Why hiLIARy will lose in 2020

Disagree with the O. P.

There is absolutely NO WAY that even Democrats...though known for their stupidity...are stupid enough to run this craven bitch again.

Wish they would, but she's done.

Rumor has it the Guinness Book of World Records folks talked to Bill's wife re: her Worlds longest Book Tour...

hillary-in-2020-what-happened-partii.jpg

I have my doubts Trump will run again....He'll be 75 and those are 75 years of stress and chaos....he's always lived in the center of a hurricane. Also look at what he's gotten done in just a year. He's a showman and they always leave you wanting more, not playing smaller venues with some new hotshot hogging the attention. I wish Reagan had done the one term....His aides took advantage of the old cowboy even with Nancy guarding him.....Melania won't do that for the Donald and most of his present Cabinet will be exhausted in another 4 years so who can he trust? I'd like to see him go back to New York and build some new hotels.

Here's a bet: unless hiLIARy trades in her designer pantsuits for orange jumpsuits, she will be the Dem candidate in 2020. And she will lose for the third time.

Here's a reminder why (and feel free to add your own reminders - I plan to add nuggets of insight as she continues her WTF happened journey).

I think we are going to go to war with the commies in the US. I think they've already started.

This is a good read on the topic. The Dems will lost the 2nd Civil War, just like they lost the first one.

Kurt Schlichter - Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

If they keep shooting kids and bussing them around to riot, there is going to be a war.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. I think there will be some ugly incidents, but most of the country will recoil when they see the result.

Agreed. It will be short-lived. And the Democrats will back off rather than risk losing everything.

Here's a bet: unless hiLIARy trades in her designer pantsuits for orange jumpsuits, she will be the Dem candidate in 2020. And she will lose for the third time.

Here's a reminder why (and feel free to add your own reminders - I plan to add nuggets of insight as she continues her WTF happened journey).

I think she'll be in too bad of a condition to run again. Being president takes an awful lot of stamina.

Oooooooooopsie Daisy!!!!!

No way they run her for a third term. For one thing, by 2020, she will be found guilty of some of her criminal investigations, second, the USA has already rejected her twice. Two times was already her parting shot. And third, by 2020, I think she'll be in a wheelchair looking more like Stephen Hawking. The GOP has Trump and at least a dozen other good, credible people that could be president. Right now the best thing I've heard the DNC mention is possibly Forgetful Gaffer Joe Biden, the Michael Dukakis of our age.

I love how Plugs' platform is to repeal the Trump Tax Cuts.

*snicker*

I think we are going to go to war with the commies in the US. I think they've already started.

This is a good read on the topic. The Dems will lost the 2nd Civil War, just like they lost the first one.

Kurt Schlichter - Why Democrats Would Lose the Second Civil War, Too

If they keep shooting kids and bussing them around to riot, there is going to be a war.

I really hope it doesn't come to that. I think there will be some ugly incidents, but most of the country will recoil when they see the result.

Agreed. It will be short-lived. And the Democrats will back off rather than risk losing everything.

The Dems have wussified their constituents. Even the Antifa and Union hench thugs are wusses. They rely on the fact that Blue State politicians will protect them when they attack others. When they are faced with Armed Normal People, they will flee to their padded safe spaces to watch cat videos and play with crayons.

Last edited:

She'll be dead by then, one of these days there won't be any men to catch her as she falls down those steps. God I couldn't another election having to see her in those damn Mao Jackets she loves so much.

Last edited:

She'll be dead by then, one of these days there won't beany men to catch her as she falls down those steps. God I couldn't another election having to see her in those damn Mao Jackets she loves so much.

Beany men? Hillary's Royal Guard?

18554876.jpg

She'll be dead by then, one of these days there won't beany men to catch her as she falls down those steps. God I couldn't another election having to see her in those damn Mao Jackets she loves so much.

18554876.jpg

Bite this "beany". ;)

18554876.jpg

Bite this "beany". ;)

I couldn't help myself!

I think she'll be in too bad of a condition to run again. Being president takes an awful lot of stamina.

Oooooooooopsie Daisy!!!!!

That was the Devil trying to pull her down.

hillary has just proven that her brain has lost another 25% of its function, by the end of 2019, Hillarys brain will look like a scrambled egg

If the Democrats nominate her again she could win the Popular vote again but will lose the Electoral College.

Democrats need a plan that is not just smear, hate and telling Americans how stupid they are for not voting for them...

Will they get a plan that can win in 2018 and 2020?

If the Democrats nominate Blamery again, that's probably the only way Trump would win the popular vote. All but the most partisan Democrats are sick to death of the old hag

What Americans care the most about is their pocket book, so if the Economy is strong, wages are up and people all around have more money then Trump will win again even if he can not shut his mouth...

I agree that he's likely to win. I'm just saying he probably won't win the popular vote. Then again popular vote isn't actually a thing, so who cares?

If the Democrats nominate her again she could win the Popular vote again but will lose the Electoral College.

Democrats need a plan that is not just smear, hate and telling Americans how stupid they are for not voting for them...

Will they get a plan that can win in 2018 and 2020?

If the Democrats nominate Blamery again, that's probably the only way Trump would win the popular vote. All but the most partisan Democrats are sick to death of the old hag

What Americans care the most about is their pocket book, so if the Economy is strong, wages are up and people all around have more money then Trump will win again even if he can not shut his mouth...

I agree that he's likely to win. I'm just saying he probably won't win the popular vote. Then again popular vote isn't actually a thing, so who cares?
Regressive lying liberals care. It's all they have are pointless facts half truths and lies, repeated over and over and over, raised to the 30th power.

Forum List

Back