Why I don't blame "illegals"

Why all the voluminus BS. It's simple - uphold are laws! You don't like are laws then change them legally or haul ass to a place where you like them.

Perhaps you should look to upholding our basic spelling and usage of words. Spell check is not your friend.

The "[voluminous] BS" was a free history lesson. Context is important to consider before you open up your ignorant pie hole.
My spelling ain't the best - my teachers were mostly black and spoke ebonics; mostly clicks, and whistles. I'm lucky I can spell anything. My learning is from erudition, heuristically. Follow the law or go fuck yourself along with all these criminal invaders!

Last edited:
Well, the most intelligent debate I've seemed to get on this was F these guys and F you communist and Follow the law or go home....

I was looking for thoughts on the solutions I put up in my OP. Not just "Send 'em all back to Mexico."

If you think that's a solution you've got problems. Our borders aren't secure and they keep coming in. I'm trying to fix the overall problem here.

Procecute, and confiscate their ill gotten gains - which is everything they have made while here! Make life here as unatractive as you can for them. Put signs on the boarder that says " Deadly Force Authorized" like they do pursuant to our citizens at military installations. They will self deport, and not come here. The easier you make it; the less punitive - the more of problem you have. The law has to be immutable, intractable, ultimate!

Why don’t you take your communist propaganda and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine. If you want to be an American be one but don’t think you can play both sides of the fence at the same time. For the record the Native American’s don’t share the same DNA with the people from Mexico or Central America.

What the fuck does DNA have to do with what happened and when?

Meanwhile, for the record:
523380_420407988007395_2138217230_n.jpg

And yes, you are duped:
Procecute, and confiscate their ill gotten gains...

Sounds about right to me, once the correct villains are identified.

Last edited:
For one of the previous posts saying it's simple, well it isn't simple. I explained that in my OP. They're coming here for a reason. I'm not saying we should keep letting people in. Read my post. We secure our borders with our own guys to keep new illegal immigrants out. Let's also fix two problems at once by legalizing marijuana. Those two solutions don't give immigrants anything. There's nothing communist about it. The third solution I said was to give them more foreign aid. I can see where that would be a problem, but that doesn't make the first two things I proposed "communist."

We have over 8% unemployment and you have the gall to recommend MORE foreign AID? Perhaps you could be so kind to recommend where that foreign AID might come from... Taxing the Rich? You know, the same people that busted their asses to make something of themselves who already spend a small fortune taking care of people content on sitting on their porches drinking forties of St. Ides.
images

For one of the previous posts saying it's simple, well it isn't simple. I explained that in my OP. They're coming here for a reason. I'm not saying we should keep letting people in. Read my post. We secure our borders with our own guys to keep new illegal immigrants out. Let's also fix two problems at once by legalizing marijuana. Those two solutions don't give immigrants anything. There's nothing communist about it. The third solution I said was to give them more foreign aid. I can see where that would be a problem, but that doesn't make the first two things I proposed "communist."

We have over 8% unemployment and you have the gall to recommend MORE foreign AID? Perhaps you could be so kind to recommend where that foreign AID might come from... Taxing the Rich? You know, the same people that busted their asses to make something of themselves who already spend a small fortune taking care of people content on sitting on their porches drinking forties of St. Ides.http://t1.gstatic.
com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8L5mDVkHyM_KUpKzu6lf6Z-sp8FDAo6GCcY67dtoQdo9-iGMA1w

No no no. You failed to read my original post! Reallocate the aid were giving to countries like Egypt and other middle eastern countries and give it to our closest neighbor. I'm not saying spend more than what we do now. Hell, I'm against the idea of foreign aid anyway. But if were going to spend it I'd rather are it go to something useful. When we give millions to middle eastern countries and arm rebels and the like, were pissing someone else off. We wouldn't be doing that in this case. No "blow back."

Once again, end the drug war and WE can ship pot to Mexico and make money
Secure our borders with our troops.
And REALLOCATE foreign aid where we will see a return on investment.

We have over 8% unemployment and you have the gall to recommend MORE foreign AID? Perhaps you could be so kind to recommend where that foreign AID might come from... Taxing the Rich? You know, the same people that busted their asses to make something of themselves who already spend a small fortune taking care of people content on sitting on their porches drinking forties of St. Ides.http://t1.gstatic.
com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8L5mDVkHyM_KUpKzu6lf6Z-sp8FDAo6GCcY67dtoQdo9-iGMA1w

No no no. You failed to read my original post! Reallocate the aid were giving to countries like Egypt and other middle eastern countries and give it to our closest neighbor. I'm not saying spend more than what we do now. Hell, I'm against the idea of foreign aid anyway. But if were going to spend it I'd rather are it go to something useful. When we give millions to middle eastern countries and arm rebels and the like, were pissing someone else off. We wouldn't be doing that in this case. No "blow back."

