CDZ Why I Support President Trump

WHAT DO YOU APPRECIATE ABOUT PRESIDENT TRUMP? (Multiple Choice)

• Economic Policies

• Trade Policies

• Immigration Policies

• Reduction of Regulations

• Diplomatic/International Relations Policies

• Environment

• Promoting Appreciation and Respect for Flag, and Country

• Abortion and other Social Issues

• Space Exploration and Promotion of Science

• Support for Second Amendment

• Promotion of God and also Freedom of Religion for all

• Other That I Will Explain in My Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, if I had no other reason to support President Trump, this current truly evil effort by the Democrats to trigger a recession so they can take back the White House would convince me to do so.

How can anybody believe they care about Americans or the American people and do that? How can anybody be so dense as to not see that their only motive is to increase their personal prestige, influence, power, and wealth and they don't care who gets hurt? It is wrong. It is cruel. It is evil.

Currently consumer and business confidence is at or near an all time high. There is no reason that the increase in personal and family prosperity and wealth--the narrowing of the gap between rich and poor created by economic growth instead of temporary handouts--will not continue so long as the people believe it can continue.

The only thing that will trigger a real recession right now is if the people believe we are having one and lose their optimism and willingness to push forward. President Trump understands that. I wonder if anybody on the left does?

recession-quotes-depression-economy07.jpg

16996072_1910898199155918_2864336773186218862_n.jpg

You just used the definition of a Depression. Recessions come and go. The one that you think went starting in 2008 actually started about 2002 and Bush Jr. advised that it was happening. Clowns like you and Congress laughed him off the Capital Hill. You honestly thing Obama came up with the Relief? NO, in 2003, Bush, Jr. presented a 733 billion version of it. Obama had to have it revised and the amount almost doubled by 2009. Had they Listened to Bush Jr, the Recession would have been much much shorter and not nearly as painful. But it was already affecting many small businesses in 2003. You people only panic when it affects the 1%. It's coming and it's already affecting common every day people. But don't look for any of you to admit to that.

Not to worry., we have programs in place to prevent Depressions. Recessions come about every 7 to 10 years.

I'm sure you believe your post is coherent and accurate and addresses what I posted. Bless your heart. Do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.

Nikki Haley on President Trump's "America First Policy" in foreign aid:

Screw Politics, this is what a President should sound like. I am completely against Trump almost every way. But if Haley were to run, she would get my vote for President. The GOP is missing the boat on this one. Force Trump out and Nicky in and the Dems don't stand a chance. Keep Trump and a dead body Dem might have a chance.

You know, if I had no other reason to support President Trump, this current truly evil effort by the Democrats to trigger a recession so they can take back the White House would convince me to do so.

How can anybody believe they care about Americans or the American people and do that? How can anybody be so dense as to not see that their only motive is to increase their personal prestige, influence, power, and wealth and they don't care who gets hurt? It is wrong. It is cruel. It is evil.

Currently consumer and business confidence is at or near an all time high. There is no reason that the increase in personal and family prosperity and wealth--the narrowing of the gap between rich and poor created by economic growth instead of temporary handouts--will not continue so long as the people believe it can continue.

The only thing that will trigger a real recession right now is if the people believe we are having one and lose their optimism and willingness to push forward. President Trump understands that. I wonder if anybody on the left does?

recession-quotes-depression-economy07.jpg

16996072_1910898199155918_2864336773186218862_n.jpg

You just used the definition of a Depression. Recessions come and go. The one that you think went starting in 2008 actually started about 2002 and Bush Jr. advised that it was happening. Clowns like you and Congress laughed him off the Capital Hill. You honestly thing Obama came up with the Relief? NO, in 2003, Bush, Jr. presented a 733 billion version of it. Obama had to have it revised and the amount almost doubled by 2009. Had they Listened to Bush Jr, the Recession would have been much much shorter and not nearly as painful. But it was already affecting many small businesses in 2003. You people only panic when it affects the 1%. It's coming and it's already affecting common every day people. But don't look for any of you to admit to that.

Not to worry., we have programs in place to prevent Depressions. Recessions come about every 7 to 10 years.

I'm sure you believe your post is coherent and accurate and addresses what I posted. Bless your heart. Do have a pleasant afternoon and evening.

