Why I Rejected 'Identity Politics' and 'White Nationalism'

There is much confusion about nationalism and white nationalism. White nationalism is a racist ideology as where nationalism is simply representing voters ahead of global interests.

Back in the day, white nationalism was used to expand the country of the US. Brown skinned Indians were seen as inferior, thus giving citizens the rationalization for taking their land and killing them off. It was because they were savages. Once they believed this, they could bypass their humanity in the name of conquest without a conscience bothering them about it.

But as for the American Indian, the tribes tried to join forces to fight off the invaders. It was either defend their national identity by fighting off the mass immigration or die. Yes, they were nationalists but it was not predicated on racism like the white nationalism was by the Europeans.

Today, America needs to secure its border, or perhaps go way of the American Indian. Are their white nationalists that join this movement? Yes, but they are by far a minority, making up under 5%.

I do not want to bust your bubble boyo ...particularly due to the fact that you are about half right and perhaps susceptible to learning some more truths.

According to many scholars of nationalism, race and racism are essential factors of the process of national idenity formation. There are many key and strong elements of racism in Nationalism. In fact Nationalism is a necessary condition for racism and in already constituted national states, nationalist movements camouflage racism. Many researchers understand that in general nationalism and racism are compellingly linked.

Due to decades of federal programming in our once vaunted public school system generations have been overwhelmingly indoctrinated into believing that racism is a great evil. Quite pathetic.

Anyhow....I do not want to get bogged down in definitions of racism etc. I just want to emphatically make the case that what we need in America today is white racial unity....like the negroes, the mexicans and the Jews have already. Because they are minorities this does not disturb the powers that be, the elitists and the establishment.

Again....White folk need to be racially united and they need to get out and vote in overwhelming numbers....we do not have long to save America...the odds are rather small that we will be able to do so due to demographic trends....but if in these next few years whilst white folks are still in the majority we have the capability if we choose to use it to take control of America and get it back on track.

Does any sane white person want to see their kids, grandkids or even great-grandkids be forced to live in a 3rd world country? That is where we are headed if white folk do not get involved and quit getting distracted by work, sports and other entertainment forms. Get off the couch, get educated, become politically and racially aware, join a milita, vote and help America be great again for all time.

Posters.jpg

The only time race is important is when it comes to two things, politics and the medical field. In the medical field, you have to look at a persons heredity to see what risks they have medically. However, politics is the art of division. Politics is about forming one group of people to subdue another. Race is simply a mindless way to create such divisions as most people seem to be mindless.

I realize that mankind has always been this way, so it stands to be that mankind will never change, but that does not mean I have to join in. I adamantly reject the notion of racial superiority, which I see from black and white on this site and it makes me physically ill.

Men that I look up to are men like Ben Carson. Here is a man who grew up black in the streets of Detroit. His world was a world dominated by poverty, crime and the politics of the democrat party. He should never have evaded all three, but he did. For you see, he chose education to crawl from the abyss and he used his critical thinking skills to overcome the pervasive bias against conservatism to become a conservative himself. Today, the majority in the black community now reject him because he made his stand. Now a school in Detroit named after him is going to take his name off that school because of his political stand. Ben Carson is part of the solution, not the problem. His race has nothing to do with it.

It is always sad to see such simplistic and naive thoughts to say the least. I could throw in a obvious lack of life experience and a public education which is no longer really an education...just a pc indoctrination.

Anyhow....be that as it may....here is some truth----not b.s.

'Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.'

About Us - American Renaissance

So since you think the white race is far superior to any other, do you support the genocide of the American Indian for the superior white race or how about Hitler and his exterminations?

Were these "good" events to purge humanity of its "cancers"?
There is much confusion about nationalism and white nationalism. White nationalism is a racist ideology as where nationalism is simply representing voters ahead of global interests.

Back in the day, white nationalism was used to expand the country of the US. Brown skinned Indians were seen as inferior, thus giving citizens the rationalization for taking their land and killing them off. It was because they were savages. Once they believed this, they could bypass their humanity in the name of conquest without a conscience bothering them about it.

But as for the American Indian, the tribes tried to join forces to fight off the invaders. It was either defend their national identity by fighting off the mass immigration or die. Yes, they were nationalists but it was not predicated on racism like the white nationalism was by the Europeans.

