Why I stopped drinking alcohol

It would make sense only if your drinking contributed to her abuse.

It did, directly.
Had I been sober, I would have followed the correct path of calling the police instead of letting her get raped again.
I don't generally do regret but that was a special case.
My usual, "Oh fuck it, it'll be OK" doesn't work in this case.

How do you know she was being raped? It may have been consensual. Was she old enough to agree to have sex with her boyfriend? Would you complain if she was?

Most people assume I stopped boozing because I converted to Islam, this not the case.
In fact, I stopped a while before I considered the delights of that religion.

One evening, drunk as I often was, I called into a local Indian take away for a kebab.
While I was waiting, a young girl I knew popped in with an order for her, her sister and her father. The mother had buggered off some few months before because the dad was beating her up.
Her mobile bleeped to announce a text message that, drunkenly peeking at the screen, turned out to be seriously XXX rated as it described in some detail what was going to happen to her that evening.
She, being 15 at the time, seemed a tad young but I was seriously pissed so I made some drunken comment about her boyfriend being a bit of a lad.
"it's my dad", she replied.
To my lasting shame, I was too drunk to think properly so I didn't call the cops as I should have and thus, I didn't save her being raped by her dad for the Nth time.

Can anyone think of a better reason to stop drinking?

then why did you choose a philosophy that degrades women as second class citizens?

It did, directly.
Had I been sober, I would have followed the correct path of calling the police instead of letting her get raped again.

How do you know she was being raped? It may have been consensual. Was she old enough to agree to have sex with her boyfriend? Would you complain if she was?

Your claiming a 15 year old girl should be having sex with her father?

Your one sick puppy

Most people assume I stopped boozing because I converted to Islam, this not the case.

One evening, drunk as I often was, I called into a local Indian take away for a kebab.
While I was waiting, a young girl I knew popped in with an order for her, her sister and her father. The mother had buggered off some few months before because the dad was beating her up.
Her mobile bleeped to announce a text message that, drunkenly peeking at the screen, turned out to be seriously XXX rated as it described in some detail what was going to happen to her that evening.
She, being 15 at the time, seemed a tad young but I was seriously pissed so I made some drunken comment about her boyfriend being a bit of a lad.
To my lasting shame, I was too drunk to think properly so I didn't call the cops as I should have and thus, I didn't save her being raped by her dad for the Nth time.

then why did you choose a philosophy that degrades women as second class citizens?

Islam does not but some Muslims do.
My wife has equal rights and I fully support those rights.

It did, directly.

Dude, reality check time.
I can't think of a single reason for a case of a father having sex with his daughter that I could find even slightly acceptable.
If you can, that makes you a steaming pervert.

It did, directly.

I can't think of a single reason for a case of a father having sex with his daughter that I could find even slightly acceptable.

No it means you know how to think like a liberal.

Harvard celebrates incest with it's own Incest Fest.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/11799

Last edited:

More than likely if you were sober you wouldn't have been able to stop that anyways, what were you going to do? how would you calling the cops have stopped it?

It did, directly.

Again, how was calling the police going to stop the rape? Police are not like Spiderman going around saving people in the night.

Harvard Students Celebrate ‘Incest-Fest’

Harvard has a 'catch as many STDs in a day as you can' day?
What sort of place incites or even allows a massive show of immoral behaviour?

I'd be ashamed of having the place in my country.

Why? nobody is forcing you to attend this festival.

It never ceases to amaze me how some people get bent out of shape about events that take place in other people's countries. Does anyone give a rat's about what you think? Nah. I very much doubt it. So, why don't you take your holier-than-thou platitudes and ram them up your fart stack!

It never ceases to amaze me how some people get bent out of shape about events that take place in other people's countries. Does anyone give a rat's about what you think? Nah. I very much doubt it. So, why don't you take your holier-than-thou platitudes and ram them up your fart stack!

I think this festival is out there but the way I see it is nobody is forcing you to attend, so don't get all bent out of shape about it.

I think this festival is out there but the way I see it is nobody is forcing you to attend, so don't get all bent out of shape about it.

its not a "festival" .... its ONE college house doing what college houses do.... having a party with a theme... this theme is hooking up with someone else in the house... so a closed event to only the people who live in the house.

Gravity you believed that idiot story? I first encountered muslims from foreign lands more than 40 years ago -----I was very young ---they were young too and we worked LONG HOURS into the night-----lots of conversation. It is islamic culture to describe the USA as mired in constant perversity and sexual depravity -----and incessant drunkeness. Now for reality....... well ---for depravity----the UMMAH has no match

its not a "festival" .... its ONE college house doing what college houses do.... having a party with a theme... this theme is hooking up with someone else in the house... so a closed event to only the people who live in the house.

Either way anyone who doesn't like it, is free to not attend. This isn't like a Middle Eastern country where we force everyone into the street to watch.

Damn! I was hoping I might wangle an invite! :mad:

Damn! I was hoping I might wangle an invite! :mad:

HAHA, If I was up there I'd just go to the local Harvard sex club, they formed one not too long ago.

Forum List

Back