Why Hillary Clinton May Still Face Prosecution | Bill Whittle and Stefan Molyneux

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011

They make a good case but I doubt the establishment will allow it.

Even if she faced prosecution, she would be pardoned by our failure president.

The video does get a bit long but the subject is interesting.

One analogy Whittle uses to explain why Crooked Hillary shouldn't get off.

Say you are on a four lane road which narrows to one at construction. There is the normal merge here sign but one driver dives past to merge in skipping many cars. That is annonying. But let's say 3 cars do it. It becomes really annoying. Now 10 cars do it you become a chump to obey the signs. Cheating thus becomes the play or else a person is a chump or you may not even move on.

Say you are on a four lane road which narrows to one at construction. There is the normal merge here sign but one driver dives past to merge in skipping many cars. That is annonying. But let's say 3 cars do it. It becomes really annoying. Now 10 cars do it you become a chump to obey the signs. Cheating thus becomes the play or else a person is a chump or you may not even move on.
Nice analogy. Speaking as someone who only yesterday spent an hour on the freeway waiting for an accident to clear, I'm a chump. I'm reminded of something I heard in my youth. Cheaters never prosper. Hillary will get hers, one way or another.

Even if she faced prosecution, she would be pardoned by our failure president.
He can't pardon her until after she's convicted. If that happens, Trump will be President and he wouldn't pardon her for a million dollars!

Nixon wasn't convicted of anything and received a pardon. It is what the establishment does. But then again if Corrupt Hillary is forced out everyone might abandon her.

Nice analogy. Speaking as someone who only yesterday spent an hour on the freeway waiting for an accident to clear, I'm a chump. I'm reminded of something I heard in my youth. Cheaters never prosper. Hillary will get hers, one way or another.

The only consequence for Corrupt Hillary is to lose the election. Losing badly would be icing on the cake. Not sure it will happen but I know it can. What I think is that people just need to realize all the dirty pardons Bill issued on his last day. Even the democrats called it sleazy. (not that exact word)

White America must rise up against her, we are running out of time. All people can join in but I am not sure all will.

The only consequence for Corrupt Hillary is to lose the election. Losing badly would be icing on the cake. Not sure it will happen but I know it can. What I think is that people just need to realize all the dirty pardons Bill issued on his last day. Even the democrats called it sleazy. (not that exact word)

White America must rise up against her, we are running out of time. All people can join in but I am not sure all will.
Liberals don't mind the sleaze. Sometimes I think they expect it!

Forum List

Back