Today, America needs to secure its border, or perhaps go way of the American Indian. Are their white nationalists that join this movement? Yes, but they are by far a minority, making up under 5%.

I do not want to bust your bubble boyo ...particularly due to the fact that you are about half right and perhaps susceptible to learning some more truths.

According to many scholars of nationalism, race and racism are essential factors of the process of national idenity formation. There are many key and strong elements of racism in Nationalism. In fact Nationalism is a necessary condition for racism and in already constituted national states, nationalist movements camouflage racism. Many researchers understand that in general nationalism and racism are compellingly linked.

Due to decades of federal programming in our once vaunted public school system generations have been overwhelmingly indoctrinated into believing that racism is a great evil. Quite pathetic.

Anyhow....I do not want to get bogged down in definitions of racism etc. I just want to emphatically make the case that what we need in America today is white racial unity....like the negroes, the mexicans and the Jews have already. Because they are minorities this does not disturb the powers that be, the elitists and the establishment.

Again....White folk need to be racially united and they need to get out and vote in overwhelming numbers....we do not have long to save America...the odds are rather small that we will be able to do so due to demographic trends....but if in these next few years whilst white folks are still in the majority we have the capability if we choose to use it to take control of America and get it back on track.

Does any sane white person want to see their kids, grandkids or even great-grandkids be forced to live in a 3rd world country? That is where we are headed if white folk do not get involved and quit getting distracted by work, sports and other entertainment forms. Get off the couch, get educated, become politically and racially aware, join a milita, vote and help America be great again for all time.

Posters.jpg

The only time race is important is when it comes to two things, politics and the medical field. In the medical field, you have to look at a persons heredity to see what risks they have medically. However, politics is the art of division. Politics is about forming one group of people to subdue another. Race is simply a mindless way to create such divisions as most people seem to be mindless.

I realize that mankind has always been this way, so it stands to be that mankind will never change, but that does not mean I have to join in. I adamantly reject the notion of racial superiority, which I see from black and white on this site and it makes me physically ill.

Men that I look up to are men like Ben Carson. Here is a man who grew up black in the streets of Detroit. His world was a world dominated by poverty, crime and the politics of the democrat party. He should never have evaded all three, but he did. For you see, he chose education to crawl from the abyss and he used his critical thinking skills to overcome the pervasive bias against conservatism to become a conservative himself. Today, the majority in the black community now reject him because he made his stand. Now a school in Detroit named after him is going to take his name off that school because of his political stand. Ben Carson is part of the solution, not the problem. His race has nothing to do with it.

It is always sad to see such simplistic and naive thoughts to say the least. I could throw in a obvious lack of life experience and a public education which is no longer really an education...just a pc indoctrination.

'Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.'

So since you think the white race is far superior to any other, do you support the genocide of the American Indian for the superior white race or how about Hitler and his exterminations?

What makes you think that I think the White Race is superior?
I have never claimed the white race is superior to all other races....how can one objectively judge what is superior or what is inferior? What would be the factors in your opinion that one could possibly use to claim superiority?

Define what you mean by superiority since you have brought it up?

White Nationalism is about such things as protecting Whites and promoting segregation....even many blacks now are endorsing segregation.

There is a big difference between so called white supremacists and white nationalists.....if you want to debate this stuff study up and learn the correct terminology. I will not waste a lot of time with ignorant people.
Anyhow, I think that the question of who is superior or who is inferior is irrelevant and is merely a term liberals throw out to attempt to demonize...whilst they smugly infer they are morallly superior....what hypocrites!

The American Indians declared war on Whites....which was a big mistake. Anyhow...they were not exterminated .....many of them are still around and most have rejected the old ways and for the most part the various tribes have been relegated to the dustbin of history as a people. Many if not most of them have sucessfully integrated into white society...and if you have ever been to one of the pow wows that are held here and there in various places and times many if most of them are indistinguishable from white folks.

That is not to say mistakes were not made and that there was much cruelty on both sides most especially from the Indians....who were quite barbaric in their warfare...much more so than the whites. The idea of the 'Noble Savage' is pure myth.

