Why I don't fear a Ron Paul presidency.

im not afraid of a Ron Paul Presidency. But then im not afraid of anyone's Presidency.
Nor should we in the healthy discourse if this Republic is to survive.

My biggest beef with Mr. Paul is his foreign policy and his blaming US for things going on in the world and use of the military to preserve national interests.

Domestically? He's OK...
Ron Paul: “Crazy Old Man” or Analytical Clairvoyant? | Republican Liberty Caucus

On Paul's foreign policy...it gives you a different POV

Anyone who says Democrat party instead of Democratic party is beoing disrespectful to the democratic party.

You wailed when the tea party was called the tea bag party.

Yet for over a decade the right purposefully calls the Democratic party the Democrat party.

Its the right who refuses to be civil.

im not afraid of a Ron Paul Presidency. But then im not afraid of anyone's Presidency.

My biggest beef with Mr. Paul is his foreign policy and his blaming US for things going on in the world and use of the military to preserve national interests.

Domestically? He's OK...
Ron Paul: “Crazy Old Man” or Analytical Clairvoyant? | Republican Liberty Caucus

I've put your link into my archives. I'll look later on. Thanks.

Anyone who says Democrat party instead of Democratic party is beoing disrespectful to the democratic party.

Yet for over a decade the right purposefully calls the Democratic party the Democrat party.

Civility? Really?

Project much? They BEG to be called out, as do YOU.

Domestically? He's OK...

I cant complain about his domestic. But you know what, if it helps us get strong domestically, maybe we should be out of the rest of the world right now.

Judging from the damage that obama did, there is both a lot to fear from a Ron Paul presidency. There is also nothing to fear from a Ron Paul presidency because he's not going to be president.

You cannot judge Paul on Obama. Obama and the Democraticparty had complete control of the government and there are still some things, especially military things, that Obama couldn'tdo. The point is that Ron Paul won't get to do his radical stuff either.

You are probably correct that Paul won't be POTUS, but my point is that so many are so fearful of a Pual presidency and there really is no reason to be.

why cant you get the partys name correct?

You people are not evern honest enough to say the right name for the party.

Paul will NEVEr be president because he isnt willing to LIE about what he supports and the American people do not agree with his ideas.

So you will only vote for liars?

Well, that explains this blind faith in Obama.

Domestically? He's OK...

I'll be voting for Ron Paul in the primary.

It's amusing to me that Gingrich and Romney accuse each other of not being true Conservatives and they are both right. It's also amusing when others point to Social Cons like Bachmann and Santorum and say that those are the true conservatives. There is only one true conservative in the race and that is Ron Paul.

That said, I have a couple of issues with the article in the link. The main one is the point about the "PaulBots". They do exist, and I have called them by that name. they do Ron Paul and the Libertarian Party more harm than good and I wish they'd shut up.

Democrats.org

Then you might want to talk to your party leaders.

Oh, and since you brought it up, you might want to stop calling the Tea Party members Teabaggers or you are a flaming hypocrite.

Last edited:

Domestically? He's OK...

I've put your link into my archives. I'll look later on. Thanks.
Sure. When you've read it, PM me to tell me your thoughts! :)

Domestically? He's OK...

I cant complain about his domestic. But you know what, if it helps us get strong domestically, maybe we should be out of the rest of the world right now.
I can see that at this point in time as our domestic situation sucks greatly and WE portend to dictate to the rest of the world...

...akin to removing a splinter from the eye of your neighbor as you have a plank in your own?

*I get it* ;)

Forum List

Back