Why I am against mail in early voting

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
In Washington state in King Co - there is no other option.

Many votes will have already been mailed in before the presidential debates.

I am old school that voters who care enough should go to the polls on Election Day.

For those with physical limitations or no transportation - exceptions can be made.

Old school is to make voting difficult and keep turnout low. Old school is also many other things like poll taxes and literacy tests and other establishment dirty tricks that were thankfully done away with. Every american should vote and a government devoted to democracy should make whatever efforts it takes towards that end, anything less just benefits the same old establishment fatcats of any party.

I am old school that voters who care enough should go to the polls on Election Day.

For those with physical limitations or no transportation - exceptions can be made.

One of the main groups of people that use that system of voting to a VERY large extent is those who are stationed overseas with the U.S. Military.

What about them?

One of the main groups of people that use that system of voting to a VERY large extent is those who are stationed overseas with the U.S. Military.

What about them?

The military is a diff matter of course. They always voted by mail. But their votes arrive late -not early.

It was the military ballots coming in late in Florida in the 2000 election that helped Bush out.

Forum List

Back