I am a zionist so I thoroughly understand the evils of the german nazi party.

The most dangerous cancer I see on American society are the white liberals who despise America, want to fundamentally change it whilst writhing in their white guilt...quite pathetic boyo.

Noble Red Man

How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive | Daily Mail Online

Who Are the White Nationalists? - American Renaissance

NYT Science Editor: Race Is Real

You can call me ignorant if you like, but you are the one suggesting we should group together with people based upon skin pigmentation.

The reality of the situation is that we are all such a mix of races, the term race essentially has become bastardized.

No, what you mean is who looks white and who looks black.

Moreover, if no one "race" is superior to the other, I assume you are suggesting that people are simply too ignorant to embrace other races simply because they don't have the same skin pigment.

Am I assessing this correctly?

Posters.jpg

Posters.jpg

I have never claimed the white race is superior to all other races....how can one objectively judge what is superior or what is inferior? What would be the factors in your opinion that one could possibly use to claim superiority?

White Nationalism is about such things as protecting Whites and promoting segregation....even many blacks now are endorsing segregation.

There is a big difference between so called white supremacists and white nationalists.....if you want to debate this stuff study up and learn the correct terminology. I will not waste a lot of time with ignorant people.
Anyhow, I think that the question of who is superior or who is inferior is irrelevant and is merely a term liberals throw out to attempt to demonize...whilst they smugly infer they are morallly superior....what hypocrites!

The American Indians declared war on Whites....which was a big mistake. Anyhow...they were not exterminated .....many of them are still around and most have rejected the old ways and for the most part the various tribes have been relegated to the dustbin of history as a people. Many if not most of them have sucessfully integrated into white society...and if you have ever been to one of the pow wows that are held here and there in various places and times many if most of them are indistinguishable from white folks.

That is not to say mistakes were not made and that there was much cruelty on both sides most especially from the Indians....who were quite barbaric in their warfare...much more so than the whites. The idea of the 'Noble Savage' is pure myth.

The most dangerous cancer I see on American society are the white liberals who despise America, want to fundamentally change it whilst writhing in their white guilt...quite pathetic boyo.

Noble Red Man

How Comanche Indians butchered babies and roasted enemies alive | Daily Mail Online

You can call me ignorant if you like, but you are the one suggesting we should group together with people based upon skin pigmentation.

The reality of the situation is that we are all such a mix of races, the term race essentially has become bastardized.

Moreover, if no one "race" is superior to the other, I assume you are suggesting that people are simply too ignorant to embrace other races simply because they don't have the same skin pigment.

You really are a slow learner eh? Without a good memory also-- unfortunately....to begin with I made it very clear that color is much more than just skin deep.

I did not say that no race is superior.....I said i have never claimed the white race is superior to all other races.

Again...define what you mean by Superiority?

Go back and re-read my exposition on how color is much more than just skin deep...in all animals in fact.

My essential message is that White Folk need to unite if they want to preserve America for future generations. America and white people(especially white males) are under attack as never before seen in this country.

Race and the American Identity - American Renaissance

The Biological Reality of Race - American Renaissance

Noble Red Man

You really are a slow learner eh? Without a good memory also-- unfortunately....to begin with I made it very clear that color is much more than just skin deep.

I did not say that no race is superior.....I said i have never claimed the white race is superior to all other races.

Go back and re-read my exposition on how color is much more than just skin deep...in all animals in fact.

My essential message is that White Folk need to unite if they want to preserve America for future generations. America and white people(especially white males) are under attack as never before seen in this country.

So at what point does one become "white"?

For example, the Left characterized Zimmerman as a white man because he shot a black man even though he would have been considered Hispanic before the shooting.

Would you consider him white or do you have to have genetic testing to achieve enough "whiteyness" or can you just eyeball the pigmentation to give a quick judgment?

Noble Red Man

For example, the Left characterized Zimmerman as a white man because he shot a black man even though he would have been considered Hispanic before the shooting.

Would you consider him white or do you have to have genetic testing to achieve enough "whiteyness" or can you just eyeball the pigmentation to give a quick judgment?

If I recall correctly, I think the media settled on calling Zimmerman a white hispanic

Noble Red Man

You failed to answer my question regarding your definition of white superiority....yet you want to question me. I do not think so.

