Why I keep my assault rifles...

I have my guns (some with 30 round mags) and they are NOT for deer hunting. These Rosie ODonnel types that think we need single shot rifles for deer are bonkers. I have my AR's for defense against the government. I have my auto loading pistols (some with 16 round capacity) for fighting my way back to my rifle.

You lefty's out there asking what I am scared of have no idea. I am NOT scared when I have my weapons cleaned and in ready to go in a moments notice.

I also am NOT dialing 911 when the thugs bust in my front door (after they bust in I will call for "cleanup"). When less than seconds count, you go ahead and reach for your iPhone10 and see where that gets you.

Did you hear about the attempted home invasion in Lithia Florida a couple of weeks ago?

A couple of thugs broke forced their way into the house and beat up the husband. The eight months pregnant wife was able to get to the AR-15 and kill one of the thugs and chase the other one off. Thank god for her firepower. She probably saved the her life, the husband's and the baby's life.
talk to me a little bit about the flag... what's the deal ? what does it mean to you ?

1. To Honor my great great great grandfather that fought under that flag.

2. However, mostly to simply trigger stupid Moon Bats.

I have my guns (some with 30 round mags) and they are NOT for deer hunting. These Rosie ODonnel types that think we need single shot rifles for deer are bonkers. I have my AR's for defense against the government. I have my auto loading pistols (some with 16 round capacity) for fighting my way back to my rifle.

You lefty's out there asking what I am scared of have no idea. I am NOT scared when I have my weapons cleaned and in ready to go in a moments notice.

I also am NOT dialing 911 when the thugs bust in my front door (after they bust in I will call for "cleanup"). When less than seconds count, you go ahead and reach for your iPhone10 and see where that gets you.

Did you hear about the attempted home invasion in Lithia Florida a couple of weeks ago?

A couple of thugs broke forced their way into the house and beat up the husband. The eight months pregnant wife was able to get to the AR-15 and kill one of the thugs and chase the other one off. Thank god for her firepower. She probably saved the her life, the husband's and the baby's life.
talk to me a little bit about the flag... what's the deal ? what does it mean to you ?
More than you.

Another dooms day gun nut.
You really believe that will happen? Really? You've been watching too much TV
How was your toilet paper supply ? And did ya watch most of the meat disappear from The shelves due to a cold ...
It was like the toilet paper and lysol ran out overnight

Don't worry civilization can never come to a screeching halt overnight
Lol

You'll be dead in under 45 days or less
Most likely from an ally

That stockpile of ammo is what the kids nowadays know to look for. It's in their zombie video games.

You gotta sleep sometime. :rofl:

How was your toilet paper supply ? And did ya watch most of the meat disappear from The shelves due to a cold ...

Lol

Most likely from an ally

We once had a toilet paper sortage caused by a Johny Carson monologue joke, and it was just as bad, and lasted just as long.

Lol

Most likely from an ally

We once had a toilet paper sortage caused by a Johny Carson monologue joke, and it was just as bad, and lasted just as long.

But where's the beef?

Good luck

Reading necro threads is very confusing... replies in today's context to 6-month-old posts mostly don't make sense... Nothing wrong with responding to old posts but understand they're old and weren't said in today's context.

But BLF's post about an old post that didn't age well - that was a good response to a necro post. He nailed it.

This post didn't age well, did it?
:auiqs.jpg:
or is it ?
we've seen what angry unruly mobs can do. do you have cable ?

Were you around in the 60's? Do you have the history channel?

The civil rights riots in 1967 were not a rebellion but instead were an attempt to get civil rights laws to be enforced.
There was no danger there.
And the anti war riots of the 70s were incredibly peaceful, except the National Guard shooting people at Kent State.

But all governments to corrupt and all are destroyed every 400 years or so.
In fact, if they were not, they would likely be incredibly corrupt and repressive.
We should want and plan for rebellion at least every 400 years, just to prevent total dictatorships.

Anyone favoring gun control does not know history or understand law.
Historically there was not even supposed to be a standing army, and there were no police in 1786.
The founders wanted armed citizen soldier who were not corrupt mercenaries.
By law, like the 14th amendment, it is illegal to have armed police and soldier without everyone having access to equal arms. There is no way soldiers and police can be authorized to have better arms than average citizens, in a democratic republic.

My great great great grandfather also fought, but I don't think the Louisiana Cavalry used that banner. I'm not sure.

But, the triggering of moon bats is glorious. Do continue.
:beer:

This post didn't age well, did it?
or is it ?
we've seen what angry unruly mobs can do. do you have cable ?

Were you around in the 60's? Do you have the history channel?

The civil rights riots in 1967 were not a rebellion but instead were an attempt to get civil rights laws to be enforced.
There was no danger there.
And the anti war riots of the 70s were incredibly peaceful, except the National Guard shooting people at Kent State.

But all governments to corrupt and all are destroyed every 400 years or so.
In fact, if they were not, they would likely be incredibly corrupt and repressive.
We should want and plan for rebellion at least every 400 years, just to prevent total dictatorships.

Anyone favoring gun control does not know history or understand law.
Historically there was not even supposed to be a standing army, and there were no police in 1786.
The founders wanted armed citizen soldier who were not corrupt mercenaries.
By law, like the 14th amendment, it is illegal to have armed police and soldier without everyone having access to equal arms. There is no way soldiers and police can be authorized to have better arms than average citizens, in a democratic republic.

If you think the long hot summer of 67 wasn't a rebellion, or that there was no danger there. you have no idea what you are talking about. Spouting your gun nut rhetoric doesn't make it true, or justify your goofy ideas.. How old are you?

My great great great grandfather also fought, but I don't think the Louisiana Cavalry used that banner. I'm not sure.

But, the triggering of moon bats is glorious. Do continue.
:beer:

If we used the real Confederate battle flags these stupid Moon Bats wouldn't know what they were and wouldn't be triggered.

My grandfather (3) was in the 9th Florida Regiment that was incorporated into the Army of Northern Virginia so during the end of the war (like at Cold Harbor) he would have been under that banner.

The current Insurrection movement (whose initials I refuse to say/write) has convinced a lot of people that the defunded police will NOT respond if mobs of that movement invade good neighborhoods.

Many good people have decided, therefore, that they have no choice but to arm themselves in order to defend their families from those mobs that we saw on TV looting and setting fires and killing people.

The likely election of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., and especially his woke VP will only embolden those very bad people. They know that there will be no police to stop them, and they know that Dem bigwigs will only kneel at their feet and ask forgiveness.

Forum List

Back