Why I Don’t Take Feminists Seriously

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
Dear Daisy:

First of all, let me tell you how thrilled I am to receive hate mail from a feminist named “Daisy.” I can’t think of many names – with the possible exceptions of Coco, Mercedes, and Jasmine – that could make you sound less like a feminist and more like a stripper in a club that offers two-dollar table dances. Nonetheless, I will try to answer most of your questions, sent via e-mail.

In your opening paragraph, you asked me, a) whether my wife hates me as much as every other woman in America hates me, b) whether I am against women voting, c) whether I am against women holding elective office, d) whether I think rape should be legalized, e) whether I think women should be banned from the workplace, f) whether I think all women should be barefoot and pregnant, and, finally, g) whether I support female genital mutilation.

The answers to those seven profoundly rational questions are as follows: No; No; No; No; No; No; and No.

(more at link below)

http://www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/mikeadams/2006/01/23/183352.html

In college, they train the girls that the very existence of males is a sort of generalized, perpetual rape. Alright, gentlemen, who's going to apologize first?

Kathianne said:
I don't think you'd want your girlfriend reading this?
Actually, I wouldn't mind, but we have a unique sense of humor/appreciation between us.

She's psycho
and I'm a neanderthal

It's more fun to perpetuate stereotypes when both of you know they're not true.

I think that rape argument for feminism is hilarious. I'll never forget during the first Bush election, Cameron Diaz was on some talk show, all bug-eyed and leaning forward in her chair, yelling, "A vote for Bush is a vote to legalize rape!" (or something to that effect) I guess that's along the same line of reasoning as if a man holds a door for a woman, he is being DISrespectful. Those gals are ate up.

But what I REALLY can't understand is the GUYS who claim to be feminists. :wtf:

The ClayTaurus said:
Actually, I wouldn't mind, but we have a unique sense of humor/appreciation between us.

She's psycho
and I'm a neanderthal

It's more fun to perpetuate stereotypes when both of you know they're not true.
It would have worked better with one of these: :laugh: than :(

Kathianne said:
It would have worked better with one of these: :laugh: than :(
Oh that's not to say that all women don't. I've dated plenty who mind raped me every chance they got. Thankfully, I don't get that from the current GF. I think that's why I haven't totally driven her nuts, because I usually responded to mind games by just playing them back. Heads exploded. Messy stuff.

Let me have my generalization fun! Come on, make a crack about my refusal to ask for directions. I won't mind!

mom4 said:
But what I REALLY can't understand is the GUYS who claim to be feminists. :wtf:

Eh, I feel uneasy telling "mom4" this, but let's just say guys are up to what they're usually up to when they do that.

William Joyce said:
Eh, I feel uneasy telling "mom4" this, but let's just say guys are up to what they're usually up to when they do that.
It's true. Just like Powerman was saying the other day that he doesn't find two women making out sexy. Men will do anything for the booty.

The ClayTaurus said:
Oh that's not to say that all women don't. I've dated plenty who mind raped me every chance they got. Thankfully, I don't get that from the current GF. I think that's why I haven't totally driven her nuts, because I usually responded to mind games by just playing them back. Heads exploded. Messy stuff.

Let me have my generalization fun! Come on, make a crack about my refusal to ask for directions. I won't mind!

www.mapquest.com

or pull into any BP or Shell. ;)

Feeling better?

Forum List

Back