Noble Red Man

If I recall correctly, I think the media settled on calling Zimmerman a white hispanic

What the hell is a white Hispanic?

Does that make sense to you?

Noble Red Man

You failed to answer my question regarding your definition of white superiority....yet you want to question me. I do not think so.

So you are saying that different races have different strengths and weaknesses, i.e. white men can't jump, right?

Noble Red Man

What the hell is a white Hispanic?

Does that make sense to you?

I am still waiting for you to answer my question.

Americans need to unite, regardless of sex, skin color, or religion. Its my country right or wrong, does not mean I am not willing to speak out when we are wrong & support change in a better direction.

Americans need to unite, regardless of sex, skin color, or religion. Its my country right or wrong, does not mean I am not willing to speak out when we are wrong & support change in a better direction.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Anyhow America has never been united(except for a brief period in WWII) in our entire history.....and most of that was long before we became so multicultural....now with all the different groups with different morals, intelligence, culture, language, goals and religious beliefs....it is impossible.

That is why our so called democracy is failing and it is easy to see. This nation is coming un-raveled. That is why Trump was elected....White folk finally began to understand....for decades now no one in Washington has stood up for white folks....Now comes a President who is doing that and thus his popularity amongst the majority of whites..........but the demographic thing is a big problem...as in Trump must have not only a majority of whites but a huge majority of whites.

Not long ago I came to the realization that Identity Politics runs the political discourse and machinery of Western Civilization, if one can say it still exists in a Post-modern intellectual environment and exemplified by the Kate Steinle murder. So it would seem that white people should organize and represent themselves as have Hispanics, blacks, homosexuals, radicalized women, etc, or else we would be left with no place at the political table, not represented.

Seems to be a rational choice given the tribalism that runs our culture, but only if you are an 'oppressed minority', and that oppression might be at any time and any place. The primary consideration for tolerance of a group organizing is how well such a group fits into a Post-Modern, pseudo-Marxist agenda and narrative.

I have never been overly concerned with being viewed as a misfit or social reject as our society is run by people who are trying to destroy us as a culture and civilization by remaking it all into some monstrosity of Consumer driven Hedonism guided only by Narcissism. But I wanted to understand White Nationalism more deeply before I formally tossed my hat into that ring of ideological madness.

1) The first thing I learned is that White Nationalism stems from an adoption of Identity Politics as a world view, that ones group identity determines ones character and potential, which I cannot accept. Racialism of the WEB Du Bois sort is misleading in that there are other categorizations of the human species such as phenotype and somatotype that more accurately describe the health and mentality of an individual than racialism does, though Somatotype theory is rightly dismissed as an over-generalization of the human being even so.

Categorizing people by race makes as much sense as buying a new car based solely on the color of the paint job which is irrational to say the least.

2) But that Identity Politics and its attendant racialism is irrational should surprise no one since it is part of the broader Post-Modern movement which rejects rationality altogether.

While encompassing a wide variety of approaches, postmodernism is generally defined by an attitude of skepticism, irony, or rejection toward the meta-narratives and ideologies of modernism, often calling into question various assumptions of Enlightenment rationality.[5] Consequently, common targets of postmodern critique include universalist notions of objective reality, morality, truth, human nature, reason, language, and social progress.[5] Postmodern thinkers frequently call attention to the contingent or socially-conditioned nature of knowledge claims and value systems, situating them as products of particular political, historical, or cultural discourses and hierarchies.[5] Accordingly, postmodern thought is broadly characterized by tendencies to self-referentiality, epistemological and moral relativism, pluralism, subjectivism, and irreverence. - Postmodernism - Wikipedia

The Disuniting of America: Reflections on a Multicultural Society is a 1991 book written by American historian Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., a former advisor to the Kennedy and other US administrations and a winner of the Pulitzer Prize.

Schlesinger states that a new attitude, one that celebrates difference and abandons assimilation, may replace the classic image of the melting pot in which differences are submerged in democracy. He argues that ethnic awareness has had many positive consequences to unite a nation with a "history of prejudice." However, the "cult of ethnicity," if pushed too far, may endanger the unity of society.

