Why Hillary Will Win (probably)

I'm not defending, it was bad legislation from the get go and that led to the Citizen United issue. That is why I would never vote for McCain, he screwed us all over and you are stupid enough to think is a good guy. He led us down this wrong path.

No, guy, SCOTUS screwed us over. They'd have screwed us over if Mc-Feingold was there or not. The law was a pretty good one.

I'm sorry you don't get that. Or that you think it is oh, so fine the rich are buying our government.
Citizens united bad. Wouldn't have happened if bush didn't steal Florida and appoint alito and Roberts.

Wow, you just don't pay attention or critically analyze the movies and television shows that are released, do you? You just sit back and passively soak up that propaganda. :eusa_drool: (I remember how you said you voted for this candidate, and then that candidate, etc. and got burned. You are SO easy to fool.) You just don't know how to analyze what you see and hear, no critical thinking skills or skepticism at all of your entertainment. EVERYTHING you watch has an agenda.

What Americans view on their TV, and see in the Theater becomes reality. The popular media normalized said lifestyle. There was no, "conversation," only indoctrination.

The same will be true with the new coming era.

If it really were true what you say about the media and Hillary, then they wouldn't be giving her so much negative attention right now. The media CHOOSES to cover this email scandal heavily. Why? Because there is an agenda here. If it fizzles, then they will turn and focus more on this Benghazi scandal some more or remind voters of all the other scandals. It all has to do with the media. Don't be daft. The elites will decide who the voters vote for.

Guy does your doctor know you are off your medication?

The reason the media is covering this fake scandal is because that is what people are talking about.

I mean, there's really no point in talking to you if you are this far gone in your paranoia.
Son, you're putting the cart before the horse. Folks don't talk about things, and then the media covers it. Folks talk about what the media is covering.

Wow, You sure are thick, aren't ya?

For instance, if we all start talking about the new nukes that the US is placing in Germany, and the protests over there about it, do you think the media will start covering it? Fat chance. It doesn't work that way skipper. Folks like you only talk about what is in the CFR media, YOU only talk about shit that is in the NYT and on your idiot box.

I'm glad you get all this news in on your tinfoil hat. Usually, I ignore people who use words like "CFR" and "Bilderbergers" and "Trilaterialists" as nuts, because they are.

I'm sorry you took a screen name from a great movie and didn't get what that movie was actually about. News is in the boredom killing business. That was the point that movie made. We don't want to be informed, we want to be entertained, and it makes no sense to blame the media for giving us what we want.

simply put, Americans don't care about german politics. They probably couldn't even name Germany's major political parties.they do care about Hillary and her e-mails. So they will tune in to hear about that.

I'm not defending, it was bad legislation from the get go and that led to the Citizen United issue. That is why I would never vote for McCain, he screwed us all over and you are stupid enough to think is a good guy. He led us down this wrong path.

No, guy, SCOTUS screwed us over. They'd have screwed us over if Mc-Feingold was there or not. The law was a pretty good one.

I'm sorry you don't get that. Or that you think it is oh, so fine the rich are buying our government.

Where in the fuck did I say it was okay that the rich are screwing us over. Please show me.

Why in the hell do you think I am pissed at McCain? If it wasn't for McCain and his bill, none of this crap would have been challenged and Citizens United would have never hit the Supreme Court.

McCain screwed us over with poorly written and unconstitutional bill and the courts said so. That is why we are in the mess we are and you Joey Boy this crap and you are the idiot that must support Citizens United.

Citizens united bad. Wouldn't have happened if bush didn't steal Florida and appoint alito and Roberts.

It would n very of happened if I he McCain Feingold bill had not been written it led to the challenge of the laws to begin with. Research the bill and what led us down this road.

It would n very of happened if I he McCain Feingold bill had not been written it led to the challenge of the laws to begin with. Research the bill and what led us down this road.

again, do you blame rape victims for wearing short dresses.

Rich Guy- "I'm going to buy me some politicians, then I'm going to change the laws to get dirty air and dirty water so I can make a profit."

Sensible people - "That should be against the law!"

PapaStupido - 'But, but, first amendment, or something.

Son, you're putting the cart before the horse. Folks don't talk about things, and then the media covers it. Folks talk about what the media is covering.

For instance, if we all start talking about the new nukes that the US is placing in Germany, and the protests over there about it, do you think the media will start covering it? Fat chance. It doesn't work that way skipper. Folks like you only talk about what is in the CFR media, YOU only talk about shit that is in the NYT and on your idiot box.

I think you are confused. If this new nukes thing is even happening (my guess is the only stories about it are written by people who wear tinfoil hats) it really has no effect on my life a few hippies in GErmany are protesting it.

I think you are confused. If this new nukes thing is even happening (my guess is the only stories about it are written by people who wear tinfoil hats) it really has no effect on my life a few hippies in GErmany are protesting it.
f-p.gif

again, do you blame rape victims for wearing short dresses.

Rich Guy- "I'm going to buy me some politicians, then I'm going to change the laws to get dirty air and dirty water so I can make a profit."

Sensible people - "That should be against the law!"

PapaStupido - 'But, but, first amendment, or something.

Joey Boy you are a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back