Why I should vote for Obama

So I should vote myself out of a job because other people don't have jobs? What, are me and my wife supposed to be the last people in the country to get a job? Why?

No, you should vote for Mitt Romney because unlike Barry, he actually will get people back to work so they are paying the taxes that support you and your wife's jobs! When we turn into a larger version of Greece who do you think is going to pay you then, you idiot!

How the hell is he going to get people back to work? By closing his eyes and clicking his shoes a few times?

Wishful thinking is Barry's economic plan, OohPoo...he's going to raise taxes on the rich and increase the cost of energy on all of us and the economy is going "magically" grow! Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to grow the economy...he has a plan to put us back into another recession.

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

So you should vote for the fail because you make things up? I guess that is the only reason someone should vote for Obama.

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

Well OOOh, we dont hate public service but we have a huuuge debt, and we have alot of people in government who dont do shit.....hell I'd love to make congress work in the summer and cut their salaries in half and pensions too....and fire a whole lot of people

The funny thing is I do like science, just go to a private company....because when Romney cuts the public, you'll actually be able to get a private sector job.....and then we wont be paying you in taxes and you'll be a net gain in taxes, instead of a net loss

legal services for homeless people, wtf is that? If you liberals hadnt kicked all the people out of asylums, there wouldnt be many homeless at all.
put the crazies back in the asylums.....DOH!

So I should vote myself out of a job because other people don't have jobs? What, are me and my wife supposed to be the last people in the country to get a job? Why?

No, you should vote for Mitt Romney because unlike Barry, he actually will get people back to work so they are paying the taxes that support you and your wife's jobs! When we turn into a larger version of Greece who do you think is going to pay you then, you idiot!

How the hell is he going to get people back to work? By closing his eyes and clicking his shoes a few times?

How in the Hell is Obama going to get people back to work in any meaningful way? Four years of doing everything he wanted hasn't worked. Doing the same and expecting a different result is lunacy. But thank your grandchildren who are reaping the debt for Obama's fail.

hahaha, no they dont!

Are you serious?

They are involved with a tiny part of the overall mission. I support the 45th space wing which launches the Delta II, Atlas and any other rocket (Pegasus, etc). Space X is mealry talking back the commercial market from Russia that NASA or the 45th space wing never had anything to do with anyways. Space X also will provide ISS support, something the 45th space wing is not heavily involved in.

The majority of US space operations is handled by the USAF, which has its main support from NASA and other contractors. Space X is maybe supporting 9% of the overall mission capability.

you must be a misinformed Fox news homer. Shall I school you some more sir

Facts don't matter to these people.

I forget which of the private space companies it was, but one of them made a statement to the effect that what they are doing would simply have not been possible without cooperation and help from NASA. These FOX idiots have no clue about the economic value of the decades of research and experience - paid for by taxpayers - that private space companies rely on to make private profits.

I work for NASA. Its well known the GOP does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed FOX news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The US is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like Sandy. This past GOP led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for Obama, all day every day. We can not afford more GOP fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

Space-X does your job for 1/10th the price, so get lost.

Most of the expenses necessary for travel into space have already been footed by the taxpayer. I'd like to have seen Space-X put a man in orbit in 1962.

And I doubt "Space-X"'s "job" has much to do with not-for-profit public research, their sole "job" is to make profit for their owners.

Typical libtard! - So we must keep over-paying by 1000% per launch to NASA for a job we already paid them to do back in 1962 before I was born?

..he's going to raise taxes on the rich and increase the cost of energy on all of us and the economy is going "magically" grow! Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to grow the economy...he has a plan to put us back into another recession.

Seeing how President Obama has brought us back from the brinks of a massive rescission, can you at least cite factual evidence of a Republican growing the economy on a nation level?

So your saying that a person with a science degree and another with a law degree can't find jobs in the private sector.

:lol:

9.2 million more people are jobless today than 4 years ago. I'm sure they would all like to thank you for being a lazy selfish self centered asshole.

Wishful thinking is Barry's economic plan, OohPoo...he's going to raise taxes on the rich and increase the cost of energy on all of us and the economy is going "magically" grow! Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to grow the economy...he has a plan to put us back into another recession.

He's going to raise taxes on the rich? OH NO! The wealthy have their lowest tax rates in decades - and in the midst of a lukewarm economy - I should care first and foremost, above my own welfare even, if their taxes get bumped up by less than 5 percentage points?

I forget which of the private space companies it was, but one of them made a statement to the effect that what they are doing would simply have not been possible without cooperation and help from NASA. These FOX idiots have no clue about the economic value of the decades of research and experience - paid for by taxpayers - that private space companies rely on to make private profits.

yes sir. Ill cite one example. The instrumentation range (IE, Radar and telemetry and weather components) is already in place and tend to be very effective depending on the mission at hand. Space X will USE these assets as NASA's and USAF's allowance. Space X could never afford to build this sort of infrastructure on their own.

I could go on more however, I you get the point.

NASA is a public ordeal, the fact some on the GOP dont see or understand the importance of NASA's mission overall shows just how far we have fallen in this nation.

