Why Hillary is not dropping out

If she campaigns for Obama I'll be disappointed. To me it would be the same as when McCain campaigned for Bush after the black baby incident. It made McCain look like a craven suck-up. Though as we can see, it did benefit him.

Besides, why would Obama want a racist on his side?

Thats bullshit. Obama has come out numerous times saying that Hillary's fuck ups were fuck ups and weren't intentional.

Like her latest gem about RFK. Obama could have skewered her on that. He gave it a pass. Tell me what Obama did that is so bad.

Thats bullshit. Obama has come out numerous times saying that Hillary's fuck ups were fuck ups and weren't intentional.

Like her latest gem about RFK. Obama could have skewered her on that. He gave it a pass. Tell me what Obama did that is so bad.

IMO, he backed off on that one because he looked stupid.

don't fool yourself, obama came out defending hillary, while his camp and advisers were sent out to stir up turmoil and feed the ''media'' with it....

the media is claiming the obama camp gave them all the info and tapes on this btw.....

ooooops, sorry, don't mean to ''burst your bubble''.....

Obama is a politician, a smooth talking politician, that was chosen as the ''insider'' by the insiders of the Dnc....

he is saying the nicey nice about hillary while his camp is spreading the faux outrage with the media.....a master politician, indeed!

just like mccain, condemning the act of the racist republican obama ads in SC i believe, while not stopping them from running them!

yeah, he's the ''Candidate of Change and Hope'' alright!

Actually, i am not disappointed in seeing him be a ''politician'', fighting dirty and all....i expected it, and have never put him or hillary on a pedestal, as you seem to have done....and actually believe this kind of politicing will win the presidency....in this day and age, and sadly at that!

care

don't fool yourself, obama came out defending hillary, while his camp and advisers were sent out to stir up turmoil and feed the ''media'' with it....

the media is claiming the obama camp gave them all the info and tapes on this btw.....

But Hillary had nothing to do with making Obama blacker, right?

You are so blinded by Hillary you can't even see straight.

ooooops, sorry, don't mean to ''burst your bubble''.....

Obama is a politician, a smooth talking politician, that was chosen as the ''insider'' by the insiders of the Dnc....

What? Chosen as the insider by the insiders of the DNC? Please give evidence of this absurd claim.

he is saying the nicey nice about hillary while his camp is spreading the faux outrage with the media.....a master politician, indeed!

just like mccain, condemning the act of the racist republican obama ads in SC i believe, while not stopping them from running them!

By the way, I'd like evidence that Obama spread the assassination quote.

yeah, he's the ''Candidate of Change and Hope'' alright!

Actually, i am not disappointed in seeing him be a ''politician'', fighting dirty and all....i expected it, and have never put him or hillary on a pedestal, as you seem to have done....and actually believe this kind of politicing will win the presidency....in this day and age, and sadly at that!

care

Right, you never put Hillary on a pedestal. But me liking Obama more than her, is somehow sexist right? Give me a fucking break.

Pretending that her remarks meant anything other than a historical reference point.

And he did that when exactly?

And they obviously meant more than that. Sorry, but she was essentially saying that she was staying in the race because he might get assassinated. Thats not ok at all.

And he did that when exactly?

And they obviously meant more than that. Sorry, but she was essentially saying that she was staying in the race because he might get assassinated. Thats not ok at all.

Yep, you just keep on believing that. It makes him look like a fool supported by fools.

Still waiting for when he said that...

His campaign issued a statement saying what she said had no place in a campaign. Then his campaign emailed Keith's commentary around to the press. Then his campaign said they wanted to move on, she didn't really mean it. Then Obama said he forgave her.

So, you tell me what was meant by all their statements.

His campaign issued a statement saying what she said had no place in a campaign. Then his campaign emailed Keith's commentary around to the press. Then his campaign said they wanted to move on, she didn't really mean it. Then Obama said he forgave her.

So, you tell me what was meant by all their statements.

After she clarified it and apologized, he accepted it. But your a blind hillary supporter if you don't notice the idiotic connection she made.

People have been worried about Obama getting shot since before he was a major contender. Making that connection is pure stupidity on Hillary's part. But of course you won't recognize that.

After she clarified it and apologized, he accepted it. But your a blind hillary supporter if you don't notice the idiotic connection she made.

People have been worried about Obama getting shot since before he was a major contender. Making that connection is pure stupidity on Hillary's part. But of course you won't recognize that.

She made the same historical reference in March. I'm not the one that's blind.

So all anyone has to do is mention someone who's been assassinated and Obama will melt in fear?

She made the same historical reference in March. I'm not the one that's blind.

I'm aware of that. That makes it rather worse, actually. She said something incredibly stupid, twice.

So all anyone has to do is mention someone who's been assassinated and Obama will melt in fear?

Yes, thats it. :rolleyes:

Nobody is talking about Obama "melting in fear". We are talking about Hillary Clinton citing the fact that RFK got assassinated in June as a reason to stay in the race.

I'm aware of that. That makes it rather worse, actually. She said something incredibly stupid, twice.

Yes, thats it. :rolleyes:

Nobody is talking about Obama "melting in fear". We are talking about Hillary Clinton citing the fact that RFK got assassinated in June as a reason to stay in the race.

Except that she didn't. But like I said, keep believing that, I know there is no way you'll ever believe anything else.

Except that she didn't. But like I said, keep believing that, I know there is no way you'll ever believe anything else.

Actually, yes thats exactly what she did. You claim it was a "historical reference", which it was. A historical reference about an assassination which she brought up when asked why she was still in the race.

Actually, yes thats exactly what she did. You claim it was a "historical reference", which it was. A historical reference about an assassination which she brought up when asked why she was still in the race.

You're wasting your time Larkinn. Ravi's head is so far up Hillary's va-jay-jay that the loss of oxygen to her brain has rendered her clinically retarded.

Last comment. It was just a reference point to say the primary was going on in June. It'd be no different than associating 9/11 with something. We're both convinced. And it only matters to me, really.

Forum List

Back