Why I haven't Been On The Forum....

I have 2 reasons that I haven't been on much at all lately.

1) This time of year work actually gets busy for me with people taking their antique, classic, and fancy cars out from winter storage.

2) I'm just tired of the same old arguments, it never changes. People are stuck in their political ruts and at this point I find it boring. .

The few members who do actually give me a good challenge and have debates that give me insight haven't really been posting much with me lately.

I hope that answers the PMs i got about why I'm not here often.

I still think this is the best political forum on the planet and I still think most of you guys and gals on both sides of the issues are good people so its nothing personal against any of you or this place.

I guess I'm just bored with politics.

One of the reasons why I left the last political site I was on.

Yeah, me too. I guess that's why I haven't turned on the news in a few days and the reason why I check out the community first.

Here I sit thinking it was the birthday present I gifted you. Grin.

Last edited:
2) I'm just tired of the same old arguments, it never changes. People are stuck in their political ruts and at this point I find it boring.

I'm thinking of voting for Sarah Palin

I would have responded earlier but you gave me a heart attack. Thank GOD i dont have government run health care yet or it would have killed me :lol:

Forum List

Back