Why I killed Jeffrey Dahmer

at your clinical come-ons. Dahmer made his choices. The blood of the innocent should be avenged.

Dahmner was a sick man. What's your excuse?

I don't need 'excuses.' I'm fine with putting to death any and all murderers. I believe that everyone knows that killing man is evil; and I'm fine with putting down the monsters. You're the one that's full of excuses. You want to preserve the lives of mass murderers because they're 'sick.' Give me a break.

I don't need 'excuses.' I'm fine with putting to death any and all murderers. I believe that everyone knows that killing man is evil; and I'm fine with putting down the monsters. You're the one that's full of excuses. You want to preserve the lives of mass murderers because they're 'sick.' Give me a break.

I want to preserve their lives because the State has already sent 153 people to death row for crimes other people did.

I want to preserve their lives because the State has already sent 153 people to death row for crimes other people did.

Even if I took your number at face value, Dahmer is not one of them. He earned a death penalty.

Forum List

Back