Why I support Mitt Romney for President

In response to a thread I saw about no one talking of their support for Mitt Romney and only trashing Obama - Here ya go:

I, like so many, bought into Obama's rhetoric and lofty promises of Hope and Change in 2008. Although I disagreed with him on so many key issues, I thought it was a new era, a new time, a new political arena, and I thought he was going to be the one to get America on track. Man was I wrong.

4 years later, I see that his tenure as President has been nothing but a failure. I'm not someone that believes he is just crumbling America because he hates America, rather I think he's tried everything he thinks will work.. and it isn't. As Romney said, "he's out of ideas, and out of time."

I think he's tried his social experiment on America, and I believe it's failed. From Obamacare, to supporting gay marriage and no longer defending the law of the land (DOMA), and to supporting government funded abortions - he has to go.

His economic policies have obviously failed as well. Unemployment still sky high.. Gas prices still skyrocketing.. America lost it's AAA credit rating.. What's next?!

Now that I've made the case against Barack Obama (as an ex-supporter.. yes, it's amazing what four years of Obama can do to someone).. Allow me to make the case for Mitt Romney.

Mitt Romney - Businessman, Religious leader, Governor.. Why is he the right choice to beat Obama? While I admit that Mitt Romney wasn't my first choice, he is my 100% choice now. Here's why - listed in importance to me..

#1. He's for defending our laws and upholding marriage as an institution between a man and a woman (DOMA).
#2. He's for protecting innocent life by repealing Roe V. Wade and letting the states decide abortion laws.. and he's also for cutting ANY government funding that goes to killing innocent life.
#3. He doesn't want to cut our military at such a volatile time.
#4. He's a businessman. We need someone that knows a thing or two about running something and how to get businesses doing business again.
#5. He'll be a strong ally of Israel.. and may even make a couple trips over there.. (ahem, Obama, ahem..)
#6. He's for repealing Obamacare and letting the states decide their own health care laws, like he did in Mass.
#7. He'll protect the second amendment and won't tour the world making apologies for America.

Just my top 7.. I know he isn't perfect.. but when we compare him to Obama.. There's no contest.. :eusa_whistle:

Romney 2012!

Pondo Pontificuas? Fat Fuck Swellfeet? Say it ain't so?!

[youtube]0OnpkDWbeJs[/youtube]

The 7 "much ado about nothing" reasons.:cool:
7 reason why Romney will lose.

The whole 1st half of your post has nothing to do with Mitt, and even while praising him you still couldn't help but take jabs at Obama.

because that's the real reason they're voting for him....

he's not obama.

not a good enough reason for most people, i think.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map
and the real reason libtards ass-hats voted for Obama was because 'he wasn't Bush'.

So, voting for one guy because he wasn't another was good enough for the libtards then, but not now. Got it.

Romney knows when to hold 'em, and knows when to fold 'em.

Ever lost money on a fold?

The seasoned gambler always comes out ahead.

The seasoned community organizer always comes out, at our behinds' expense.

Forum List

Back