According to Schlesinger, multiculturalists are "very often ethnocentric separatists who see little in the Western heritage other than Western crimes." Their "mood is one of divesting Americans of their sinful European inheritance and seeking redemptive infusions from non-Western cultures."[1] - The Disuniting of America - Wikipedia

Linguist Noam Chomsky has argued that postmodernism is meaningless because it adds nothing to analytical or empirical knowledge. He asks why postmodernist intellectuals won't respond like people in other fields when asked:

Seriously, what are the principles of their theories, on what evidence are they based, what do they explain that wasn't already obvious, etc? These are fair requests for anyone to make. If they can't be met, then I'd suggest recourse to Hume's advice in similar circumstances: to the flames.[1]
Christopher Hitchens in his book, Why Orwell Matters, writes, in advocating for simple, clear and direct expression of ideas, "The Postmodernists' tyranny wears people down by boredom and semi-literate prose."[2] Hitchens also criticized a postmodernist volume, "The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism":[3] "The French, as it happens, once evolved an expression for this sort of prose: la langue de bois, the wooden tongue, in which nothing useful or enlightening can be said, but in which various excuses for the arbitrary and the dishonest can be offered. (This book) is a pointer to the abysmal state of mind that prevails in so many of our universities."

In a similar vein, Richard Dawkins writes in a favorable review of Alan Sokal and Jean Bricmont's Intellectual Impostures:[4]

Suppose you are an intellectual impostor with nothing to say, but with strong ambitions to succeed in academic life, collect a coterie of reverent disciples and have students around the world anoint your pages with respectful yellow highlighter. What kind of literary style would you cultivate? Not a lucid one, surely, for clarity would expose your lack of content.​
Dawkins then uses a quotation from Félix Guattari as an example of this "lack of content". - Criticism of postmodernism - Wikipedia

This rejection of objectivity, morality, truth, reason and social progress is what is killing our civilization which makes anything associated with Post-modern thought a form of cultural suicide for any culture. So, in essence, an acceptance of White Nationalism is an indirect adoption of moral relativism, subjectivism, and irrationality as well as the fraud of racial thinking in general.

3) When I consider what is best for our culture, our nation and our progeny, things that are evolutionally valid considerations, I cannot accept the notion that we cannot improve our society and culture. I cannot accept the insanity of a subjective world view that creates only intellectual/moral chaos and mistrust. I cannot accept a world view that inevitably leads to cultural extinction and moral decay.

White Nationalism is just one more form of the Decadence that is the only true existential threat to our nation, our civilization and Humanity itself.

4) White Nationalism, as a part of the Identity Politics rubric of ideas, weakens the organized impact of the working class as a whole.

Historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. discussed identity politics extensively in his 1991 book The Disuniting of America. Schlesinger, a strong supporter of liberal conceptions of civil rights, argues that a liberal democracy requires a common basis for culture and society to function. In his view, basing politics on group marginalization fractures the civil polity, and therefore works against creating real opportunities for ending marginalization. Schlesinger believes that "movements for civil rights should aim toward full acceptance and integration of marginalized groups into the mainstream culture, rather than...perpetuating that marginalization through affirmations of difference".[17]

Brendan O'Neill has contrasted the politics of gay liberation and identity politics by saying "... [Peter] Tatchell also had, back in the day, ... a commitment to the politics of liberation, which encouraged gays to come out and live and engage. Now, we have the politics of identity, which invites people to stay in, to look inward, to obsess over the body and the self, to surround themselves with a moral forcefield to protect their worldview—which has nothing to do with the world—from any questioning."[18]

Author Owen Jones argues that identity politics often marginalize the working class, saying that:

In the 1950s and 1960s, left-wing intellectuals who were both inspired and informed by a powerful labour movement wrote hundreds of books and articles on working-class issues. Such work would help shape the views of politicians at the very top of the Labour Party. Today, progressive intellectuals are far more interested in issues of identity. ... Of course, the struggles for the emancipation of women, gays, and ethnic minorities are exceptionally important causes. New Labour has co-opted them, passing genuinely progressive legislation on gay equality and women's rights, for example. But it is an agenda that has happily co-existed with the sidelining of the working class in politics, allowing New Labour to protect its radical flank while pressing ahead with Thatcherite policies.

