanan.. Just before the Civil War and by the END of Buchanan, the North/South division of the parties were PRETTY COMPLETE.. With hardly ANY Republicans in the Southern state seats...

Party divisions over slavery were suppressed until then because the gaps between Whigs and Dems were not as great.. Dems were the party of Southern division on race all the way to the 60s....

No, not at that time. I'll give you a break, as a Hamas member in Israel, you are not well versed in American history.

I was born in the USA. I'm Caucasian. I side with the Palestinians and I'm proud of that. You had best learn American History if you are trying to debate with those who know it.

Why not read something:

I was born in the USA. I'm Caucasian. I side with the Palestinians and I'm proud of that. You had best learn American History if you are trying to debate with those who know it.

Do most of your fellow Arabs in Gaza consider themselves Caucasian? :dunno:

Segregation/Integration are two sides of the same coin. They refer to an outside force either separating or integrating two disparate groups for reasons that are artificial.

Free association is one of the bedrocks of our society. If someone wants to live, or shop, or go to school, or study at a particular place, and has the wherewithal to do so, then no outside force should be employed to prevent it from happening. Nor should any outside force be used to force anyone to shop, eat, study, or live where they would not voluntarily choose to do so.

I have seen no data indicating that "Black" people who are studying or eating or working, or living near "white" people are any happier, more successful, or better adjusted than those who are doing those things with people of the same race.

Nit picking.. There WERE NO Republicans (maybe 10%) in power at that time in the south.. And NOT that many Democrats AT ALL in the NORTH.... You have a distorted view.. THAT WAS the origin of your tribe.. Don't try to put lipstick on it...

Regardless it was between the northern states and the southern states. Doesn't matter what party. Today , present time, the Republicans are the old Dixie Democrats.

LMAO. Believe what you will. You’ve been feeling sorry for yourself for nearly 60 years. Give it up. Just because I disagree with you it doesn’t make me any thing other than a person who disagrees with you. I am superior to you. Because I am logical. Nothing to do with skin color. Zero. There are 40 million African Americans and 3 million Jews in the US. Who is the real minority?

10 million Jews in the US, where did you get 3 million from? Minority will a lot of clout and money, no??

Poops I meant 8. And 8 still fewer than 40. Correct? It’s 3%

I say you are a jewish white supremacist because of the racist comments you make. Some of the 40 million blacks are jews. YOU, are white and you play the jew is a race card. Jewish rabbis say you aren't a race. You aren't logical, you're an idiot. Fool, you parrot dumb ass white racist lines like the one where you tell me I feel sorry for myself. LOL! I've lived my life facing white racism, and by all standards I have won. You would have never made it.

Show one racist comment. LOL

I lived my life living antisemitism lol. I ll Do this all day. You are just a scared and grumpy old man.

Jews are NOT a race. They are "a people" with common heritage and culture.. Like the Kurds are in the Mid East.. And just because someone doesn't have a govt issued "skin color" benefit, doesn't mean they are NOT a minority or a people with a long standing culture and heritage...

Jews are NOT a race. They are "a people" with common heritage and culture.. Like the Kurds are in the Mid East.. And just because someone doesn't have a govt issued "skin color" benefit, doesn't mean they are NOT a minority or a people with a long standing culture and heritage...

Well said, sir.

Quite right.. More importantly is the Jim Crow period... Let's look at some names that IM2 might just recognize...
George Wallace, Lester Maddux, Bull Connor, to name a few.. Might even mention the oldest surviving Dem Klan member in Congress who was still farting out the N word in the 90s --- Robert Byrd..

Those who re-write actual history to clear their consciences have no case.. In fact, IM2 just brought up the lovely relationship of NASCAR founder Bill France and George Wallace... IN THE 60s as examples of racists... Both STAUNCH Dems...

Yup -- check check... STILL Democrats driving racism in the South in the 60s... Ask Condi Rice about the story of her dad having to register to vote in the neighboring REPUBLICAN country and why her family remained largely Repub.. Black votes BOUGHT by dems.. Just a problem that Repubs don't pander and bribe individuals or groups as well as the Jackass party...

Today's republican party is the party of racists. And if you knew ANYTHING about history you would understand that anti slavery democrats helped found the republican party. So you see flacslacker, you and the other racists are lying. And what's so bad about all this is you know you're lying. You don't want to be held accountable for what happened 150 years ago but you want to make a dishonest argument about todays democratic party by talking about 150 years ago. That is weak and intellectually lazy.

You're a joke flacaltenn.

Yet you nothing to discuss or refute a SINGLE assertion I made.. Just called me names --- which I'm pretty sure is against the rules of this board... :funnyface:

So answer me this... When YOU read "Letter From the Birmingham Jail" -- do YOU think "Democrat"??? Because reasonable KNOWLEDGEABLE people certainly do... The problem was Bull Connor and the entire political structure.. NOT "white people" in general...

I refute all your madness every time. When I read King, I read WHITE. Because he opposed white racism and that racism was bi-partisan. Reasonable people know this. Racist republican whites want to blame democrats. Whites were the problem flacaltenn. Bull Connor did not live in my town during the time King lived and we had the same issues in a republican state. So try shutting your damn mouth trying to tell someone black how things were then. I did not have to read "Letter From the Birmingham Jail" to understand what the problem is.

And if name calling is against the rules you've broken the rules just like everybody else. I don't think this is a flame free zone flacaltenn and your opinions about racism are always wrong.

Your excuse that Bull Connor didn't "live in your town" is hysterical.. ANYTHING TO AVOID the facts that "counting jelly beans in a jar" in order to register to vote if you were black was a standard EMPLOYED by Democrats.. Or that the fire hoses and dogs were used by and trained by Democrats.. Or the idiots blocking entry to newly integrated schools were Democrats..

I won't shut my damn mouth because you're a history denier... And it comes from the hypocrisy of letting your present day highly PARTISAN opinions over-ride truth and rational thought..

Penelope has a similar problem, but farther back in history.. In that she doesn't want to KNOW that it was POLITICAL FRICTION that lead to the polarization in Congress so that the North/South were almost COMPLETELY SEGREGATED into Northern Repubs and Southern Dems by a few years before the Civil War...

In ALL of that POLITICAL friction, It was the DEM party that was in the wrong...

Damn... You just had the #1 and #3 elected Democrats in North Carolina making fools of themselves excusing their racist behavior as college students posing in black face and with Klan symbols and YOU can completely ignore that and call "all Repubs racist".... :rolleyes:

Now -- that ain't my war.. I hate both parties today equally.... I'm only here to be objective and fair about political divisions and the inept, irresponsible and STUPID shit that passes for political tribal warfare today... And underneath this monumental racial divide we're discussing is a LOT of rabid partisan zealotry....

And reasonable people, who don't swear allegiance to either "brand name party" can see right thru that...

Forum List

Back