Why I am voting for John "The Right Stuff, Top Gun School"McCain!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
John McCain is the Right Man , at the right time.No other Politician offers what Sen. John McCain has to offer.No other Republican or Democrat.
Sen. McCain is truly in a Class by himself, politically.
"The right Stuff, with Top Gun School Training".

He brings us real substantive change,not slogans, and slick Madison avenue
ad campaign speeches, as Sen. Obama has been doing.

He's 72 years old and on 5 different medications. He has had cancer removed from 5 different areas of his body, and he has had kidney stones. He suffers from verdigo and insomnia.

He's 72 years old and on 5 different medications. He has had cancer removed from 5 different areas of his body, and he has had kidney stones. He suffers from verdigo and insomnia.

The information you have posted has nothing to do with his Political agenda for
America,nor in his ability to implement his Agenda.

So then assuming that is important his VP choice is the man you're as likely voting for as him.

Mitt?

No thanks.

Kidney stones? lol thats reaching a bit. My father had then and lived 25 years after them.

And skin cancer is nearly 100% survivable, when cought early.

I think this is a retarded argument against him.. McCains mother is still alive, there is no reason to assume he will not live another 8 years. You are just being silly.

Side effects of Ambien.....

Side effects at any dose may include:

Anterograde amnesia
Hallucinations, through all physical senses, of varying intensity
Delusions
Altered thought patterns
Ataxia or poor motor coordination, difficulty maintaining balance[30]
Euphoria and/or dysphoria
Increased appetite
Decreased libido
Amnesia
Impaired judgment and reasoning
Uninhibited extroversion in social or interpersonal settings
Increased impulsivity
When stopped rebound insomnia may occur

10. You know John 'McSame' McCain is the man, last in his class just like Bush, how can we go wrong. Four more years of screw-ups, who in America won't feel all warm and fuzzy over that. And marrying money, ain't that about American as one can get! And working class people someday if you're lucky you too can be rich, I hear poor people win the lottery every day.

So folks I will be casting my ballot for John 'McSame' McCain in November and I hope you all will be too. 'More of the same,' 'more of the same,' shout it from your trailer park rental today. Wal-mart is now selling magnets with these words and John's face embossed on them, made in China and cheap too, beautify that castle of yours with several.

Not that I agree with this posted thread and certainly will not vote for Mccain but has a record of bipartisanship that SHOULD keep you rabid motherfuckers from acting like 04 neocons.

Side effects of Ambien.....

Side effects at any dose may include:

Anterograde amnesia
Hallucinations, through all physical senses, of varying intensity
Delusions
Altered thought patterns
Ataxia or poor motor coordination, difficulty maintaining balance[30]
Euphoria and/or dysphoria
Increased appetite
Decreased libido
Amnesia
Impaired judgment and reasoning
Uninhibited extroversion in social or interpersonal settings
Increased impulsivity
When stopped rebound insomnia may occur

You forgot "driving into a Capitol Hill street stanchion at 3 a.m. and dazedly telling the U.S. Capitol police you thought you were on your way to a vote."

Forum List

Back