No meaning anything mean, but your education should refund your money. And bless your heart.

th

Trump doesn't support every free handout that the Dems dream up and want to give just to buy a vote.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yes, President Trump is a true classical liberal when he sees government's role being to release and inspire the private sector to do what it does best when it has liberty and confidence to do so: i.e, prosper.

But your post made me think of this cartoon :):

Santa-Debate-600-LI-594x425.jpg

th

Trump doesn't support every free handout that the Dems dream up and want to give just to buy a vote.

*****SMILE*****

Yes, President Trump is a true classical liberal when he sees government's role being to release and inspire the private sector to do what it does best when it has liberty and confidence to do so: i.e, prosper.

But your post made me think of this cartoon :):

Santa-Debate-600-LI-594x425.jpg

th

As it was meant to do.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
NOTE: This is the CDZ so keep it civil and on topic please. This thread is intended for those who will vote for and/or who appreciate President Trump's positions on various issues and policy. There are plenty of other threads to use to trash and bash him. Let's show him some appreciation in this one.

First I want to say that Donald J. Trump was not my first, second, third or whatever choice to be the GOP nominee in 2016. I didn't really rank the candidates but, if I had, early on I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been in my top 10. There was never any question that Hillary would be the Democrat nominee so I wasn't even watching that race all that closely.

But as the campaign progressed, I began to gain a sense that there was something different in this election. ALL the other 16 GOP candidates and all the Democrat candidates were proper, orthodox candidates. Most candidates in both campaigns were members of the professional permanent political class, scripted, poll tested, politically correct, groomed, and trained with all the proper catch words and phrases for the task of winning an election.

Then there was Donald J. Trump. Unpolished. Unorthodox. Sometimes vulgar, sometimes profane, certainly no Cicero as an orator, speaking with a distinct Queens (NYC) accent, unpolished, sometimes seemingly unprofessional, speaking with partially expressed thoughts or incomplete sentences, twice divorced, and with a past that could easily be exploited for negatives. Pretty much nobody gave him a snowball's chance in Hell to even place in the nomination process, much less be elected.

But somewhere in all that, millions of Americans began to sense something was different in this election. This man was no partisan, no ideologue, not a member of the permanent political class. But he offered a vision and sensible goals to achieve it that we had not heard from any candidate maybe in our entire lifetimes. And we began to believe he meant it and respond to it.

And finally, in the end, enough of us voted for that vision to put him in the White House. There he has been unorthodox, sometimes petulant, sometimes saying things that are positively cringeworthy. Sometimes he is not likable. But he has kept campaign promises to a greater extent maybe than any politician ever. He has not disappointed. And I think he will have earned a second term.

So I am aware many of you do not approve of, like, or respect this President. But I suspect many here do.

For those who do respect President Trump's vision, what he has accomplished, what he still hope to accomplish, this is your thread. Please those who just want to bash or criticize the President use one of many other threads for that. This one is to appreciate President Trump.

Thank you for your courtesy in advance.

Can I steal this and post it on my Facebook page? You stated the case for Trump better than I ever could.

Mark

Sure. Go for it. Don't attribute it to me though please. I keep politics strictly off FB myself, but I do put the word out pretty much everywhere else.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Mark

He’s transparent. You have always known what you are getting, and he’s not afraid to say when things are wrong. He has no need for money or more personal possessions. He’s had whatever he needs. I really think he wants to better things for people that have a strong work ethic. He also has no issues with substances, and has never even drank. I’de rather know what someone is planning, rather than the cone of silence from other administrations.

President Trump has been in office a little over 2-1/2 years and people are responding to the results he has produced. After all the Trump haters can throw at him, after all the distortion and deception and downright evil propaganda the opposition can put out there, the crowds he has been drawing have been epic. Obama didn't generate nearly that much support at his campaign rallies when he ran for his second term. Maybe it means something. Maybe it doesn't indicate the vote in 2020. But President Trump must be doing something right:

trump-indiana-evansville.jpg
trump-rally-illinois.jpg
61ef2801-a03d-4540-b0fe-cc481b50ba69-20180830_trumpevansville_30.JPG

And the 4th of July Tribute to America and the Military in the rain this year in the bluest city in the country
982d1554-823e-4e85-b2a3-0b82a3318db5-AP_APTOPIX_Trump_Fourth_of_July.jpg

He can take whatever anyone throws at him. The majority of pussy presidents, would be cowering in fear, and be hiding from the world. He’s got balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a fairly lengthy video of the Larry Elder Show speaking on why he didn't give President Trump a chance of a snowball in hell of getting elected, but why he now supports him:

His administration went to court to argue that kids in detention centers were not entitled to soap or toothpaste. Those who support the blob after knowing this have serious mental problems.

