Why Hillary Lost in 2008, and will it matter in 2016? (Just for you, Marty)

No one voted for Obama because he was black.

Antonio Luckett, a sales representative in Milwaukee who is black, called the attacks on Dash unfair. But when people speak out against a symbol of black progress like Obama, he said, "African-Americans tend to be internally hurt by that."
"We still have a civil rights (era) mentality, but we're not living in a civil rights-based world anymore," he said. "We want to say, 'You're black, you need to stand behind black people.'"
Luckett said one reason he voted for Obama in the 2008 primary against Hillary Clinton was because Obama is black: "Yes, I will admit that."

That's one which makes your statement absolutely false.

How long did you google to find one comment you could take out of context?

"Yes, I will admit that" isn't taking anything out of context. The black said he used race in voting for a black. The only ones that take it out of context are idiots like you. It could say, "I voted for Obama because he's black" and you'd said it didn't mean that.

There are more. What you aren't man enough to admit it your statement that no one voted for Obama becasue he is black is wrong. You said NO ONE. All I need it one to prove your wrong.

It's also true that Obama would not have been nominated if he was white. He would have been vetted and exposed by the MSM if he was white so that Hillary could get in. Obama's blackness and glib lies got him in with the willing accomplices in the MSM and the gullible lib voters.

Not a chance that he would. If his name was John Smith, Hillary Clinton would have been President in 2008. 95% of blacks voted for him. While I won't say they did it because of race only, it played a factor. However, there were a large number of guilt ridden, bleeding heart whites that saw it as a way to make themselves feel better. It was Hillary that brought up the birth certificate yet Conservative whites are called racist if they mention it.

"Yes, I will admit that" isn't taking anything out of context. The black said he used race in voting for a black. The only ones that take it out of context are idiots like you. It could say, "I voted for Obama because he's black" and you'd said it didn't mean that.

There are more. What you aren't man enough to admit it your statement that no one voted for Obama becasue he is black is wrong. You said NO ONE. All I need it one to prove your wrong.

Uh, no, guy, you still live under a delusion his skin color got him elected, and not Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton.

It's also true that Obama would not have been nominated if he was white. He would have been vetted and exposed by the MSM if he was white so that Hillary could get in. Obama's blackness and glib lies got him in with the willing accomplices in the MSM and the gullible lib voters.

Guy, Obama got in because Bush was a complete and total fuckup.

And Hillary was dumb enough to go along with him on stuff she shouldn't have had because her Husband has such a chummy relationship with the Bush clan.

Not a chance that he would. If his name was John Smith, Hillary Clinton would have been President in 2008. 95% of blacks voted for him. While I won't say they did it because of race only, it played a factor. However, there were a large number of guilt ridden, bleeding heart whites that saw it as a way to make themselves feel better. It was Hillary that brought up the birth certificate yet Conservative whites are called racist if they mention it.

First, Hillary herself did't bring up the birth certificate. Some very obscure supporter did. And it was debunked then.

THe problem with you guys is you KEEP bringing up the birth certificate.

I hope Hilary runs and wins the Democratic nomination. She will tire out during the campaign, she will tell some more of her lies...I mean stories and the American people will see an very old candidate without much substance.

democrats invented class warefare and race warfare and sex warfare. You libs separate the races like no tomorrow.

Really? Let's look at that.

Okay. Race Warfare.

In 1964, we had LBJ support the Civil Rights Act. Some Republicans supported it, some Democrats opposed it, but your boy Barry "Deep Down You Know He's Nuts" Goldwater opposed it. LBJ knew he was losing the South for a Generation, but he felt it was the right thing to do. Barry got 9% of the black vote.

Now you would think Republicans would have learned their lesson, but, no, they didn't. Nixon engaged in what is called the "Southern Strategy" of appealing to disaffected white voters and he won in 1968 and 1972. Ronald Reagan doubled down and talked about "Young Bucks" and "Welfare Queens". George Bush the Elder used the Willie Horton ads to scare white people into thinking a scary black man was going to break into your house if Dukakis was elected.

In short, you guys were happy to play the race card as long as you thought it gave you an advantage, and up until 1988, you did fine with it. You won 5 out of six elections playing that bad boy. It's only after whites sank under 80% of the electorate and younger whites who actually went to school with black kids started wincing at that sort of thing that it stopped working for you.

Same thing with "Sex Warfare". Your party encouraged the religious crazies to come out and vote for you by banging that drum on abortion and gays and birth control and how the "liberals" and "feminists' were destroying American values. (I.E.. having sex you don't like.) And for a while it worked. Except now you have a generation that has grown up watching Will and Grace and Ellen and they don't see gay folks as evil and they really don't have a problem with birth control when most of them can't find jobs where they can afford a kid anyway.

Which brings us to class warfare. Yes, there really is a Class Warfare going on. The rich feel they don't have enough, and the though there is someone out there still making a middle class salary is just horrifying to them. And for years they've been playing the race and sex cards getting working class whites to vote against their own economic interests.

And dumb shits like you listen to some fat, closeted homosexual drug-addict on Hate Radio all day playing these cards and you still fall for it.

I refuse to anymore.

Forum List

Back