Why I oppose Impeachment

I may be showing my age, but Clinton , if I am not mistaken, was actually impeached. Nixon (showing my real age) resigned instead of being impeached. That says a lot for our current age/zeitgeist. Now? We give sanctuary to illegal aliens. We give gays marital rights. Because we have become so damned amoral, cynical or broken. We elect a corrupt president to fight even worse corruption...Wow, I just now had that epiphany...damn are we screwed.

Don't mind Congress if they witch hunt on their own time, but I will not let up criticism of them until they have fixed healthcare liked they promised at the 2018 mid terms. I don't care if they have to kiss Trump's ass, they opened their mouths, now they can pucker!

They can't fix health care. Trump has a plan he wants and he won't be satisfied with anything less or more. Of course, he promised he had one before he was elected. Now that that time has passed, now he says he will present it right after he is reelected. Sorry, no more free passes. So he gets what he deserves now. You don't like it, stop giving him free passes and insist he does his friggin job.
Congress passes laws like healthcare-did not Pelosi get credit for ACA? Now she and her minions can fix it. If Trump vetoes it, then you can blame him-but not until. And I am not a Trump supporter, but the Democrats have been the bad actors over these last two years so I take more shots at them than at Republicans, who yes, did have 2 years to pass it and Ryan and McCain buried that effort. Do yourself a favor-turn off CNN, take 5 minutes and look at whose job it is to do what. You will say what I did-I want my tax dollars I paid you back.

Considering I don't have cable, I don't watch CNN. Hate to break it to you but I have what is equiv to Medicare for all and it works. And I pay for it. I also paid for part of it by investing in over 20 years in the Military. I invested with my body and soul. There is no reason that this can't be worked out if everything were honestly put on the table. I don't see your bunch honestly putting everything on the table. When we consider that the total cost of health care is more in the US per person than any other country in the world we are already paying for it.

Will there be premiums? Yes. Everyone will have to pay premiums. Yah, Yah, I know, you don't want to pay that premium. Fine, opt out. Pay the medical costs yourself. The HMOs are going to just love you to death. Then ask yourself this, how can a HMO stay in business? By short changing you and overcharging the health care providers. When you run out of benefits, you will be cured, what a marvel of medical miracle.

Did you know that Diabetes Medicine was invented and the formula was donated to Public Domain yet the Pharmaceuticals charge outlandish amounts for the medicine? Why, because they can. The rest of the world has cheap Diabetes Medicines except for the US. And the US has laws that prevents you from easily importing that cheap medicines into the US. I have access to the cheap medicines (generics) myself through the VA. Medicare should be able to do the same thing but the Pharmaceutical Companies purchased our Government long ago and still purchase them every day to prevent that from happening. This is just one way to bring the cost of health care down.

Remove the HMOs and Corporations control from the Health Care. Bring it back to the Doctors and Nurses where it belongs. Medicare for all can be done by having a Civilian Panel control it even though the Government collects the Funds. And protect those funds so that the Greedy Law Makers can't touch a dime of it. Just have the Government do an over sight of it, not manage it. Leave that to the Medical Community that can do it much better.

The US can have a better single payer system than any country on the face of the Earth if it's managed properly and it can be done less expensive that it costs us today. You would see that if you honestly listed the real figures on the cost of the health funds today. Instead, you want to pick and choose parts of it ignoring the rest. Even Trump knows this is going to happen. But you JBCers (You aren't Republicans) don't give a crap about people.

I agree with Speaker Pelosi, impeachment will be seen as Political Theater, based on the fact that the Republican Party is in the Majority, and McConnell has proved, by Malfeasance, Misfeasance and Nonfeasance he will prevent Trump's conviction.

I support allowing the various committees in the H. of Rep. to go forward with subpoenas, punish those who fail to appear with what powers they may have, and collect evidence of wrong doing by the President.

Then release this evidence to the public, and to each state with an on going investigation can then, investigate:

• on his tax records,
  • on his culpability of violating Art. I, Sec. 9, clause 8,
  • on his abuse of power,
  • on his obstruction of justice.
And upon finding he did commit violations of his oath of office, indict and bring him to trial.

While Congress and the Mueller Report seem to believe a sitting President is above the law, the fact is a policy within the DOJ does not have the authority of the law.

In fact since this policy is not mentioned in COTUS, the 10th Amendment provides us the answer:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"

Why are you against impeachment? Can we be honest here and say that if the House Democrats attempt to impeach Trump, it will all but guarantee his reelection? That is what you are afraid of. You want impeachment without impeachment.

LOL, why do you echo others? Have you no ability to think for yourself?