I am guessing that most of the I-hate-Trump-all-the-time people never bothered to see how the anti-Trump mainstream media all parroted pretty much verbatim that malicious and totally fabricated story about mistreatment of kids in detention centers that went around in June and has been totally debunked. But oh well. Honesty doesn't seem to be the strongest suit in the anti-Trumpers propaganda.

I am guessing that most of the I-hate-Trump-all-the-time people never bothered to see how the anti-Trump mainstream media all parroted pretty much verbatim that malicious and totally fabricated story about mistreatment of kids in detention centers that went around in June and has been totally debunked. But oh well. Honesty doesn't seem to be the strongest suit in the anti-Trumpers propaganda.

One problem with your statement. It wasn't debunked, it was verified. And don't play the "Link, Link" game. It was all over the damned news.

One problem with your statement. It wasn't debunked, it was verified. And don't play the "Link, Link" game. It was all over the damned news.

Yup, parroted pretty much verbatim pretty much word for word by all the we-hate-Trump-all-the-time-and-don't-care-whether-what-we-report-is-true mainstream media, social media, message boards, etc. Just like I said.

But yes, it was thoroughly debunked and quickly dropped by that same media when they did their damage but then ran before they were exposed as the truly hateful, malicious, propaganda machines for the Democrats that they are.

And worse they use photos from the Obama era detention centers as evidence of "Trump's evil":

Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You

Yup, parroted pretty much verbatim pretty much word for word by all the we-hate-Trump-all-the-time-and-don't-care-whether-what-we-report-is-true mainstream media, social media, message boards, etc. Just like I said.

But yes, it was thoroughly debunked and quickly dropped by that same media when they did their damage but then ran before they were exposed as the truly hateful, malicious, propaganda machines for the Democrats that they are.

And worse they use photos from the Obama era detention centers as evidence of "Trump's evil":

Here Are The Photos Of Obama’s Illegal Immigrant Detention Facilities The Media Won’t Show You

That's because during Obama's era, they were allowed to go in and take those pictures. Under Rump, they aren't allowed to gain access. For crying out loud, the last time I was around that much security that prevented even pictures was when I was TDY to Turkey and that's how the Nuke Loaded F-4s were treated (they weren't there, you know). Unlike the Nuke Program, those camps are NOT national security assets that have to kept "Secrit" from the public to prevent the "Rooskees" from gaining any National Information.

Okay, let's hear the new chant your people march by.

RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP .......(repeat)

That's because during Obama's era, they were allowed to go in and take those pictures. Under Rump, they aren't allowed to gain access. For crying out loud, the last time I was around that much security that prevented even pictures was when I was TDY to Turkey and that's how the Nuke Loaded F-4s were treated (they weren't there, you know). Unlike the Nuke Program, those camps are NOT national security assets that have to kept "Secrit" from the public to prevent the "Rooskees" from gaining any National Information.

Federal regulations allow photos at the ports of entry but do not allow snapshot photos to be taken of the folks moved to more 'permanent' detention centers. That was true in the Obama Administration the same as it is now. But plenty of people have toured the facilities to know what the conditions are and most of the Democrats don't as they would then be shown up as malicious hypocrites when they keep up the lies. When AOC, for example, was offered the opportunity to tour a facility where she said people were being required to drink out of toilets--a cruel and malicious lie--she refused.

