why i am against dangerous dogs lists or banned breeds

Its aint the beast its the master.

If you treat a dog like a dog and act like the master you can make any dog behave.

There is brain damage that can cause a problem but other than that Dogs want to have a master.

great--well I want a dog that will protect me and bite the shit out of anyone who tries to harm me or my son. Do you recommend a toy poodle or a yorkshire terrier ?

You ever get bit by a fucking Yorkie? Get that one. Them little f'ckers are *evil*.

If you treat a dog like a dog and act like the master you can make any dog behave.

There is brain damage that can cause a problem but other than that Dogs want to have a master.

great--well I want a dog that will protect me and bite the shit out of anyone who tries to harm me or my son. Do you recommend a toy poodle or a yorkshire terrier ?

You ever get bit by a fucking Yorkie? Get that one. Them little f'ckers are *evil*.
We had a two pound Peke that could put any Yorkie out there to shame when it came to biting.

The children thought he was cute going grgrgrgr when he fit in the palm of their hand.

We had a two pound Peke that could put any Yorkie out there to shame when it came to biting.

The children thought he was cute going grgrgrgr when he fit in the palm of their hand.

LMAO! Those dogs are a freaking riot, too.. I worked in a pet store when I was a teenager, and both Peke's used to climb *in* to the pie tin that was their kibble bowl, and eat their way OUT of it.. Anyone came near them got growled at, and actually *spit* at.

i saw the post that goldens are number 3 biters...

Goldens generally try to protect their territory by drowning trespassers in slobber.

No shit.. My brother has two of them.. Their household consists of him, his wife, a 2 year old boy, an 11 year old boy, a 15 year old girl, and a cat. Both dogs have plenty to lick to death...but bite? Not a chance. I swear I need to take a change of clothes with me.

dangerous dog lists are very subjective. most dogs must be trained to bite. there are a few breeds that are given to biting more than others, i dont care for chows. they will never growl and bite. i am a doberman owner and they are a breed people want on the dangerous dog list. any one who has experience with dobs knows how sillie that concept is. maybe 30 years ago ...but not now...the problem with a doberman is simply the amount of damage a single bite will do. i saw the post that goldens are number 3 biters..correct me if i am wrong...i think labs were listed...o hell let me find the list

Top Ten (10) Most Dangerous Dog Breeds | Pets Do

#1 pitt bull

#2 rottweilers

# 3 german shephards

#4 huskies

#5 alaskan malmutes

#6 doberman pinschers (hell yea i am not just letting this one pass either )

Dobermans are great guard dogs for their alertness, intelligence and loyalty. They can be agressive dogs when provoked. The typical pet Doberman attacks only if it believes that it, its property, or its family are in danger.

#7 chow chow the favorite dog of marth stewart

#8 Presa Canario now i want to know how the hell this dog gets 8? breeders routinely muzzle them and owners do to for a good reason...this is the breed that attacked the woman in sf killing her in the hall....the dog outweighted her about 70 lb or so

#9 boxer....in defense of boxers they are territorial

#10 dalmatians...now who knew

so there you have it...pitts bulls are considered more dangerous that a presa...the list is a sham...now i do not think it is fair at all if your dog is a larger dog not to make sure that your neighbors are at peace with it.....i have told each of my neighbors if push ever came to shove to err on the side of caution...working with my neighbors has allowed me to keep my dogs free on my land but i do not kid myself...i see their tracks in the snow heading to see the dogs next door etc but my dogs stay inside much of the time ...i do not chain them that makes a dog aggressive.

i would never allow a pit bull to live next to kids...little kids like to mess with dogs thru fences or worse dogs that are on chains...

so should people be concerned with "breeds" or the owners? i say the owners. it takes a certain type to own these dogs. o and i have all my dogs neutered and spade...males should be neutered by 6 months...females around the same.

and yalls opinions would be?
the only two dogs that have ever bit me were a cockopoo and a bird dog, my brothers pit latched on to my leg because I was in the way of her playing with my brother but she let go as soon as she figured it out and didn't leave a mark.
Now Dalmations are dangerous because they are stupid, I had one run right into the side of my car.:lol:
Seriously any dog can be dangerous if you don't raise them right and if you are just plain stupid when it comes to your dog.

LMAO! Those dogs are a freaking riot, too.. I worked in a pet store when I was a teenager, and both Peke's used to climb *in* to the pie tin that was their kibble bowl, and eat their way OUT of it.. Anyone came near them got growled at, and actually *spit* at.

On a whole they are amazingly smart. That one used to go into the bathroom. Get on the tub and get a wash rag and come dump it in my lap to wash his face. His temper though was radical. If would not have been had they not teased him. He used to ride on the tank of the motorcycle doing 60 down the highway. In the summer he'd sit under the motorcycle until he got his daily ride.

Oh and he would not let you leave him alone if he wasn't dry after a bath. He would insist on being fully dry with the blow dryer.

Last edited:
When I was 12 I went over to Debbie's house to see if she could play. (She was the 'last resort friend'; the kid I'd play with only if none of the other kids I really liked were home). I knocked on the door, her sister opened it, and out came the freakin' little weiner dog Abby, who promptly chomped onto my ankle, breaking the skin. I never did really like Debbie and her little weiner dog.

If you run the house and the dog knows his place the chances of him randomly biting people are less likely. If the dog runs the house -- nastiest frequently occurs. Abby the weiner dog ran Debbie's house.

When I was 12 I went over to Debbie's house to see if she could play. (She was the 'last resort friend'; the kid I'd play with only if none of the other kids I really liked were home). I knocked on the door, her sister opened it, and out came the freakin' little weiner dog Abby, who promptly chomped onto my ankle, breaking the skin. I never did really like Debbie and her little weiner dog.

If you run the house and the dog knows his place the chances of him randomly biting people are less likely. If the dog runs the house -- nastiest frequently occurs. Abby the weiner dog ran Debbie's house.

Our weiner dog went to jail twice for ankle biting. Protective little bastard.

Hire a bodyguard .

I like that my dog might be a deterrent to anyone thinking of bothering me or breaking into my home but I'd be worried most about her welfare if she were ever in a postion to have to defend me or my possessions.

It was a little story, eel lady. One of those little stories one uses to make a point.
People know full well that certain dogs are more ferocious than others.
Some dogs are better hunters. Some are better trackers. Some are just better suited to scare the shit out of you.

Hire a bodyguard .

I like that my dog might be a deterrent to anyone thinking of bothering me or breaking into my home but I'd be worried most about her welfare if she were ever in a postion to have to defend me or my possessions.

It was a little story, eel lady. One of those little stories one uses to make a point.
Some dogs are better hunters. Some are better trackers. Some are just better suited to scare the shit out of you.

My dog does not like the patronising tone of your voice. I might just unleash her on you, ducky.

Hire a bodyguard .

My dog does not like the patronising tone of your voice. I might just unleash her on you, ducky.

a girl dog ???? you silly ass---dogs are boys---CATS are girls

looks like we need to start a dangerous owners list....
Does ABilker/Sailor have a dog?

he strikes me like more of a snake guy....
A snake charmer?

snake-charmer.jpg

Forum List

Back