Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
She' an unethical LIAR.

dec1b1.png

Hillary Clinton is getting crushed on social media, captured in one word cloud

All democrooks are liars.

You couldn't be a democrook without lying. The entire foundation of libtard political philosophy is a dried up crumbly pile of bullshit.

Hitlary would win over Bush though.

She'd die of a stroke faced by Ted Cruz in a debate.

She'll have health trouble around October, leaving VP Candidate Luis Gutierrez to carry the torch. :laugh:

The only bright spot for Hillary is she gets to run against the most inept field of Republican candidates in a generation

NOPE--if you think you're going to win with Bengazi & emails--that news has been so drowned out now, no one is going to listen.

Trump & his supporters have chased off 17% of the population (Hispanics). Historically Republicans need 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at an historic NEGATIVE 75% with this group. So this 17% is now in Clinton's column.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump

The right wing of the Republican party chased off women in 2012. They lost them by double digits, and younger women at a whopping 36 points, which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. This by the right wing of the party, making their platform about abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Women are the majority voting block in this country today at 54%. They outvote men by about 10 points.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump

With several knuckle dragging neanderthals on the GOP platform already, (Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, Rick Perry) and the 1st woman Presidential candidate in 200 years running, I think you know already where women will be headed. In fact Hillary Clinton has a 6 to 10 point advantage going into this race. All of this adds up to a 3 touchdown lead before the 1st kickoff.

But there is one happy gal in all of this. And she wants to give all you Trump supporters, and far right wingers a shout out for supporting candidates that are too far right to win, but are great at creating a lot of negative news.

Hillary Clinton most likely will be the next POTUS because of YOU!

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

NOPE--if you think you're going to win with Bengazi & emails--that news has been so drowned out now, no one is going to listen.

Trump & his supporters have chased off 17% of the population (Hispanics). Historically Republicans need 40% of this vote to win the White House. Trump is polling at an historic NEGATIVE 75% with this group. So this 17% is now in Clinton's column.

The right wing of the Republican party chased off women in 2012. They lost them by double digits, and younger women at a whopping 36 points, which secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. This by the right wing of the party, making their platform about abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legitimate rape, which was always answered by an old white Republican male. Women are the majority voting block in this country today at 54%. They outvote men by about 10 points.

With several knuckle dragging neanderthals on the GOP platform already, (Ted Cruz, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Bobby Jindal, Scott Walker, Rick Perry) and the 1st woman Presidential candidate in 200 years running, I think you know already where women will be headed. In fact Hillary Clinton has a 6 to 10 point advantage going into this race. All of this adds up to a 3 touchdown lead before the 1st kickoff.

But there is one happy gal in all of this. And she wants to give all you Trump supporters, and far right wingers a shout out for supporting candidates that are too far right to win, but are great at creating a lot of negative news.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

It's because of me? Thank you Oreo, you give me so much power!! I am a (cuck)queen maker!

:rofl:

Trump?
Carson?
Cruz?
Beating Hillary?

Hillary would get 400 electoral votes against. Any of them

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

It's because of me? Thank you Oreo, you give me so much power!! I am a (cuck)queen maker!

It's the truth, Hillary Clinton should be sending out Thank You cards to Trump supporters, and all the right wing nut cases that everyone supports about right now--LOL

How do you win by chasing off 17% of the population, (Hispanics). Then the largest voting block (Women already have a bad opinion about Republicans from 2012.) Who do you think this 54% and 17% are going to vote for?

Then you put up the same offenders for 2016--the far right social extreme's--Mike Huckabee--Rick Santorum--Ted Cruz--Rand Paul--Rick Perry--Bobby Jindal--Scott Walker. You write out your donation checks, and you don't KNOW by now, (4 years after the last disaster) that women won't vote for them--LOL

Not my problem

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

It's the truth, Hillary Clinton should be sending out Thank You cards to Trump supporters, and all the right wing nut cases that everyone supports about right now--LOL

How do you win by chasing off 17% of the population, (Hispanics). Then the largest voting block (Women already have a bad opinion about Republicans from 2012.) Who do you think this 54% and 17% are going to vote for?

Then you put up the same offenders for 2016--the far right social extreme's--Mike Huckabee--Rick Santorum--Ted Cruz--Rand Paul--Rick Perry--Bobby Jindal--Scott Walker. You write out your donation checks, and you don't KNOW by now, (4 years after the last disaster) that women won't vote for them--LOL

Not my problem

That's some funny shit!!

Fortunately, the polls disagree with your bullshit. . Trump and any of the other GOP candidate (oddly all except your buddy Carly!) beat Hillary in the latest polls.

PS- women aren't a voting bloc.

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Not my problem

That's some funny shit!!

Fortunately, the polls disagree with your bullshit. . Trump and any of the other GOP candidate (oddly all except your buddy Carly!) beat Hillary in the latest polls.

PS- women aren't a voting bloc.

This boy is sure delusional, but then you were trying to use a word clud as proof....

So everyone stop picking on him, he has enough problems.

Forum List

Back