Why I became a Republican...

No you flush your vote down the toilet by voting for third party candidates - who don't have a chance in hell of wiinning

And then spend your time whining how terrible things are

And insulting those who will not waste their vote in "protest"

Wrong. I vote for the candidates who most closely resemble my own views.

From what you have said, it seems you do not follow this practice.

All you must do is read the posts, and it is clear you compromise your supposed conservatives principles to a LIBERAL like Giuliani.

If you honestly believe Giuliani is a conservative, then there is NO hope for you.

First you say I have no principals

I list what I agree with Rudy on - and you have a temper tanturm

If you want to waste your vote on a guy who can not win - go for it. But check your arrogant attitude at the door and learn not everyone agrees with the all powerful JW

First you say I have no principals

I list what I agree with Rudy on - and you have a temper tanturm

If you want to waste your vote on a guy who can not win - go for it. But check your arrogant attitude at the door and learn not everyone agrees with the all powerful JW

You have not responded to a single point I made in the last post. But then again, that's typical.

You have not responded to a single point I made in the last post. But then again, that's typical.

I did here

Originally Posted by JeffWartman
Because you are pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and pro-gun control.

Gotcha.

War on terror, taxes, and Judges

You have nothing - except an attitude problem

I gave up on the Demacratic party during the final year of Clintons first term...

I was very active in my county democrats club and we would meet monthly to stratigize on ways to gain more Clinton supporters for the upcomong Presidential election and also encourage people to vote democratic in the local elections. The more involved I got the more I was introduced to the immoral ways the Democrats were statigizing to get votes for the election.

The two things that I found most shocking were.

First we sent hundreds of unoin workers door to door with a scripted lie they were to tell residents.The first lie they were instructed to tell residents is that they were the parents of a local family (in most cases they werent even from the town they were canvasing) 2nd was that they were very likely going to loose their jobs if the following democrats werent elected and would and beg for the vote... It was wrong, immoral, but very effective.

The other was on a local level in primarily republican or borderline townships they decided to bring busses into the apartment communties(low voter turnout areas) and go door to door and encourage people to get on the bus to be taken to the proper voting facilities. Once on the bus the would give everyone a list of who and what legislatures to vote for once they arrived at the polls with a list of half truths dictating why. This included a coupon for a free drink and chips at a local store compliments of the Democrats club. basically they were buying votes for free coffee.
It was disgraceful.

This is still common Dem practice through out NJ...

I gave up on the Demacratic party during the final year of Clintons first term...

I was very active in my county democrats club and we would meet monthly to stratigize on ways to gain more Clinton supporters for the upcomong Presidential election and also encourage people to vote democratic in the local elections. The more involved I got the more I was introduced to the immoral ways the Democrats were statigizing to gain support for the election.

The two things that I found most shocking were.

First we sent hundreds of unoin workers door to door with a scripted lie they were to tell residents.The first lie they were instructed to tell residents is that they were the parents of a local family (in most cases they werent even from the town they were canvasing) 2nd was that they were very likely going to loose their jobs if the following democrats werent elected and would and beg for the vote... It was wrong, immoral, but very effective.

The other was on a local level in primarily republican or borderline townships they decided to bring busses into the apartment communties(low voter turnout areas) and go door to door and encourage people to get on the bus to be taken to the proper voting facilities. Once on the bus the would give everyone a list of who and what legislatures to vote for once they arrived at the polls with a list of half truths dictating why.

It was disgraceful.

This is still common Dem practice through out NJ...

The last thing dems want to for the voters to know what they REALLY want to do to America and the US taxpayer

Forum List

Back