Why I do believe in God

That's not true.

But it is.

He lives and reigns right now and forever more.
I disagree.

Until a god establishes Himself as The God, every option that has ever been invented by humanity, including 'none of the above', is still on the table as a possibility.

There is no proof, ergo all possibilities remain valid.

It's a known fact that at least some people pick and choose what they want to hear, it's called selective listening.

Then some take it a step further and try to distort the facts.

Either way, you snooze . . . you lose.

That's true.....

By definition religions must be as closed-minded as possible to any ideas that are counter to the unprovable "facts" of their own faith.

Your definition of religion shows serious lacking, as does your reasoning as you selectively exclude whatever facts you choose.

So why did god make deformed babies who live in constant pain?

Then that must be you in constant pain as even healthy babies cry; as to your deformity, it must be severe enough that it places you in some sort of position to speak for all the other deformed babies, else how would you know?

Jesus healed a man with a withered hand and a blind man, both suffering such maladies since their births.

Yet when asked why they were made that way as to either the sins of their parents or their own sins, Jesus said it was to show forth the work of God.

God is the cause of all things, even you, deformed babies, and pain.
Yes, god is responsible for making deformed and retarded babies, but why? Seems kinda douche.

If you show Him the respect which is His due, your situation will go from bad to less bad, totally dependent upon you.
Not talking about me, but so you don't know why god makes cancer, retardation and deformed babies. Got it. But you believe in god anyways. Pretty douche.

Then don't make it about you and keep your trap shut.

It has already been explained why those things are done.

And given your reply, you obviously don't get anything.

My reasons were already stated, you choose to avoid them.
No, you gave a nonsense reason that it was to show god's work. So god is a fuck up?

And you're also comparing being deformed to a sin. That makes no sense. Want to try again?

So why did god make deformed babies who live in constant pain?

Then that must be you in constant pain as even healthy babies cry; as to your deformity, it must be severe enough that it places you in some sort of position to speak for all the other deformed babies, else how would you know?

Jesus healed a man with a withered hand and a blind man, both suffering such maladies since their births.

Yet when asked why they were made that way as to either the sins of their parents or their own sins, Jesus said it was to show forth the work of God.

Yes, god is responsible for making deformed and retarded babies, but why? Seems kinda douche.

If you show Him the respect which is His due, your situation will go from bad to less bad, totally dependent upon you.
Not talking about me, but so you don't know why god makes cancer, retardation and deformed babies. Got it. But you believe in god anyways. Pretty douche.

I do not have to justify a damn thing to you or anyone else. You can demand all you want, but as my D.I. used to say, "How does it feel to want."

There is not god. There has never been a god. god does not exist. god is not real. Man created god, not the other way around.

That's not true.

But it is.

I disagree.

Until a god establishes Himself as The God, every option that has ever been invented by humanity, including 'none of the above', is still on the table as a possibility.

It's a known fact that at least some people pick and choose what they want to hear, it's called selective listening.

That's true.....

By definition religions must be as closed-minded as possible to any ideas that are counter to the unprovable "facts" of their own faith.

Your definition of religion shows serious lacking, as does your reasoning as you selectively exclude whatever facts you choose.
Bullshit.

Between the two of us, I'm the one leaving all possibilities on the table.

It takes a well blocked mind to dismiss out of hand all religions but one's own.

I will repeat myself using small words for the smalls minds to need to believe in Mystical/Magical Nonexistent Sky Man.

There Is No god.

Never has been a god.

I do not need to/want to/have to justify myself to those who think there is an invisible magical man who lives in the sky and will as if by magic make their better by believing in him.

You have some need to believe in that, fine. Knock yourself out. I do not have such a need.

You have a need to gather in a "Special House" just for believers in a Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man, that is you.

I do not have such a need. I do not have to justify a damn thing.

No, you gave a nonsense reason that it was to show god's work. So god is a fuck up?

And you're also comparing being deformed to a sin. That makes no sense. Want to try again?

No, you are.

But it is.

I disagree.

That's true.....

Bullshit.

It takes a well blocked mind to dismiss out of hand all religions but one's own.

Your memory's a little foggy as regards your objection to all the possibilities.

I will repeat myself using small words for the smalls minds to need to believe in Mystical/Magical Nonexistent Sky Man.

There Is No god.

Never has been a god.

I do not need to/want to/have to justify myself to those who think there is an invisible magical man who lives in the sky and will as if by magic make their better by believing in him.

You have some need to believe in that, fine. Knock yourself out. I do not have such a need.

You have a need to gather in a "Special House" just for believers in a Mystical Magical Non-Existent Sky Man, that is you.

I do not have such a need. I do not have to justify a damn thing.

And neither are you justified.

No, you are.
So why does god make deformed babies with cancer? Last chance.

I disagree.

That's true.....

Bullshit.

Your memory's a little foggy as regards your objection to all the possibilities.

Other than rejecting a few of the theories out there such as Reincarnation, 72 Virgins to Educate, Valhalla and Heaven because of their sheer silliness, I'm pretty much open.

I'm open minded, Brother..... not stupid. There is history and science to consider in deciding what among the possible is plausible.

`

So why does god make deformed babies with cancer?

That question was already answered in post #89 of this thread.

It was also shown that your question contains absurd assumptions regarding your inability to diagnose symptoms rationally.

So you see, God is even the cause of your mental illness, thus He is the only one Who can heal you.

It was also shown that your question contains absurd assumptions regarding your inability to diagnose symptoms rationally.

So you see, God is even the cause of your mental illness, thus He is the only one Who can heal you.
So why did god make me with mental problems?

George Carlin Put It Best.

"Religion is BULLSHIT!!"

Religion is con, a very long con. It needs people to weak minded to know better and be willing to lied to and who live in their own hypocrisy.

It is mans nature to sin, and it is for this reason that God sent His only-begotten Son into the world, that man may be set free from sin.

The fall of man is so great that if there were no Divine intervention, not a single person would be left.

He has assured us that He will not let that happen.

Whatever the difficulty, He can supply the solution.

It is mans nature to sin, and it is for this reason that God sent His only-begotten Son into the world, that man may be set free from sin.

The fall of man is so great that if there were no Divine intervention, not a single person would be left.

He has assured us that He will not let that happen.

Whatever the difficulty, He can supply the solution.
You didn't answer my question. Please try again.

Forum List

Back