Once again, end the drug war and WE can ship pot to Mexico and make money
Secure our borders with our troops.
And REALLOCATE foreign aid where we will see a return on investment.

Right on Dap... We sent Egypt... Um... The Muslim Brotherhood... 1.3 Billion Dollars in March because -by golly... They LIKE US. Now we have to wonder when our Troops are going to encounter French made weapon systems paid for on the backs of the hard working U.S. Taxpayer... Crazy shit, isn't it?

Why all the voluminus BS. It's simple - uphold are laws! You don't like are laws then change them legally or haul ass to a place where you like them.

Perhaps you should look to upholding our basic spelling and usage of words. Spell check is not your friend.

The "[voluminous] BS" was a free history lesson. Context is important to consider before you open up your ignorant pie hole.

IMO, STFU you despicable traitor! Who are you the Nazi spelling police you act a communist! Why don’t you and friend lead your people home where they belong? If the Hispanic’s are thinking about reparations they better get in line behind the Native American’s and the Black’s and don’t hold your breath because it’s never going happen.

Are you ashamed at your inability to spell correctly? You should be.

This is one of those issues I think we're looking at in the wrong way. A lot of people complain about illegals crossing the border and stealing our jobs and using our tax dollars. I look at it a little differently....Let me explain.

First, I asked myself, Why are they coming here in the first place? Well, our media ignores it, but the fact is Mexico is a dangerous place to live with violence and poverty almost everywhere. And we have caused it. First, we have subsidized corn so much that Mexican corn farmers took a big dump. Much in the same way China is subsidizing solar panels and KILLED the solar panel manufacturing industry here in the States. Second, our drug policies fuel the cartels. Marijuana is the largest cash crop in the U.S. If we legalized it and taxed and regulated it as much as alcohol we would KILL the drug wars in Mexico. We would ship our LEGAL drugs to Mexico and make money! The cartels would die.

Anyway I went on a rant. That's why they come here. It's too dangerous for their families and they need to feed them. I personally can't blame them for something I've caused.

Now some also complain they are killing our economy by stealing our jobs and using our tax dollars.

Here's how I refute that.

They don't take the jobs that many are willing to do. See the other post about Illegals taking concrete work in this category for how I explain they aren't taking jobs in that industry. Many of the jobs they take are hard, labor intensive jobs. A lot of small business owners in the construction industry and farmers in the south can vouch for the fact they can never find good help, unless it is immigrants.

They aren't taking skilled labor jobs, technical jobs, engineering jobs, jobs that require higher education, public sector jobs like cops/firefighters/teachers/public works/etc.

Also, they aren't raping our tax system. They do pay taxes in fact. If they are here in the country illegally, they are here buying stuff. They buy all the same things we do. And guess what...they pay SALES TAX. A lot of it!

No they don't pay federal income tax, social security, or medicare. But guess what, they don't get those services! They don't get social security or medicare so guess what, they'll do that backbreaking hard work for as long as they can, and then get nothing when they "retire." (Or can't physically work anymore)

So that's just the way I look at. I personally don't have a problem with securing our borders. But if we do that then we need to fix the underlying cause of massive immigration. We caused it, we should fix it.

3 step approach.

1. Bring troops home from Afghanistan and the rest of our guys from Iraq and embassies abroad. Secure our borders across land and sea with the MASSIVE amounts of troops at our disposal. Use our defense money for DEFENSE and not world police.

2. Legalize marijuana. Tax it, Regulate it, Export it. Spend half the money were spending on the drug war now and use it to create rehab centers across the country, use the other half for the deficit.

3. Send aid to Mexico. Instead of giving billions to Egypt and other foreign countries with those in power who might not be our best interest. Send money to our closest neighbors!

Any supporters? Also I'd love to here why you wouldn't agree with this. Thanks!

:boohoo:
I have to agree with Duped, you are a dumb-ass. You don't have a god damn clue what you are even really talking about.

The reality is that illegal immigration hurts the U.S. middle class and it is severely damaging to the U.S. economy. Because of illegal immigration, every single day wages are lost, taxes don't get collected, hospitals provide "free health care" for which they never paid, huge criminal gangs of foreigners are roaming our streets and the cost of providing social services to illegal aliens is slowly bankrupting state and local governments.

You are trying to sugar coat the facts by saying illegal immigrants don't take jobs away. When facts prove otherwise. According to a review of U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and Census Bureau data, legal and illegal immigrants gained over a million additional jobs between 2008 & 2010 even as millions of American citizens were losing their jobs during that same time period. SO YES, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DO TAKE JOBS AWAY FROM AMERICANS.

:piss2:Illegal Immigrants

Last edited:

Forum List

Back