Why I demand a limited government.

Your advocacy of banning abortion is inconsistent with the doctrine of limited government; the Constitution is not a cafeteria plan, you don’t get to pick and choose the limitations you like and don’t like.

In your personal, subjective opinion abortion is ‘murder.’ Noted.

But the doctrine of limited government disallows you from attempting to codify that subjective opinion into laws all citizens are compelled to obey.

Funny, I don't ever recall demanding a ban on abortions. By the way, unless you are going to argue that murder should not be a crime because it violates the principles of a limited government, a position I have never taken, you cannot also argue that abortion is beyond the realm of government oversight.
by definition abortion is not murder, and abortion is guaranteed by the constitution. a limited government individual would understand that producing more legislation and regulation to suit his or her own beliefs is in direct conflict with the principles of limited government.

By definition, self defense is not murder either, yet it still ends a human life.

By the way, no one that understands the law thinks abortion is guaranteed by the constitution, you really should stop prattling about things you don't understand.

Funny, I don't ever recall demanding a ban on abortions. By the way, unless you are going to argue that murder should not be a crime because it violates the principles of a limited government, a position I have never taken, you cannot also argue that abortion is beyond the realm of government oversight.
by definition abortion is not murder, and abortion is guaranteed by the constitution. a limited government individual would understand that producing more legislation and regulation to suit his or her own beliefs is in direct conflict with the principles of limited government.

By definition, self defense is not murder either, yet it still ends a human life.

By the way, no one that understands the law thinks abortion is guaranteed by the constitution, you really should stop prattling about things you don't understand.
we are not comparing self defense to murder for the purpose of this debate. i simply pointed out that by definition abortion is no murder. this is something the right likes to claims all the time, when it simply is not ture.

really, the supreme didnt state in Roe v. Wade the a woman's right to privacy as stated in the 4th amendment grants her the right to choose to have an abortion? while the exact words of abortion are not listed in the constitution, the Supreme Court who is the final interpretation of the Constitution has declared it to be that way. you may disagree with their decision, but that doesnt change the fact that the right to choose to have an abortion is a constitutionally protected freedom.

The only ones limiting free speech? Big business - especially big food:

Raw milk illegal - dairy industry
Raw milk cheese illegal - again, dairy industry / cheese makers
Uber-expensive Organic Certification - hard for small organic farms to qualify to sell in stores
Inspection laws that make it impossible for small-mid-size processors of meat / poultry
Veggie Libel laws
Monsanto's new rider on the cliff bill where they CAN'T BE SUED- please someone blow up that whole corporation!
Can't denigrate "beef" on television even though it is a dangerous biohazard
Recalls can't name specific stores tainted meat sold to / Recalls not mandatory
Corps. paying millions so they don't have to label untested (prob unsafe) GMO's

The list goes on and on. The veggie libel laws boggle my mind. How on earth is that constitutional???

Last edited:

we are not comparing self defense to murder for the purpose of this debate. i simply pointed out that by definition abortion is no murder. this is something the right likes to claims all the time, when it simply is not ture.

really, the supreme didnt state in Roe v. Wade the a woman's right to privacy as stated in the 4th amendment grants her the right to choose to have an abortion? while the exact words of abortion are not listed in the constitution, the Supreme Court who is the final interpretation of the Constitution has declared it to be that way. you may disagree with their decision, but that doesnt change the fact that the right to choose to have an abortion is a constitutionally protected freedom.

Why the fuck not? If you want to point out the legal definition of murder does not include abortion I get to point out it also doesn't include accidentally backing over your neighbor's child. If you don't like the facts don't try to argue with me.

Funny, I don't recall saying that SCOTUS did not declare that the right to provacy covers abortion, what I clearly said is that no one that understands the law thinks the constitution grants a right to abortions. Want to point how you get from there to this absurd conversation about SCOTUS?

The only ones limiting free speech? Big business - especially big food:

Raw milk illegal - dairy industry
Raw milk cheese illegal - again, dairy industry / cheese makers
Uber-expensive Organic Certification - hard for small organic farms to qualify to sell in stores
Inspection laws that make it impossible for small-mid-size processors of meat / poultry
Veggie Libel laws
Monsanto's new rider on the cliff bill where they CAN'T BE SUED- please someone blow up that whole corporation!
Can't denigrate "beef" on television even though it is a dangerous biohazard
Recalls can't name specific stores tainted meat sold to / Recalls not mandatory
Corps. paying millions so they don't have to label untested (prob unsafe) GMO's

The list goes on and on. The veggie libel laws boggle my mind. How on earth is that constitutional???

They don't care about the constitution unless they find a way to use it to oppress people.

Why the fuck not? If you want to point out the legal definition of murder does not include abortion I get to point out it also doesn't include accidentally backing over your neighbor's child. If you don't like the facts don't try to argue with me.

Funny, I don't recall saying that SCOTUS did not declare that the right to provacy covers abortion, what I clearly said is that no one that understands the law thinks the constitution grants a right to abortions. Want to point how you get from there to this absurd conversation about SCOTUS?

your example is actually does not meet the definition of murder either. Murder by definition is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. now a car can be used in a murder, but the example you gave is not murder. it could considered manslaughter or otherwise, but not murder.

The 9 justices sitting on the bench at the time declared that abortion is in fact a right guaranteed by the constitution, hence why the GOP is trying to pass a constitutional amendment to change that right. im pretty sure they understand the law much better than you and those you are referring to. if you cant make this correlation, well you have no one to blame but yourself.

your example is actually does not meet the definition of murder either. Murder by definition is the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another. now a car can be used in a murder, but the example you gave is not murder. it could considered manslaughter or otherwise, but not murder.

The 9 justices sitting on the bench at the time declared that abortion is in fact a right guaranteed by the constitution, hence why the GOP is trying to pass a constitutional amendment to change that right. im pretty sure they understand the law much better than you and those you are referring to. if you cant make this correlation, well you have no one to blame but yourself.

Funny, didn't I just point out that it isn't murder? Thanks for pointing it out for me, though. Want to point out that I also said that the sky is blue?

Funny, didn't I just point out that it isn't murder? Thanks for pointing it out for me, though. Want to point out that I also said that the sky is blue?
you brought murder to begin with. i simply stated that abortion is murder by definition which is what those of you on the right claim it to be all the time.

you brought murder to begin with. i simply stated that abortion is murder by definition which is what those of you on the right claim it to be all the time.

I was responding to an idiot that accused me of thinking that limited government means I cannot complain about murder, you made the mistake of trying to attack me on the same ground. You lost.

Your advocacy of banning abortion is inconsistent with the doctrine of limited government; the Constitution is not a cafeteria plan, you don’t get to pick and choose the limitations you like and don’t like.

In your personal, subjective opinion abortion is ‘murder.’ Noted.

But the doctrine of limited government disallows you from attempting to codify that subjective opinion into laws all citizens are compelled to obey.

Abortion is NOT guaranteed by the constitution, that is a lefty lie.

in connecticut, it's illegal to walk across the street on your hands

in missouri, it's illegal to drive in a car with an uncaged bear.

the horror

Some of these laws I really want to know what prompted them.

In Georgia, No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.....

WHY IS THIS A LAW?

Probably because nobody ever bothered to take it off the books.

Forum List

Back