I stated what I believe is the most pragmatic policy for the Dems. In fact I stated that very thing when the DNC sent me a survey.

I'm not echoing others, more like stating an observation. I'm merely stating that your "pragmatic policy" is driven out of fear. You want these things to happen to essentially ruin the president without taking him out of office. These "pragmatic policies" are essentially an attempt to nullify the President's power. Can't impeach him? Ruin him. Render him politically ineffective.

Thing is, that could just as easily get him reelected as impeachment would.

Bottom line: You're afraid. You don't know what to do and are willing to try anything.

Last edited:
Don't mind Congress if they witch hunt on their own time, but I will not let up criticism of them until they have fixed healthcare liked they promised at the 2018 mid terms. I don't care if they have to kiss Trump's ass, they opened their mouths, now they can pucker!

They can't fix health care. Trump has a plan he wants and he won't be satisfied with anything less or more. Of course, he promised he had one before he was elected. Now that that time has passed, now he says he will present it right after he is reelected. Sorry, no more free passes. So he gets what he deserves now. You don't like it, stop giving him free passes and insist he does his friggin job.
Congress passes laws like healthcare-did not Pelosi get credit for ACA? Now she and her minions can fix it. If Trump vetoes it, then you can blame him-but not until. And I am not a Trump supporter, but the Democrats have been the bad actors over these last two years so I take more shots at them than at Republicans, who yes, did have 2 years to pass it and Ryan and McCain buried that effort. Do yourself a favor-turn off CNN, take 5 minutes and look at whose job it is to do what. You will say what I did-I want my tax dollars I paid you back.

Considering I don't have cable, I don't watch CNN. Hate to break it to you but I have what is equiv to Medicare for all and it works. And I pay for it. I also paid for part of it by investing in over 20 years in the Military. I invested with my body and soul. There is no reason that this can't be worked out if everything were honestly put on the table. I don't see your bunch honestly putting everything on the table. When we consider that the total cost of health care is more in the US per person than any other country in the world we are already paying for it.

Will there be premiums? Yes. Everyone will have to pay premiums. Yah, Yah, I know, you don't want to pay that premium. Fine, opt out. Pay the medical costs yourself. The HMOs are going to just love you to death. Then ask yourself this, how can a HMO stay in business? By short changing you and overcharging the health care providers. When you run out of benefits, you will be cured, what a marvel of medical miracle.

Did you know that Diabetes Medicine was invented and the formula was donated to Public Domain yet the Pharmaceuticals charge outlandish amounts for the medicine? Why, because they can. The rest of the world has cheap Diabetes Medicines except for the US. And the US has laws that prevents you from easily importing that cheap medicines into the US. I have access to the cheap medicines (generics) myself through the VA. Medicare should be able to do the same thing but the Pharmaceutical Companies purchased our Government long ago and still purchase them every day to prevent that from happening. This is just one way to bring the cost of health care down.

Remove the HMOs and Corporations control from the Health Care. Bring it back to the Doctors and Nurses where it belongs. Medicare for all can be done by having a Civilian Panel control it even though the Government collects the Funds. And protect those funds so that the Greedy Law Makers can't touch a dime of it. Just have the Government do an over sight of it, not manage it. Leave that to the Medical Community that can do it much better.

The US can have a better single payer system than any country on the face of the Earth if it's managed properly and it can be done less expensive that it costs us today. You would see that if you honestly listed the real figures on the cost of the health funds today. Instead, you want to pick and choose parts of it ignoring the rest. Even Trump knows this is going to happen. But you JBCers (You aren't Republicans) don't give a crap about people.
First, WHAT is my bunch??? And JBCers? I pay for medicare so I DO pay premiums-its great-and dental it's not, its more than medical. The fix is not for me-try asking before you accuse-my neighbor can't afford her affordable care. Your opinion is just that-your opinion-and I have mine-no better no worse-just different. My blast at Pelosi is because she was so proud of her ACA-now people say its too expensive. Trump was screwed by McCain, but he should have had a plan B so he is not off the hook. Did you know Jonas Salk donated the cure for polio? I don't want to argue with you, you seem sincere, but don't accuse me until you know more about me.

I agree with Speaker Pelosi, impeachment will be seen as Political Theater, based on the fact that the Republican Party is in the Majority, and McConnell has proved, by Malfeasance, Misfeasance and Nonfeasance he will prevent Trump's conviction.

I support allowing the various committees in the H. of Rep. to go forward with subpoenas, punish those who fail to appear with what powers they may have, and collect evidence of wrong doing by the President.

