Why healthcare ins. Cost is rising.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHY HEALTHCARE INS. COST IS RISING.
Private healthcare cost is rising because medical care is charging them more. Without offering better service and to cover those people who use ER and do not pay.

A routine doctor visit can cost $200, a tooth extraction can cost $200, an ER visit cost me $10,000, a hospital stay cost too much and the cost of a disposable tooth brush may cost $10. And all this is charged to the healthcare provider. This is one reason PHC is raising their premiums. First, healthcare reform should bring down the cost of healthcare by hospitals, doctors, dentist, labs, medical supplies, rest homes etc which is charged to private insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid and cost of waste and fraud and causing them to operate in the red..

People protesting against GRH and PRH should really be protesting in front of hospitals, doctor and dentist’s offices, labs, medical suppliers, clinic, rest homes, etc that is charging insurance companies too much and not producing quality and affordable care.. They are the reason health care insurance is costing too much.

Reform healthcare first by reforming the cost of medical care.

"I let no man drag me down so low as to make me hate him."

Yes.

Certainly there is merit to this argument.

The incomes of doctors and other HC professionals has risen significantly in comparison to most other workers wages.

That's clearly not entirely the problem, but pretending that is not the case is unwise, too, if we're seriously interested in dealing with the HC crises.

We must have tort reform with no increased accountability from the health care industry.
It is all the evil trial lawyers fault that the DR cut the wrong leg off.

Forum List

Back