Why I should vote for Obama

Yeah, Obama's been SO good for NASA. Tel that to all those that used to work in the space program. We just had to send our personnel up with the Russians.

allow me to inform you. Any Republican should be 110% on board with Obama. First off the Orbiter work force was highly over paid and in my opinion could have worked a lot harder over the years. the rest of the work force is still employed like myself. I diversified my resume over the years, many on the Orbiter program never did and now they are looking for work. When I need support over seas those guys were heading home at 2pm every day. It was time for a shake up, for the money being paid out was far too much for the work that was being done, truly a GOP value.

The Orbiter was over budget on DAY ONE, so was Bush II's Ares program. It was over budget before it even hit the pad for crying out loud! So, Obama cut he program, it was not financially fluid, it was going to be the Orbiter all over again. Once Again, Obama saved money where it was being wasted.

Allow me to remind you of all the other lull's in the space programs history, go look up the time between the Gemini and its following programs, were in that same stretch. Have faith, we are hard at work every day all day to make American the #1 in space, We will keep the high ground.

I work with the Russian space agency closely as the radar site on Ascension island is a huge asset to all of us. We are in good hands with the Russians until we can get a budget that is what NASA needs. Give us 1/4 of what the GOP spent in Iraq, we will make some huge strides. Tell Congress to do its job and fund NASA properly

Obama made choices in where to allocate money. That 90 Billion he gave to his campaign bundlers for their now defunked green energy programs would have funded a lot of NASA jobs. Obama wasted a fortune and then wants to complain that he doesn't have enough money and needs to take more. Irresponsible is a kind word for him.

Obama is 100% a clone of GWB. Romney likely will be too if given the opportunity to prove it.

No matter what you or any other Uncle Goofy supporter spins it, Romney is 100% BETTER , even on his worst day, than Barack Obama.. Stio sniffling glue and getting so smacked out of your head that you can't even tell the difference in reality and fairytales any longer.

Heh.... my sadistic side is almost hoping he wins at this point. Just to watch all his supporters for the next few years, shuffling their feet, staring at the ground and trying to remember how they got conned into voting for him.

Hmm.. but, really, sadism gets boring. And I told-you-so's lose their fun after a bit. In any case, this election is a foregone conclusion. We're going to lose.

Obama is 100% a clone of GWB. Romney likely will be too if given the opportunity to prove it.

No matter what you or any other Uncle Goofy supporter spins it, Romney is 100% BETTER , even on his worst day, than Barack Obama.. Stio sniffling glue and getting so smacked out of your head that you can't even tell the difference in reality and fairytales any longer.

Barack Obama is a face for an agenda with an idea that's going to destroy this country. He has no answers nor is he ever asked questions. The man hates the United States of America.
What's happening here is not hard to understand.

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

So how are you involved in public science, if you don't mind my asking.

Make some more assumptions. I think they are both nightmares but I'll agree that Romney would probably be a slightly slightly slightly less scary one. You're the one who came here insulting me instead of trying to disprove what I said with something intelligent.

There's NOTHING intelligent about actually stating Obama and Romney are NO different.. NOTHING. We're at a juncture where it's do or die in this nation. That physical cliff becomes real in January. For you or any other DINGBAT to try and convince me that Obama and Romney would handle that cliff exactly the same, IS NUTS!

Make some more assumptions. I think they are both nightmares but I'll agree that Romney would probably be a slightly slightly slightly less scary one. You're the one who came here insulting me instead of trying to disprove what I said with something intelligent.

There's NOTHING intelligent about actually stating Obama and Romney are NO different.. NOTHING. We're at a juncture where it's do or die in this nation. That physical cliff becomes real in January. For you or any other DINGBAT to try and convince me that Obama and Romney would handle that cliff exactly the same, IS NUTS!

I'm not sure how the word "likely" equates to a 100% confirmation, but I'll skip that point.

You can continue to ignore the past several decades in which each party has shown you how they behave. Both WILL increase government size and likely increase spending. I know for a fact Obama will as he has said as much. Romney claims to be different and offer change but I swear I have heard that line before... Besides, with campaign donations like these (a list quite similar to Obama's) Romney will have a lot of corporations he owes favors to:

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
JPMorgan Chase & Co $792,147
Credit Suisse Group $618,941
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552
Kirkland & Ellis $496,722
Citigroup Inc $465,063
Barclays $428,250
PricewaterhouseCoopers $421,085
UBS AG $400,390
HIG Capital $385,500
Blackstone Group $360,225
Ernst & Young $293,067
EMC Corp $288,440
General Electric $287,495
Elliott Management $281,925
Bain Capital $279,220
Rothman Institute $263,700

I'm not sure how the word "likely" equates to a 100% confirmation, but I'll skip that point.