Then release this evidence to the public, and to each state with an on going investigation can then, investigate:

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,
And upon finding he did commit violations of his oath of office, indict and bring him to trial.

While Congress and the Mueller Report seem to believe a sitting President is above the law, the fact is a policy within the DOJ does not have the authority of the law.

In fact since this policy is not mentioned in COTUS, the 10th Amendment provides us the answer:

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people"

You Tards and your Butt Hurt....

You can’t touch Trump....

Now you and your Dirty Players are going to pay for trying to frame Trump.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

So my hand is in the cookie jar and there is cookie crumbs all around my lips. How dare you accuse me of stealing cookies. You must be the cookie thief, right?

I may be showing my age, but Clinton , if I am not mistaken, was actually impeached. Nixon (showing my real age) resigned instead of being impeached. That says a lot for our current age/zeitgeist. Now? We give sanctuary to illegal aliens. We give gays marital rights. Because we have become so damned amoral, cynical or broken. We elect a corrupt president to fight even worse corruption...Wow, I just now had that epiphany...damn are we screwed.

We've been "screwed" for a very long time.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

So my hand is in the cookie jar and there is cookie crumbs all around my lips. How dare you accuse me of stealing cookies. You must be the cookie thief, right?

Yep...The Tards got caught and their tit is in the wringer now..

Instead of trying to get their tit out of the Wringer for framing trump,

they are cranking the crank....

Projection and Racism are all the Tards can come up with....

Its time for the Tards to pay for their evil deeds.....

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Your Orange One has cookie crumbs all over his orange hide.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Why are you against impeachment? Can we be honest here and say that if the House Democrats attempt to impeach Trump, it will all but guarantee his reelection? That is what you are afraid of. You want impeachment without impeachment.

I stated what I believe is the most pragmatic policy for the Dems. In fact I stated that very thing when the DNC sent me a survey.

I'm not echoing others, more like stating an observation. I'm merely stating that your "pragmatic policy" is driven out of fear. You want these things to happen to essentially ruin the president without taking him out of office. These "pragmatic policies" are essentially an attempt to nullify the President's power. Can't impeach him? Ruin him. Render him politically ineffective.

Bottom line: You're afraid. You don't know what to do and are willing to try anything.

I'm not afraid, Que Sera Sera, However:

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Is Trump Evil? Difficult to say, but he's not benevolent. Calling him self centered is too mild, he's clearly a malignant narcissist.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Go girl. You'll have no objection to Barr investigating the previous admin.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Is Trump Evil? Difficult to say, but he's not benevolent. Calling him self centered is too mild, he's clearly a malignant narcissist.

Citing Doris Day lyrics will get you absolutely nowhere with me.

"Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, The future's not ours to see"

Then why are you trying to set a future that's not yours to see? Unless you're planning to determine it for yourself.

If Trump isn't evil, why are you saying he's evil? Your politics has driven you to the point of categorizing people as good or evil based on how you view them ideologically.

How sad and tiresome that must be.

You can drop the charade now.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Framed Trump?

What did Trump think would happen when he sent his staff to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary?

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Citing Doris Day lyrics will get you absolutely nowhere with me.

"Que Sera Sera, Whatever will be, will be, The future's not ours to see"

Then why are you trying to set a future that's not yours to see? Unless you're planning to determine it for yourself.

If Trump isn't evil, why are you saying he's evil? Your politics has driven you to the point of categorizing people as good or evil based on how you view them ideologically.

How sad and tiresome that must be.

You can drop the charade now.
Hate that song

I agree with Speaker Pelosi, impeachment will be seen as Political Theater,

So what?

The "testimony" of John Dean was clearly political theatre too and the libs had no problem doing it.

A few years ago, the "testimony" of Stephen Colbert- which Mr. Colbert did in character- was obvious political theater.

That's not the reason at all for Pelosi's reluctance.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Framed Trump?

What did Trump think would happen when he sent his staff to meet with the Russians to get dirt on Hillary?

The Honey Pot that met with Trump Jr., Manafort, at Trump Tower may have been of Russian ethnicity, but wasn't associated at all with Uncle Pooty or any other Russian official.

Ditto for the Honey Pot who drank with George Papadopolous in London. Again, possibly Russian extraction but not working with the Kremlin

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Framed Trump?

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Framed Trump?

Both parties hire research firms to get dirt on their opponents .
The Steel Dossier was Hillary's and the DNC's dirt on Trump.

• on his tax records,
  • on his abuse of power,

Framed Trump?

Guess what?

That’s not against the law...

What Hillary and obozo’s deep state did is...

Tic Toc.....

Forum List

Back