Why I love America

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
Anyone else think it strange that she is having this fab weekend, but on the USMB at 11pm on Sat. night? Hmmm, I don't think I've ever used my friend's computer to read a messageboard. Check emails a couple times, but that's about it. :rolleyes:
No, I believe it is actually 8PM Saturday Night. The time of the post that you read is per your time zone, not the poster's. Similarly, anyone on the west coast will see the times posted in Pacfic Time. (So, for instance, I'm making this post at 10:30AM Eastern Time, posters in Illinois will see it as being 9:30AM, people in California as 7:30AM)

KarlMarx said:
No, I believe it is actually 8PM Saturday Night. The time of the post that you read is per your time zone, not the poster's. Similarly, anyone on the west coast will see the times posted in Pacfic Time. (So, for instance, I'm making this post at 10:30AM Eastern Time, posters in Illinois will see it as being 9:30AM, people in California as 7:30AM)

Point taken! Same problem though, shouldn't she perchance getting ready for a fab night of her fab weekend? Only logical that if you are with the 'wonderful fiance' and 'best friend' it's pretty weird to be running to USMB.

KarlMarx said:

Minor details----cats don't care what time it is when they fight ! :teeth:

Where I'm from, pets get some *weird* shit when people die.. Why not in premaritial splits (or figments of the storytellers imagination)??

Maybe kitty could move in with the new family, and eventually get the yacht...

Not until it's made it's way through the best social circles, and sucked out whatever it can.. Remember, it's a Liberal Con-Kitty.. Those are trickier..

uh... don't yout two get it? Obviously when she is referring to her pussy cat, if you drop "cat" you will know what it is she is really talking about... gotta take care of that one to get those rides on the yacht ya know.... I bet the name of her cat litter is "Summer's Eve".

freeandfun1 said:
uh... don't yout two get it? Obviously when she is referring to her pussy cat, if you drop "cat" you will know what it is she is really talking about... gotta take care of that one to get those rides on the yacht ya know.... I bet the name of her cat litter is "Summer's Eve".

Ew. For those moments when you don't feel "fresh". :laugh: :clap1:

freeandfun1 said:

I liked our storyline much better.. There are just some things one doesn't want/need to hear. The thought of an actual cat is much more pleasant. The fact that she could potentially breed is downright frightening.

Shattered said:
Wait a minute - if "Rob" is in San Francisco, and she's been flying out every OTHER weekend, I damn well want to know what happened to the gorgeous townhouse they have. Especially since NOW she's pretty much laid claim to living in a bad neighborhood...
I was wondering the same thing..
This sounds like an ironclad case of prostitution going on here.
Two single "poor" 21 year old females, wined and dinned and taken on a nice neat boat ride
by a few 30 something year old men. I'll bet the boat wasn't all they got to ride on. :)

Mr. P said:
I was wondering the same thing..
This sounds like an ironclad case of prostitution going on here.
Two single "poor" 21 year old females, wined and dinned and taken on a nice neat boat ride
by a few 30 something year old men. I'll bet the boat wasn't all they got to ride on. :)

:laugh: :clap1: :funnyface :banana:

Ya'll are sure funny. I am greatly amused by your banter. It is amazing how much you can get out of a sailboat ride with two 21-year-old girls, their boyfriends (age 23 and 31) and a mid-thirtiesh married boat owner.
Or perhaps you are merely jealous. :dev3:

Gabriella84 said:
My mom has been an elementary school teacher for 20 years.

This is the source of all the trouble, ladies and germs. No offense Kathianne. You're one of the good ones.

Gabriella84 said:

Ya'll are sure funny. I am greatly amused by your banter. It is amazing how much you can get out of a sailboat ride with two 21-year-old girls, their boyfriends (age 23 and 31) and a mid-thirtiesh married boat owner.
Dear, one day on a sailboat is not that impressive. Try sailing around the British Virgin Islands for two weeks on a 50 footer with a group of friends and then come back and gloat. They have an island there aptly named (well, almost) for you... it is "Virgin Gorda". The gorda part, I am confident, fits you as much as I am confident the virgin part doesn't....

Gabriella84 said:

I think I read this story in a jack mag. Are you Mandy from connecticut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back