Why I dont post here

dude.. you can get defensive all you want but, as i've shown, im quick to quote a motherfucker. If you need this same courtesy then let me know.

No what you're quick about doing is pretending that people say one thing when they clearly have not, sport.

Maybe that strawman bull passes in the circles of nitwits you run with, but I'll be god damned if I'm going to let that crap pass on me.

Do not presume to tell people on this board what I think.

I speak for myself and you do not have the depth of understanding about this issue to put words in my mouth.

Is that real clear, now?

I realize yopu've got a bee in bonnet about Israel, but you can no more articulate my positions on that complex issue than my dog can build a fucking cathedral.

CLEARLY?

I told you, dude.. I QUICK to quote a motherfucker.

Understood.

Except we both know that's not going to happen. America is in bed with Isreal, has been from 1948 and will be until peace is found there, I expect.

I really do not know what it will take to bring the Israeli and Palistinians, together.

It looked peace might break out after Camp David summit, but the the hotheads start lobbing rockets, and shooting peacemakers, the IDF invaded Lebanon, and well..you all know the rest of the story.

No what you're quick about doing is pretending that people say one thing when they clearly have not, sport.

Maybe that strawman bull passes in the circles of nitwits you run with, but I'll be god damned if I'm going to let that crap pass on me.

Do not presume to tell people on this board what I think.

I speak for myself and you do not have the depth of understanding about this issue to put words in my mouth.

Is that real clear, now?

I realize yopu've got a bee in bonnet about Israel, but you can no more articulate my positions on that complex issue than my dog can build a fucking cathedral.

Spankings don't work with Shogun.

Forum List

Back