Why I Don't Like Illegal Aliens

Illegals aliens are not trying to make a political statement. Sneaking in, and playing dumb. It's the path of least resistance. Or, they could actually do the right thing, and remain in Mexico or immigrate legally to norte America. So immigrating illegally seems to be a valid third choice? Since when? Why we don't like illegal aliens? Hmm. Because they ignore international laws and the host culture? Wow, everyone likes being disrespected and treated like irreleveant garbage. Don't YOU? Yep. Illegal;s really care about the negative impact they have on American culture, I bet.

What percentage of illegal aliens sneak in illegally vs. come here legally on a visa which then lapses?

I'm guessing the majority are the latter.

You are a good -guesser-! Those visas expire every 10 years....

What about just making them slaves?

They could do all the jobs like sewage workers and garbage collectors, and then after 5 years of working for accomodations and food, they would become a legal resident, and could then become a citizen if they chose that path.

Slaves? :eusa_eh:

Dude - I'm not proposing we create an industry to go round them up in their homeland and drag them here against their will... Slaves don't have the option to stay home.

I'm suggesting we come up with a 'bonus' for being a citizen... that way we can table this issue without rounding up and deporting a lot of people, some of whom are the parents of bona fide citizens and some of whom have been here for years.

-Joe

I don't think we should go to their homeland and round them up and drag them here against their will, either. But what about if we drove a bus with a massive loudspeaker down into Mexico and offer slavery to anyone that would like to become a slave. Then, once the bus was full, drive it back, implant chips into everyone, and get to work!

that's not human:confused:

I am motivated to write this blog by a report on NPR. It seems that there are fewer illegal aliens entering the country, but there are more of them dying. This made me think of something I witness a few months ago. I was refueling at a local gas station/ truck stop. In a barrio, illegal aliens up the wazoo. Across from the station, is a very busy 4 lane street. I watched this Hispanic man enter the station, and moments later he burst out the front door with a large flat panel TV with the cord hanging down, running like hell. Right behind, the Station’s security guard was trailing the guy. He ran right by me, I was a little bemused by the whole thing. This Mexican chap was well groomed, shaved, nice clothes. Well, he ran right into, and across the busy street with cars honking and tires screeching . The guard stopped at the entrance, we watched the guy disappear into a group of houses. This guy could have caused a major car accident, and killed someone and himself in the process. For a TV. Understand that. FOR A FUCKING GODAMNED APPLIANCE. See, the connection here, between that man and the illegal aliens dying in the desert: they risk their lives and in return they gain a freebie. They don’t value their own lives, or anyone else’s, the only thing that matters is getting away without being caught or punished. It isn’t desperation, it’s impetuous irrationality. That is the ethos of the illegal Immigrant. Sound familiar? We have a name for that mindset, and we have penitentiaries full of people with that same ethos. What is the difference between illegal aliens and criminals? Why do have to tolerate them? That isn’t immigration, it’s not diversity, it’s bullshit. Whay make excuses for them? Well, Illegal aliens can claim it’s their “culture”. They manipulate , they pretend to be innocent victims of racism. They pretend they are immigrants (insulting REAL immigrants). They claim it’s all out of desperation, that ALL they want is a better life ( so do most of the people that end up in prison, too.) They ignore the host culture. They put on their little blinkers and pretend this is still Latin America. They offend the natives, and they practically flaunt their false immigration status like a child sticking their tongue out. It’s enough to piss off the Pope. Hey, I am all for people seeking to better themselves. This issue is about HOW they chose to go about getting it. (Oh yes, I thought I’d also mention that I like NPR, but, one of their big sponsors is the PEW Hispanic charitable trust. Take that into account. With all that spin, you’d better take some motion sickness pills.)

If they're paying taxes and paying into SS, how are they doing this? Don't you need an SS #? If they're here illegally, how'd they get a SS#?

I explained it in the earlier post... Read much before talking bunch of nonsense?

You're right, my bad. You did state how illegals get SS#s. You stated it plain as day:
The ones that entered illegally have no social security cards and if they do, it is because they stole someone's identity.

I stopped reading your post after the
HUGE majority of my illegal immigrant friends (and I had many) paid taxes. Why? Because by paying taxes they hoped they would be able to stay in the US longer and not get kicked out... also, they wanted to build up their social security so that after they retired, they could get their retirement money
bullshit.

The bottom line is: you seem to have no problem with anyone being here illegally.

ITN! ITN! It's a kinf of Social Security Number which is given by the same government when you request it with no problem at all. After 5 years or so of filing taxes the immigrant may appeal to get the residency.
Resolved the question, why do you still have problems with illegals?

This guy could have caused a major car accident, and killed someone and himself in the process.

or he could have gotten seriously injured and gone to a hospital only to be turned away because he doesn't have insurance and he's not a citizen (maybe?)

Oh, wait a minute. That's what Obama wants all us racists to believe. He would have gotten free health care and the rest of us would be paying for it. I'm not saying that injured people shouldn't be cared for, but illegal immigration is destroying our economy and people have a right to expect their government to protect its sovereignty. Especially when we protect the sovereignty of so many nations abroad. If you don't think that this is a threat to our sovereignty, just wait until the drug war boils over into a full scale invasion. We'll all be asking, "where's our army?" Oh, that's right! They're half a world away building a mini-America for our politicians to extract compulsory favors from (not just conservatives, but libs too i'm afraid). There are many dimensions to the "drug war", but that's not really the issue. The militant gangs feuding on our boarders (who by the way are very well equipped and trained) are just a symptom of the fact that our boarders are absolutely not secure and we can't trust central America to govern themselves peacefully the way our northern neighbors do. It's not racism, it's observationism.

What bothers me so much, personally, about illegal aliens, is three things. For starters, they are here illegally. I might be able to forgive them for that, if it weren’t for the fact they refuse to accept American culture and acclimate. That is the second reason I don’t like them. It adds insult to injury. Third, by refusing to acclimate, they are creating a cultural split. This whole issue comes down to this clash of cultures, and it’s totally unnecessary. Don’t blame me for noticing, I am just the messenger. It all comes down to these “immigrant’s” stubborn refusal to accept American culture. Their arrogance coupled to stubborn selfish ignorance. That isn’t an endearing trait in any group. If we could find a way to work all that shit out, I’d be defending them and a avid supporter, too. But then this issue wouldn’t exist and we would all be posting cookie recipes or whatever somewhere else and this board wouldn’t exist.

Forum List

Back