Why I should vote for Obama

I weighed the pros and cons of obama and Romney. The pros to Romney outweighed the pros of obama by a long shot. The cons of obama outweighed the cons of Romney. It was an easy decision

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

So what you're essentially saying is that even though some 24 million OTHER Americans can't find work that you're OK with Barry because he's got you and your wife's back? Just so we understand where it is you're "coming from", OohPoo...

I already pay for the public library. So why do I have to pay for legal services for other people? Can't they go to the library to do research & deal with their own legal problems? No one pays for my legal services.

I work for NASA. Its well known the GOP does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed FOX news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The US is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like Sandy. This past GOP led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for Obama, all day every day. We can not afford more GOP fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

If Romney gets his way, my wife and I will be unemployed. Conservatives hate public science and they hate legal services for homeless people.

So what you're essentially saying is that even though some 24 million OTHER Americans can't find work that you're OK with Barry because he's got you and your wife's back? Just so we understand where it is you're "coming from", OohPoo...

So I should vote myself out of a job because other people don't have jobs? What, are me and my wife supposed to be the last people in the country to get a job? Why?

I already pay for the public library. So why do I have to pay for legal services for other people? Can't they go to the library to do research & deal with their own legal problems? No one pays for my legal services.

When's the last time you represented yourself in court other than small claims?

i work for nasa. Its well known the gop does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed fox news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The us is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like sandy. This past gop led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for obama, all day every day. We can not afford more gop fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

beat florida!

I work for NASA. Its well known the GOP does not care for public service and now they have mobilized the uninformed FOX news crowd. An absolute nightmare for anyone in my profession.

Allow me to go on the record. The US is falling behind in polar orbit weather satellites. These little buggers allow us to keep tabs on the polar ice sheets and how they are melting and or not melting. These low earth orbiting sat's are a must to get an upper hand information wise on storms like Sandy. This past GOP led congress have and will not fund further missions on this subject. Absolutely disgusting.

My vote is for Obama, all day every day. We can not afford more GOP fantasy land wars and tax cuts.

Space-X does your job for 1/10th the price, so get lost.

you knwo it!

>>>--------;;;------------> Noles all the way!

So I should vote myself out of a job because other people don't have jobs? What, are me and my wife supposed to be the last people in the country to get a job? Why?

No, you should vote for Mitt Romney because unlike Barry, he actually will get people back to work so they are paying the taxes that support you and your wife's jobs! When we turn into a larger version of Greece who do you think is going to pay you then, you idiot!

?
NASA's sole job is to make profit for private interests? Really?

No, you should vote for Mitt Romney because unlike Barry, he actually will get people back to work so they are paying the taxes that support you and your wife's jobs! When we turn into a larger version of Greece who do you think is going to pay you then, you idiot!

How the hell is he going to get people back to work? By closing his eyes and clicking his shoes a few times?

Most of the expenses necessary for travel into space have already been footed by the taxpayer. I'd like to have seen Space-X put a man in orbit in 1962.

And I doubt "Space-X"'s "job" has much to do with not-for-profit public research, their sole "job" is to make profit for their owners.

hahaha, no they dont!

Are you serious?

They are involved with a tiny part of the overall mission. I support the 45th space wing which launches the Delta II, Atlas and any other rocket (Pegasus, etc). Space X is mealry talking back the commercial market from Russia that NASA or the 45th space wing never had anything to do with anyways. Space X also will provide ISS support, something the 45th space wing is not heavily involved in.

The majority of US space operations is handled by the USAF, which has its main support from NASA and other contractors. Space X is maybe supporting 9% of the overall mission capability.

you must be a misinformed Fox news homer. Shall I school you some more sir

Forum List

Back