Why Hollywood made 0 films about West African states (empires) which sold the slaves to Europeans?

I do not understand your question about the African empires. They were not "based on slavery"----lots of the slave trade involving sub-Saharan people did move THRU Egypt----but mostly SUDAN including that trade that ended up in the Americas as a LATE manefestation. As to the inquisition ---you are depending on a CATHOLIC PROPAGANDAIST Thomas Madden who has
devoted his life to TRIVIALIZING the Inquisition----it did not BEGIN with the protestant reformation----except for protestants. He makes it NORTHERN EUROPEAN thing-----when, in fact it started out as a southern---Iberian Penninsula thing.. Maddenn is an INQUISITION DENIER. Slave trade
involving sub-Saharan slaves is VERY VERY OLD-----way back to the BC era
lets start from the beginning, where the west Africa and where is the eastern part? and which empires i talk about?

I do not understand your question about the African empires. They were not "based on slavery"----lots of the slave trade involving sub-Saharan people did move THRU Egypt----but mostly SUDAN including that trade that ended up in the Americas as a LATE manefestation. As to the inquisition ---you are depending on a CATHOLIC PROPAGANDAIST Thomas Madden who has
devoted his life to TRIVIALIZING the Inquisition----it did not BEGIN with the protestant reformation----except for protestants. He makes it NORTHERN EUROPEAN thing-----when, in fact it started out as a southern---Iberian Penninsula thing.. Maddenn is an INQUISITION DENIER. Slave trade
involving sub-Saharan slaves is VERY VERY OLD-----way back to the BC era
lets start from the beginning, where the west Africa and where is the eastern part? and which empires i talk about?

feel free to discuss whatever time in history that you wish to
discuss. I thought you wanted to talk about the Inquisition which, of late, the catholic church has been trying to trivialize-----or at least some catholic "scholars" have been trying and engage in sophist apologetics. Slavery is a very old institution and has involved SUBSAHARAN people for more than 3000 years

Forum List

Back