Why i am proud of liberals!!!!!!!!

Dorkazoid_Jones

Jan 21, 2009
DC
Cultural relativism is the idea behind most liberal policies. That is to say -- there are no universal truths. There are no right and wrongs. That's why we shouldn't celebrate our American culture --because it's no better than anyone else's. We shouldn't celebrate feeding starving five year olds, because -- hey maybe they deserved it!! HOW DARE YOU DECIDE FOR THE FIVE YEAR OLDS WHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM!!! That would indicate compassion and the oppressive Judeochristian framework that is about DEAD WHITE MALES!!

Iraq and Iran's culture is just as valid as ours. Thank god the left has taught us that!! Obama wants to not prejudge the Iranian head dude. But hey it's ok for Obama to talk about "typical white people." Now that's different... He can stereotype crackers because they are part of the JudeoChristian oppressive framework. In short, Don't feed starving children -- do nuke Israel. Makes sense to me... Now that's what I'm talking about!! Dam I'm proud to be a liberal!! And you know what else?! We should all believe in Marxism because Marx said everyone's perceptions were based on economic strata/class. So again, everything's relative. How can you disagree with that? Oh -- YOU DO??? How dam intolerant of you racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic/fiberphobic/recycling phobic achievement-centric BASTARD!! Oh, ah, wait a minute -- there is no intolerance because one idea is no better than another -- except if it was thought of by a white male -- then it's dam OPPRESSIVE! Yep, no inconsistency here! That's why I'M DAM PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL!!!

I have a dream at the next Democratic Convention that cannibals, pedophiles, and mass murderers be given a chance to speak!! It's all good as long as we don't cowtow to dead white males!! On the other hand, if you disagree with me your a racist -- in a heterocentric kind of way! I apologize in advance for writing this message to you in all English. How DAM INSENSITIVE OF ME TO BE ANGLOCENTRIC. From now on every sentence from me will be in a different language to celebrate diversity!! The hallmark of cultural relativism...

Cultural relativism is the idea behind most liberal policies. That is to say -- there are no universal truths. There are no right and wrongs. That's why we shouldn't celebrate our American culture --because it's no better than anyone else's. We shouldn't celebrate feeding starving five year olds, because -- hey maybe they deserved it!! HOW DARE YOU DECIDE FOR THE FIVE YEAR OLDS WHAT'S GOOD FOR THEM!!! That would indicate compassion and the oppressive Judeochristian framework that is about DEAD WHITE MALES!!

Iraq and Iran's culture is just as valid as ours. Thank god the left has taught us that!! Obama wants to not prejudge the Iranian head dude. But hey it's ok for Obama to talk about "typical white people." Now that's different... He can stereotype crackers because they are part of the JudeoChristian oppressive framework. In short, Don't feed starving children -- do nuke Israel. Makes sense to me... Now that's what I'm talking about!! Dam I'm proud to be a liberal!! And you know what else?! We should all believe in Marxism because Marx said everyone's perceptions were based on economic strata/class. So again, everything's relative. How can you disagree with that? Oh -- YOU DO??? How dam intolerant of you racist/sexist/homophobic/xenophobic/fiberphobic/recycling phobic achievement-centric BASTARD!! Oh, ah, wait a minute -- there is no intolerance because one idea is no better than another -- except if it was thought of by a white male -- then it's dam OPPRESSIVE! Yep, no inconsistency here! That's why I'M DAM PROUD TO BE A LIBERAL!!!

I have a dream at the next Democratic Convention that cannibals, pedophiles, and mass murderers be given a chance to speak!! It's all good as long as we don't cowtow to dead white males!! On the other hand, if you disagree with me your a racist -- in a heterocentric kind of way! I apologize in advance for writing this message to you in all English. How DAM INSENSITIVE OF ME TO BE ANGLOCENTRIC. From now on every sentence from me will be in a different language to celebrate diversity!! The hallmark of cultural relativism...

you_fail_013.jpg

Ok, I am Dorkazoid's girlfriend, which means I am the one practicing perversity oops I mean diversity. Really, he is socially sort of lax but financially confused. So, ok he votes republican whenever he can make it to the polls. He needs social services (that most republicans don't like) to get him there. Metro Access with a wheelchair lift. Talk about screaming civil liberties when one shows up without the ramp. Well who the hell pays for this, I say push your own damn self to the polls. Conclusion: he didn't vote. And isn't McCain kinda gimpy? He can't raise his arms up past 90 degrees. Give the guy a break.

"Ok, I am Dorkazoid's girlfriend, which means I am the one practicing perversity oops I mean diversity. Really, he is socially sort of lax but financially confused. So, ok he votes republican whenever he can make it to the polls. He needs social services (that most republicans don't like) to get him there. Metro Access with a wheelchair lift. Talk about screaming civil liberties when one shows up without the ramp. Well who the hell pays for this, I say push your own damn self to the polls. Conclusion: he didn't vote. And isn't McCain kinda gimpy? He can't raise his arms up past 90 degrees. Give the guy a break. "

Honey, you're a veritable yuk tsunamai. How the heck can you be a Democrat? Dems are usually about as funny as a six foot hole in the ground...

"I like your work."

Thanks Politicalchic. I admire your taste... And anyone who thinks Anne Coulter is funny works for me. Keep up the good fight. Now I need to get off the computer before my girlfiend, I mean girlfriend, starts interjecting herself again.

"Tongue firmly planted in cheek I take it... "

No, I'm serious. I love what liberals have done for us! I think we need a bigger stimulus package so nobody has to work. Let's make it 50 trillion!! Only rich people will pay!! Yahoo!!!!!

Forum List

Back