But there are photos:
IMG_6984.jpg_003.JPG

detention-center-abc-jt-190826_hpMain_12x5_992.jpg

photos.medleyphoto.7489111.jpg
IMG_6990.jpg_011.JPG
IMG_7021.jpg_015.JPG
IMG_6983.jpg_004.JPG
photos.medleyphoto.7493227.JPG
photos.medleyphoto.7493223.JPG
photos.medleyphoto.7489114.jpg

And add to this the ICE/border patrol personnel who are bringing clothes and items from their own closets and homes to help the miserable migrants they rescue from the river, people who have nothing more than the clothes on their backs. And figure that the Democrats urging more and more illegal immigration has created such overwhelming hordes that the majority of ICE personnel are now spending their time taking care of the migrants instead of doing the jobs they were hired to do.

President Trump's policies have been every bit as humane as Obama's ever were, and he is dealing magnificently with a situation that is overwhelming and impossible. He, and ICE/border patrol personnel, should be applauded instead of criticized.

Last edited:

Federal regulations allow photos at the ports of entry but do not allow snapshot photos to be taken of the folks moved to more 'permanent' detention centers. But plenty of people have toured the facilities to know what the conditions are and Democrats don't as they would then be shown up as malicious hypocrites when they keep up the lies. When AOC, for example, was offered the opportunity to tour a facility where she said people were being required to drink out of toilets, she refused.

But there are photos:
IMG_6984.jpg_003.JPG

IMG_6990.jpg_011.JPG
IMG_7021.jpg_015.JPG
IMG_6983.jpg_004.JPG

Now for a picture from June 11, 2019.

lead_720_405.jpg

Most facilities are for Adults. The one above has a max capacity of 104 adults. That's 104 beds. But at any given time, it will have over 400 children. This is a facility in McAllen Tx. Does this jibe with your ICE Hup, Hup PR crap?

You are just doing another Rump coverup. So let's get another round of the Rump Battle Cry....
RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP repeat as necessary (over and over and over)

Federal regulations allow photos at the ports of entry but do not allow snapshot photos to be taken of the folks moved to more 'permanent' detention centers. But plenty of people have toured the facilities to know what the conditions are and Democrats don't as they would then be shown up as malicious hypocrites when they keep up the lies. When AOC, for example, was offered the opportunity to tour a facility where she said people were being required to drink out of toilets, she refused.

But there are photos:
IMG_6984.jpg_003.JPG

IMG_6990.jpg_011.JPG
IMG_7021.jpg_015.JPG
IMG_6983.jpg_004.JPG

lead_720_405.jpg

Most facilities are for Adults. The one above has a max capacity of 104 adults. That's 104 beds. But at any given time, it will have over 400 children. This is a facility in McAllen Tx. Does this jibe with your ICE Hup, Hup PR crap?

You are just doing another Rump coverup. So let's get another round of the Rump Battle Cry....

And from that same or similar facility when Obama was President:
obama-illegal-immigrant-family-detention-centers-trump-933x445.jpg

APP-062018-Immigration-Detention.jpg

1030425349.jpg

6-21-18-obama-s-cages-of-kids-fake-trump-pix_orig.png

The truth is inconvenient isn't it.

President Trump and ICE these days are dealing with far more influx of illegals coming across the border than Obama ever had to deal with, and they are doing far better dealing with it than anybody could have ever expected them to do.

But there are photos:
IMG_6984.jpg_003.JPG

IMG_6990.jpg_011.JPG
IMG_7021.jpg_015.JPG
IMG_6983.jpg_004.JPG

lead_720_405.jpg

And from that same or similar facility when Obama was President:
obama-illegal-immigrant-family-detention-centers-trump-933x445.jpg

APP-062018-Immigration-Detention.jpg

1030425349.jpg

6-21-18-obama-s-cages-of-kids-fake-trump-pix_orig.png

The truth is inconvenient isn't it.

President Trump and ICE these days are dealing with far more influx of illegals coming across the border than Obama ever had to deal with, and they are doing far better dealing with it than anybody could have ever expected them to do.

Taken from your very own Picture provided.

upload_2019-8-26_17-7-31.jpeg

I noticed during a blowup that the straight line and picture deformity occurred in a few places. Obama's hand knife edge is NOT a straight line and it's not blurred like that. Welcome to Photo Shopping.

Once again, you presented a Rump Doctored Image and a FLAKE NEWS.

Okay, let's get another round of
RUMP, RUMP, RUMP, RUMP.....repeat as necessary (over and over and over and......)

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-26_17-6-25.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-26_17-6-25.jpeg
    39.9 KB · Views: 36
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back