Last edited:
..he's going to raise taxes on the rich and increase the cost of energy on all of us and the economy is going "magically" grow! Barack Obama doesn't have a plan to grow the economy...he has a plan to put us back into another recession.

Seeing how President Obama has brought us back from the brinks of a massive rescission, can you at least cite factual evidence of a Republican growing the economy on a nation level?

The economy survived Obama he didn't bring it back no matter how the liberals want to paint the picture. Historically the worse the recession the bigger the recovery, until Obama.

It would be different if we had not told you that exactly what happen would happen following Obama. We followed and it did. Now you folks just want to run on "it would have been worse" BS. The economy is not recovering it is limping along bought and paid for by YOUR grandchildren. All I can think is that those voting for Obama don't give a crap about their children al they care about is power. Really realy disgusting.

He's going to raise taxes on the rich? OH NO! The wealthy have their lowest tax rates in decades - and in the midst of a lukewarm economy - I should care first and foremost, above my own welfare even, if their taxes get bumped up by less than 5 percentage points?

Yea, and they still pay the most. Lets punish the people that give out the jobs. Let them keep the US going. Fuck that! How about we got all the lazy people to pay in? How about we get rid of all the bullshit that is draining the economy. Times are changing. "Share the Wealth" is BS except to people like you

level?
The economy survived Obama he didn't bring it back no matter how the liberals want to paint the picture.

while I hate the bail outs on many ends. In your opinion can you explain to me what would have happened if Obama allowed our Car manufacturers and AIG to fail. These two combined for a huge amount of jobs and stability across the board.

are you suggesting allowing these to fail we would in the same position right now?

yes sir. Ill cite one example. The instrumentation range (IE, Radar and telemetry and weather components) is already in place and tend to be very effective depending on the mission at hand. Space X will USE these assets as NASA's and USAF's allowance. Space X could never afford to build this sort of infrastructure on their own.

I could go on more however, I you get the point.

NASA is a public ordeal, the fact some on the GOP dont see or understand the importance of NASA's mission overall shows just how far we have fallen in this nation.

Man it goes both ways, Im a big fan of NASA, but liberals wont cut anything in the budget...there's always an excuse...and liberals will take cuts in NASA over welfare or entitlements

I'd love to go to Mars, but explain that to liberals they see no point in that

Half dont think we landed on the moon and the other half think that money should be going to people who have 12 children from 7 different fathers

And Obama made NASA into muslim outreach....wtf????????

Space-X does your job for 1/10th the price, so get lost.

Most of the expenses necessary for travel into space have already been footed by the taxpayer. I'd like to have seen Space-X put a man in orbit in 1962.

And I doubt "Space-X"'s "job" has much to do with not-for-profit public research, their sole "job" is to make profit for their owners.

Typical libtard! - So we must keep over-paying by 1000% per launch to NASA for a job we already paid them to do back in 1962 before I was born?

Hmm, did I say that?

"Most of the expenses necessary for travel into space have already been footed by the taxpayer. I'd like to have seen Space-X put a man in orbit in 1962."

No, doesn't look like I did. So why are you asking?

hahaha, no they dont!

Are you serious?

They are involved with a tiny part of the overall mission. I support the 45th space wing which launches the Delta II, Atlas and any other rocket (Pegasus, etc). Space X is mealry talking back the commercial market from Russia that NASA or the 45th space wing never had anything to do with anyways. Space X also will provide ISS support, something the 45th space wing is not heavily involved in.

The majority of US space operations is handled by the USAF, which has its main support from NASA and other contractors. Space X is maybe supporting 9% of the overall mission capability.

you must be a misinformed Fox news homer. Shall I school you some more sir

I made a lot parts for NASA over the years,including the Shuttle program.
The waste is incredible. 5 million dollar parts rejected because a bevel is off by .001 of an inch.
Keep in mind this bevel had absolutely nothing to do with the function of the part. But it was rejected anyway.
Then there are the parts that could be made in an hour yet cost ten grand apiece.
I will say I liked doing the work because it payed very well. But NASA ripped off the tax payer on a regular basis.

I work for NASA. Its well known the GOP does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed FOX news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The US is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like Sandy. This past GOP led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for Obama, all day every day. We can not afford more GOP fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

Yeah, Obama's been SO good for NASA. Tel that to all those that used to work in the space program. We just had to send our personnel up with the Russians.
http://www.floridatoday.com/article...w-expected-lose-jobs-after-shuttle-retirement

You can rest easy. Luckily, for you, Romney isn't a conservative. He's straight up coporatist - just like your boy Obama. He won't dismantle your gravy train.

Yea, and they still pay the most. Lets punish the people that give out the jobs. Let them keep the US going. Fuck that! How about we got all the lazy people to pay in? How about we get rid of all the bullshit that is draining the economy. Times are changing. "Share the Wealth" is BS except to people like you

If they were "giving out the jobs" we wouldn't be at ~8% unemployment.

Forum List

Back