— Owen Jones, Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class[19]

There is no redeeming feature to White Nationalism and it represents a step backwards for working class people of all races, genders and faiths.

I urge fellow patriots and civic Americans to fight Identity Politics in all its forms as much as they would fight Marxism or fascism.

This threat is very real and poses an existential threat far worse than any other of our time to include terrorism and environmental change. We can handle those problems if we remain rational and objective, but Identity Politics, White Nationalism, and Post-Modernism reject these tools to survive and would doom us all to eventual extinction.
Not long ago I came to the realization that Identity Politics runs the political discourse and machinery of Western Civilization, if one can say it still exists in a Post-modern intellectual environment and exemplified by the Kate Steinle murder. So it would seem that white people should organize and represent themselves as have Hispanics, blacks, homosexuals, radicalized women, etc, or else we would be left with no place at the political table, not represented.

Seems to be a rational choice given the tribalism that runs our culture, but only if you are an 'oppressed minority', and that oppression might be at any time and any place. The primary consideration for tolerance of a group organizing is how well such a group fits into a Post-Modern, pseudo-Marxist agenda and narrative.

I have never been overly concerned with being viewed as a misfit or social reject as our society is run by people who are trying to destroy us as a culture and civilization by remaking it all into some monstrosity of Consumer driven Hedonism guided only by Narcissism. But I wanted to understand White Nationalism more deeply before I formally tossed my hat into that ring of ideological madness.

1) The first thing I learned is that White Nationalism stems from an adoption of Identity Politics as a world view, that ones group identity determines ones character and potential, which I cannot accept. Racialism of the WEB Du Bois sort is misleading in that there are other categorizations of the human species such as phenotype and somatotype that more accurately describe the health and mentality of an individual than racialism does, though Somatotype theory is rightly dismissed as an over-generalization of the human being even so.

Categorizing people by race makes as much sense as buying a new car based solely on the color of the paint job which is irrational to say the least.

2) But that Identity Politics and its attendant racialism is irrational should surprise no one since it is part of the broader Post-Modern movement which rejects rationality altogether.

While encompassing a wide variety of approaches, postmodernism is generally defined by an attitude of skepticism, irony, or rejection toward the meta-narratives and ideologies of modernism, often calling into question various assumptions of Enlightenment rationality.[5] Consequently, common targets of postmodern critique include universalist notions of objective reality, morality, truth, human nature, reason, language, and social progress.[5] Postmodern thinkers frequently call attention to the contingent or socially-conditioned nature of knowledge claims and value systems, situating them as products of particular political, historical, or cultural discourses and hierarchies.[5] Accordingly, postmodern thought is broadly characterized by tendencies to self-referentiality, epistemological and moral relativism, pluralism, subjectivism, and irreverence. - Postmodernism - Wikipedia

The Disuniting of America: Reflections on a Multicultural Society is a 1991 book written by American historian Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., a former advisor to the Kennedy and other US administrations and a winner of the Pulitzer Prize.

Schlesinger states that a new attitude, one that celebrates difference and abandons assimilation, may replace the classic image of the melting pot in which differences are submerged in democracy. He argues that ethnic awareness has had many positive consequences to unite a nation with a "history of prejudice." However, the "cult of ethnicity," if pushed too far, may endanger the unity of society.

According to Schlesinger, multiculturalists are "very often ethnocentric separatists who see little in the Western heritage other than Western crimes." Their "mood is one of divesting Americans of their sinful European inheritance and seeking redemptive infusions from non-Western cultures."[1] - The Disuniting of America - Wikipedia

Linguist Noam Chomsky has argued that postmodernism is meaningless because it adds nothing to analytical or empirical knowledge. He asks why postmodernist intellectuals won't respond like people in other fields when asked:

Seriously, what are the principles of their theories, on what evidence are they based, what do they explain that wasn't already obvious, etc? These are fair requests for anyone to make. If they can't be met, then I'd suggest recourse to Hume's advice in similar circumstances: to the flames.[1]
Christopher Hitchens in his book, Why Orwell Matters, writes, in advocating for simple, clear and direct expression of ideas, "The Postmodernists' tyranny wears people down by boredom and semi-literate prose."[2] Hitchens also criticized a postmodernist volume, "The Johns Hopkins Guide to Literary Theory and Criticism":[3] "The French, as it happens, once evolved an expression for this sort of prose: la langue de bois, the wooden tongue, in which nothing useful or enlightening can be said, but in which various excuses for the arbitrary and the dishonest can be offered. (This book) is a pointer to the abysmal state of mind that prevails in so many of our universities."