You can continue to ignore the past several decades in which each party has shown you how they behave. Both WILL increase government size and likely increase spending. I know for a fact Obama will as he has said as much. Romney claims to be different and offer change but I swear I have heard that line before... Besides, with campaign donations like these (a list quite similar to Obama's) Romney will have a lot of corporations he owes favors to:

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552
Citigroup Inc $465,063
Barclays $428,250
UBS AG $400,390
HIG Capital $385,500
Ernst & Young $293,067
EMC Corp $288,440
Bain Capital $279,220

Obama has had many more contributors and a lot more money to campaign with.
In fact he's been campaigning his entire term while figuring new ways to fuck this country.

I've already voted for Romney, Obama is definitely going down the wrong path. I won't change your mind and you won't change yours.

I'm so glad it's nearly over for a couple of years.

Obama made choices in where to allocate money. That 90 Billion he gave to his campaign bundlers for their now defunked green energy programs would have funded a lot of NASA jobs. Obama wasted a fortune and then wants to complain that he doesn't have enough money and needs to take more. Irresponsible is a kind word for him.

Actually, our Leaders should have been looking to replace the Orbiter at least near the end of Bush I and Clinton's first term. This never came to fruition, obviously. Obama has actually done the best job I have seen in years as far as making NASA fiscally accountable. We will acquire a new manned space flight vehicle soon, when that happens (when Congress does their job) the jobs will come back. But you better have your engineering chops ready to be on full display.

Going green is a matter of national security. The fact you bring up Obama's supposed failures and didnt mention the 3 trillion wasted in Iraq tells me all I need to know.

The point is, we believe they will be equally bad. For every scary thing Obama might do, there's an equally scary aspect of letting Romney take the reigns. And, in point of fact, they do agree on much more than they disagree on.

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552
Citigroup Inc $465,063
Barclays $428,250
UBS AG $400,390
HIG Capital $385,500
Ernst & Young $293,067
EMC Corp $288,440
Bain Capital $279,220

Obama has had many more contributors and a lot more money to campaign with.
In fact he's been campaigning his entire term while figuring new ways to fuck this country.

Point?

According to obama, NASA is being changed from having scientific functions to having muslim outreach functions.

Goldman Sachs $994,139
Bank of America $921,839
Morgan Stanley $827,255
Wells Fargo $598,379
Deloitte LLP $554,552
Citigroup Inc $465,063
Barclays $428,250
UBS AG $400,390
HIG Capital $385,500
Ernst & Young $293,067
EMC Corp $288,440
Bain Capital $279,220

tit for tat?
Obama top contributors -
University of California $1,092,906
Microsoft Corp $761,343
Google Inc $737,055
US Government $627,628
Harvard University $602,992
Kaiser Permanente $532,674
Stanford University $473,372
Deloitte LLP $430,084
Columbia University $411,894
Time Warner $408,512
DLA Piper $393,102
Sidley Austin LLP $377,133
University of Chicago $325,256
Comcast Corp $320,366
IBM Corp $318,645
US Dept of State $308,926
University of Michigan $308,410
US Dept of Justice $300,455
Wells Fargo $288,804
Apple Inc $270,856
and will you look at that??? Over $1,000,000 from the US govt. Wow!

and let's look at the industries that are supporting Obama now -
Top Industries

Rank Industry Total
1 Retired $50,002,197
2 Lawyers/Law Firms $25,130,021
3 Education $19,528,183
4 Health Professionals $9,460,088
5 Business Services $7,821,996
6 Civil Servants/Public Officials $7,411,453
7 Computers/Internet $7,092,464
8 Women's Issues $6,913,532
9 TV/Movies/Music $5,908,556
10 Securities & Investment $5,860,499
11 Real Estate $5,194,404
12 Misc Business $5,114,363
13 Printing & Publishing $4,486,820
14 Hospitals/Nursing Homes $3,793,537
15 Other $3,715,931
16 Misc Finance $3,105,920
17 Construction Services $2,151,759
18 Non-Profit Institutions $2,091,325
19 Democratic/Liberal $2,081,932
20 Pharmaceuticals/Health Products $1,702,795

Where do I advocate for Obama? I'd love to see that!

by advocating to vote 3rd party. Only bringing up the bad about Romney. That pretty much tells us you want to take a vote from Romney. Not actually support a 3rd party.

by advocating to vote 3rd party. Only bringing up the bad about Romney. That pretty much tells us you want to take a vote from Romney. Not actually support a 3rd party.

Yep.. Most libertarians call liberals on their kook agenda and blast the GOP as well.. This little flake makes it his business to assail republicans, peroid.

Remind me how I only brought up the bad about Romney? With evidence please. Also, saying bad things about 1 of the main candidates != supporting the other.

I fucking hate apples. OH SNAP BRO YOU MUST LOVE BANANAS

Remind me how I only brought up the bad about Romney? With evidence please. Also, saying bad things about 1 of the main candidates != supporting the other.

I fucking hate apples. OH SNAP BRO YOU MUST LOVE BANANAS

did you also post a list of Obama contributors? That was the last and most glaring example. You know that hitting on those that will vote for Romney, it will be one less vote Obama needs to come up with. We aren't blind, ya know.

Forum List

Back