Why I Am Not A Christian

Yanno, The Light, the contempt you show others on a thread about spirituality is hardly showcasing your purported beliefs.

You mean a thread bashing Christians?:lol:

For the 1,001 time, I have never bashed christians. I have been snotty about some christian beliefs and practices, I admit. But seriously, The Light -- I'm hard pressed to think of anyone who has done more to disgrace christians on this thread than you.

Yanno, The Light, the contempt you show others on a thread about spirituality is hardly showcasing your purported beliefs.

You mean a thread bashing Christians?:lol:

For the 1,001 time, I have never bashed christians. I have been snotty about some christian beliefs and practices, I admit. But seriously, The Light -- I'm hard pressed to think of anyone who has done more to disgrace christians on this thread than you.

I know that's what you said about the last several christians. If I said anything any differently than I have it wouldn't change a thing for you. If you don't like the way Christians are, then become one and be a "better" Christian, but I know you won't because it opposes your world view. After all, your choice to be an atheist was not based on the virtue of atheists. It was because you wanted to do what you wanted when you wanted.

God is a god of Grace and love. Many of the bible characters were murderers but forsook their ways to follow him. That is what makes it grace is because it isn't because of our work but rather His. You don't enjoy that grace unless you accept Him though for he is a just god also.

It is never appeasing to say what is right, but I'm not here to be mr popular. It's a choice one has to make and I have made that choice. After all, I thought you were pro-choice?

Last edited:
You know I am not an atheist. Abortion has nothing to do with my criticism of your manners. If you need to lie and obfuscate to craft a reply to me, perhaps it isn't worth writing.

LIGHT. You seem to not understand the topics at hand. We are talking about fruit and you use apple as an example and I use orange. No, they're not identical. Yes, they're both fruit, which is the topic of conversation.

Regardless, since you seem to set on claiming I am dodging a question, feel free to ask it again for yet another answer to it.

Forum List

Back