Why I could never live in So Calif

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
they may have palm trees -but they don't have snow.

I love snow.............................................................

What is the record snowfall in inchesin downtown LA??????????????????????????????/

What is the record snowfall in inchesin downtown LA??????????????????????????????/

you ever hear of Mountains?......LA is not all there is in S.Cal......geezus you look stupid when you talk about the Beatles and now you have to look stupid talking here......

you ever hear of Mountains?......LA is not all there is in S.Cal......geezus you look stupid when you talk about the Beatles and now you have to look stupid talking here......

In Seattle in Jan 1969 = we had 2 feet snowfall at sea leve - and the temps were sub freezinf for a week after that.....

I went skiing this weekend.....it was a 45 minute drive from my house in LA.

Snow Summit, Bear Mountain, Wrightwood, Mt Baldy, Mt Pinos, all have snow...and lots of it! Hell, it snowed at my house last year....

Snow Summit, Bear Mountain, Wrightwood, Mt Baldy, Mt Pinos, all have snow...and lots of it! Hell, it snowed at my house last year....

Whatever - there are some isolated palms trees in Seattle

In Seattle in Jan 1969 = we had 2 feet snowfall at sea leve - and the temps were sub freezinf for a week after that.....

hey dumbass....YOUR THREAD is about S.Cal, not Seattle, which is a hell of a lot further north than S.Cal....you want snow......Try Buffalo New York.....or the great lakes area....your looking stupid again Gin.....Ringo would be ashamed of ya....

Whatever - there are some isolated palms trees in Seattle

in other words....."i just got blown out of another one of my stupid threads".....

get an NFL franchise

stop acting like LA is too important for the NFL.

Bush;leaguers

Nothing more exciting than a no b/s snowstorn at sealevel - still recall the Seattle area storm in Jan 1969 - 14 inches and stuck around at sub-freezing temps for 2 weeks....

freaking awesome.........................................

they may have palm trees -but they don't have snow.

I love snow.............................................................
Move to Iran. They have plenty of both.:eusa_shhh:

Attachments

• $02snow02_600.jpg
    $02snow02_600.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 76

You live on the Left coast? :eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back