Why I like Rahm Emanuel

Whatever floats your boat!

Better enjoy your lil' crush with the corrupt lil' moron while you can. Obama's abject failures are going to cause him to start tossing his fellow corrupt cronies under the bus, and lil' Rham will no doubt be the next corrupt lil' bastard to get tossed. Well actually, Holder will most likely be the next, but lil' Rham will no doubt follow forthwit!

here's the difference between Dante and a trollish attempt to be a jester (you rate as a mime at best), you think others are as pathetic as you are in having a personal investment of ideological compatriots.

your projection(S) are so revealing and lead us an opening to prod your weaknesses.

so your emotions get crushed when your ideological soul mates get thrown under a bus? :lol:
Seriously, you need to lay off the :booze::cuckoo:

projection is a terrible thing to observe.

when out of right/left field, you accuse others of something...it is to be asked "where the fuck did that come from" and it usually comes from some deep insecurity inside.

people like me have no attachments, emotional or otherwise, to people they do not know.

think: Sarah PAlin, GWB, ROve, Obama, Axelrod...

all you wingnuts and moonbats are hilariously pathetic. :eek:

here's the difference between Dante and a trollish attempt to be a jester (you rate as a mime at best), you think others are as pathetic as you are in having a personal investment of ideological compatriots.

your projection(S) are so revealing and lead us an opening to prod your weaknesses.

so your emotions get crushed when your ideological soul mates get thrown under a bus? :lol:
Seriously, you need to lay off the :booze::cuckoo:

projection is a terrible thing to observe.

when out of right/left field, you accuse others of something...it is to be asked "where the fuck did that come from" and it usually comes from some deep insecurity inside.

people like me have no attachments, emotional or otherwise, to people they do not know.

think: Sarah PAlin, GWB, ROve, Obama, Axelrod...

all you wingnuts and moonbats are hilariously pathetic. :eek:

projection? you mean you're not drunk 90 percent of the time?

I am a huge Rahm fan.

Look at the mess this administration is in as it accelerates down that Jimmy Carter slippery slope to oblivion. And Rahm is Barry's WH Chief of Staff, the president's right hand man. So he's either giving the boss a whole lot of bad advice, or he's giving him good advice and Barry is too dumb to recognize it. Which ever it is, Rahm is the right guy in the right job at the right time. And I certainly hope there is no change.

Obama is inexperienced as a leader...and Rahm has Axelrod and the other Obama's legacy players to contend with. Same shit happened with doofy old Reagan and his team(S).

Forum List

Back