In a similar vein, Richard Dawkins writes in a favorable review of Alan Sokal and Jean Bricmont's Intellectual Impostures:[4]

Suppose you are an intellectual impostor with nothing to say, but with strong ambitions to succeed in academic life, collect a coterie of reverent disciples and have students around the world anoint your pages with respectful yellow highlighter. What kind of literary style would you cultivate? Not a lucid one, surely, for clarity would expose your lack of content.​
Dawkins then uses a quotation from Félix Guattari as an example of this "lack of content". - Criticism of postmodernism - Wikipedia

This rejection of objectivity, morality, truth, reason and social progress is what is killing our civilization which makes anything associated with Post-modern thought a form of cultural suicide for any culture. So, in essence, an acceptance of White Nationalism is an indirect adoption of moral relativism, subjectivism, and irrationality as well as the fraud of racial thinking in general.

3) When I consider what is best for our culture, our nation and our progeny, things that are evolutionally valid considerations, I cannot accept the notion that we cannot improve our society and culture. I cannot accept the insanity of a subjective world view that creates only intellectual/moral chaos and mistrust. I cannot accept a world view that inevitably leads to cultural extinction and moral decay.

White Nationalism is just one more form of the Decadence that is the only true existential threat to our nation, our civilization and Humanity itself.

4) White Nationalism, as a part of the Identity Politics rubric of ideas, weakens the organized impact of the working class as a whole.

Historian Arthur Schlesinger Jr. discussed identity politics extensively in his 1991 book The Disuniting of America. Schlesinger, a strong supporter of liberal conceptions of civil rights, argues that a liberal democracy requires a common basis for culture and society to function. In his view, basing politics on group marginalization fractures the civil polity, and therefore works against creating real opportunities for ending marginalization. Schlesinger believes that "movements for civil rights should aim toward full acceptance and integration of marginalized groups into the mainstream culture, rather than...perpetuating that marginalization through affirmations of difference".[17]

Brendan O'Neill has contrasted the politics of gay liberation and identity politics by saying "... [Peter] Tatchell also had, back in the day, ... a commitment to the politics of liberation, which encouraged gays to come out and live and engage. Now, we have the politics of identity, which invites people to stay in, to look inward, to obsess over the body and the self, to surround themselves with a moral forcefield to protect their worldview—which has nothing to do with the world—from any questioning."[18]

Author Owen Jones argues that identity politics often marginalize the working class, saying that:

In the 1950s and 1960s, left-wing intellectuals who were both inspired and informed by a powerful labour movement wrote hundreds of books and articles on working-class issues. Such work would help shape the views of politicians at the very top of the Labour Party. Today, progressive intellectuals are far more interested in issues of identity. ... Of course, the struggles for the emancipation of women, gays, and ethnic minorities are exceptionally important causes. New Labour has co-opted them, passing genuinely progressive legislation on gay equality and women's rights, for example. But it is an agenda that has happily co-existed with the sidelining of the working class in politics, allowing New Labour to protect its radical flank while pressing ahead with Thatcherite policies.

— Owen Jones, Chavs: The Demonization of the Working Class[19]

There is no redeeming feature to White Nationalism and it represents a step backwards for working class people of all races, genders and faiths.

I urge fellow patriots and civic Americans to fight Identity Politics in all its forms as much as they would fight Marxism or fascism.

This threat is very real and poses an existential threat far worse than any other of our time to include terrorism and environmental change. We can handle those problems if we remain rational and objective, but Identity Politics, White Nationalism, and Post-Modernism reject these tools to survive and would doom us all to eventual extinction.

My, what an elaborate Straw Man argument! White Nationalism is to blame for all of society's ills!

Forum List

Back