Why I love Asian Indians

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, up front I am NOT talking about sex, Jeebus. You have to start with that when talking about affection for peeps these days.

Indians are the most polite, intelligent and classy of the immigrants coming to the USA, by far. They are among the few ethnicities that have not set u p a group approved criminal syndicate, other than the Clinton crime family.

They make a ton of money and plan to stay, most of them. And they h ave very low crime stats and are friendly and welcoming people.

When I got hired to my latest job most were Indians ethnics, of course, but they are just as friendly as wehn I last worked with a bunch of them in the early 2000's.

Yes, they are cliquish, but shit, can yuou blame them with all the anti-illegal immgiration talk going on and anti-H1B1 stuff?

Yes, I think the H1-B should be rolled back some for a few years till native Americans (those born here in case you are confused), but I know the majority of them will go to Indians.

Frankly, I would like to restrict all immigration to those from India, lol. Well OK, maybe 75% of it.

Indians have been very quick to advance themselves and beome contributing members of our society as Dnesh D'Souza and Niki Haly demonstrate.

God bless them and bring in twice as many!

Interesting. They cant stand white people generally. One of my buddies is from India and they plan to take over IT. Matter of fact its almost complete.

Last edited:
Interesting. They cant stand white people generally. One of my buddies is from India and they plan to take over IT. Matter of fact its almost complete.

Lol, Asian Indians are white themselves, dude.

And this 'take over IT' thing would last till the government saw the demographic breakdown then they would bust it up, dude.

And this 'take over IT' thing would last till the government saw the demographic breakdown then they would bust it up, dude.
Indians are in no way white. Most are at least as dark as I am and quite a few are much darker than I am.

I work in IT and you’re just a troll
What does you working in IT have to do with my point? If you really worked in IT you would know what I was talking about.

Yes, clearly you who doesn't work in IT would know more than I do because of one anecdotal story from a friend of yours.

Indians are in no way white. Most are at least as dark as I am and quite a few are much darker than I am.

by virtue of the SCIENCE of anthropology-----(which is a science----sorta) Persons native to India are classified as CAUCASION. Skin color is not the DEFINING feature of "RACE"-------in the
"science" of anthropology------other GROUP features (based on gene pool) are considered----including but not limited to bone structure-----all kinds of silly measurements of the head and even depth of the EYE SOCKETS

What does you working in IT have to do with my point? If you really worked in IT you would know what I was talking about.

Yes, clearly you who doesn't work in IT would know more than I do because of one anecdotal story from a friend of yours.
If you say so. Also it wasnt just one person from India. Its been every Indian person I have ever met in IT that says the same thing.

by virtue of the SCIENCE of anthropology-----(which is a science----sorta) Persons native to India are classified as CAUCASION. Skin color is not the DEFINING feature of "RACE"-------in the
"science" of anthropology------other GROUP features (based on gene pool) are considered----including but not limited to bone structure-----all kinds of silly measurements of the head and even depth of the EYE SOCKETS
I dont care what classification system white people made up. They arent white. Besides, you dont have to be white to be called Caucasian by whites.

If you say so. Also it wasnt just one person from India. Its been every Indian person I have ever met in IT that says the same thing.

I dont care what classification system white people made up. They arent white. Besides, you dont have to be white to be called Caucasian by whites.

so true------I am actually PINK

Asclepias said:
Hung-Up On Skin Color Aren't You

They Aren't Negro
And Neither Was Anyone That Ever Built A Pyramid
ANYWHERE

Asclepias said:
Hung-Up On Skin Color Aren't You

They Aren't Negro
And Neither Was Anyone That Ever Built A Pyramid
ANYWHERE
Not really.

Of course they arent negro. No one is. Thats some silly term a caucasoid made up.
I agree. Black people built the pyramids. Even the Greeks will tell you that.

Asclepias said:
Well I am a race man.
Didn't You Just Say Races Are Made Up By The White Man ??
How About 'Specie' ??
Isn't That Also Something Just Made-Up By The Whites ??

I care about people but I care about Black people more.
If I Do The Same For Mine
Does That Make Me A Supremacist ??

The people of the sub-continent have been enjoyed the benefit of many centuries of migrations from the East and the West.

Genetically, they are as heterogeneous as a people can be.

Forum List

Back