Why I Don't Fall for Manmade Global Warming

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Checked into solar power here in California, 100% Democrat controlled:
No financial incentive offered.
Net metering ends soon.
You can only build enough solar to meet your demand, no more.
Legislation is currently in progress to tax solar users because "they don't pay their fair share"

You see hundreds of private jets fly into climate change conferences, mansions heated and cooled by the doomsayers, etc etc.
Like I said, when leftards start acting like its a crisis I will start listening.

Net metering ends soon.
Legislation is currently in progress to tax solar users because "they don't pay their fair share"

You see hundreds of private jets fly into climate change conferences, mansions heated and cooled by the doomsayers, etc etc.
Like I said, when leftards start acting like its a crisis I will start listening.

The IPCC admitted it was a scheme to redistribute wealth

Net metering ends soon.

THAT's why you reject it? Well, jeez, I'm sold.

WAFI

The IPCC Admitted it's all just a wealth redistribution scheme

But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world's wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." - See more at: UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate Policy'

Net metering ends soon.

Don't feel bad......many million of Americans have fallen for this whole ruse and an elaborate ruse at that!!! Whats more fascinating is all the hard core religious-types who fall all over themselves to perpetuate the climate change narrative. These fools think this is all legit stuff........:coffee:

Everything in our country is rigged.............special interests control how information is presented at every turn and yes, its all about following the money. The medical and science fields are particularly corrupt. The science field especially is tied directly to a massive globalization effort where wealth redistribution is the inevitable goal.......in the US, backed by the Republican/Democrat establishment.

The fact is, we have a lot of highly naïve forum members in here who have lived their whole lives deeply entrenched in the matrix......refuse to even take a peek outside the comfy zone and face reality. And the puppet masters know it too...........and continue with the fuckery generated in the Reality Manufacturing Company.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Net metering ends soon.

your "belief" in science has zero effect on its existence. the rest of your non sequiturs aren't worth response.

:cuckoo:

Anybody with even a casual ability to connect the dots and who listens to this vid is able to make sense of a lot of what is going on over the past several decades. Much of the content is familiar.......this guy just masterfully connects the dots leaving the listener with the inevitable, "WTF?" response.

THE DICTATORSHIP OF SCIENCE

Matrix dwellers wont go near it because quite frankly, it is terrifying to have to confront the truth!!:2up:

Net metering ends soon.

your "belief" in science has zero effect on its existence. the rest of your non sequiturs aren't worth response.

Well, my entire career has been in science. I hold a US patent in blood analysis equipment, the A350 is taking off and landing from my work, etc etc. You can pretend people are anti science because they don't parrot YOUR masters, that is your problem.

Net metering ends soon.

Like I said, when leftards start acting like its a crisis I will start listening.[/QUOT

man made global warming = junk science

Net metering ends soon.

Well, my entire career has been in science. I hold a US patent in blood analysis equipment, the A350 is taking off and landing from my work, etc etc. You can pretend people are anti science because they don't parrot YOUR masters, that is your problem.
So, your entire career has been in science, yet here you are stating that scientists don't know what they are talking about. Since the vast majority of scientists state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, what are your reasons for rejecting their evidence and analysis of that evidence?

Net metering ends soon.

So, your entire career has been in science, yet here you are stating that scientists don't know what they are talking about. Since the vast majority of scientists state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger, what are your reasons for rejecting their evidence and analysis of that evidence?

He used EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE AND OBSERVATION to form an opinion.... Then you parrot your masters bull shit and fail to use even basic scientific skills...

He's right. They dont know what they are talking about because they have not done real science, refuse to produce their work, methods, and data for open review along with refusing to openly debate the findings. What could they be hiding? When you run from your work and hide it from open debate it usually means its fraudulent or WRONG!

You have no credibility there Old Fraud!

Net metering ends soon.

The vast majority of Climate "scientists" who get paid to believe in global warming, state that AGW is real

There, fixed it for ya

2 decades no warming, so you had to add in the "Warming" from the Oceans 700m deep

Laughable

Truly funny

Ah, another boring brainwashed political cultist, like every other denier on this board.

The rational people here don't rave about politics. We talk about science. Because we can.

The deniers here stink at the science. Being that they're so utterly incompetent, they can't talk about the science. Instead, they bleat in unison with the rest of their herd about how much they hate their political opponents.

Good luck with that.

Denier is a AGWCult secret handshake word, no real scientists ever called a skeptic a denier or a "DENIER!!!!" or "DEATH TO THE DENEIRS!!!!

Net metering ends soon.

"Scientist" is a job title, like Sanitation Engineer. Real science is presenting a theory with supporting data and letting your peers try to determine where you went wrong. All we have are "scientists" making a lot of money if they chant the man made global warming myth.
Again, it simply gets down to observing the actions of the doomsday Sayers. As soon as they start acting like they believe what they say I will start listening.

Net metering ends soon.

Like I said, when leftards start acting like its a crisis I will start listening.[/QUOT

man made global warming = junk science
Hey Jon, hope all is well. Doing fine here.

Net metering ends soon.

Don't feel bad......many million of Americans have fallen for this whole ruse and an elaborate ruse at that!!! Whats more fascinating is all the hard core religious-types who fall all over themselves to perpetuate the climate change narrative. These fools think this is all legit stuff........:coffee:

Everything in our country is rigged.............special interests control how information is presented at every turn and yes, its all about following the money. The medical and science fields are particularly corrupt. The science field especially is tied directly to a massive globalization effort where wealth redistribution is the inevitable goal.......in the US, backed by the Republican/Democrat establishment.

The fact is, we have a lot of highly naïve forum members in here who have lived their whole lives deeply entrenched in the matrix......refuse to even take a peek outside the comfy zone and face reality. And the puppet masters know it too...........and continue with the fuckery generated in the Reality Manufacturing Company.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Don't hold back....I know you're dying to tell us more about the NWO, The Bilderbergers, and the coming One World Government by the Lizard People.

Net metering ends soon.

Really? The recent collapse of massive solar subsidies in Cali and reform of their harebrained "alternative" plans "aren't worth discussing"?

Weatherman is correct --- If you wanted to fix Global Warming tomorrow -- you would be building 100 new nuclear plants today.. Why isn't that happening? Because eco-leftists are MORE afraid of nuclear power (science) than they are of Global Warming..

my entire career has been in science

Being the janitor at a science laboratory might qualify you to make that claim but no one who posts the ludicrous drivel that you do would ever pass peer review in a legitimate scientific environment.

Your OP topic is 100% subjective and has zero substantiation. Genuine scientists would laugh at loud at your claims.

Forum List

Back