Why havent the terrorists done this?

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Sep 26, 2007
Bridge, USS Enterprise
Why is it that the terrorists aren’t stealing gasoline tankers and driving them into elementary schools?

Is it because they're too stupid to think of it, or because we're doing a great job of stopping them?

I've often wondered why we haven't had suicide attacks in our malls, especially during the holiday season. Security is almost non-existent at these places--unless you're a thief.

I've often wondered why we haven't had suicide attacks in our malls, especially during the holiday season. Security is almost non-existent at these places--unless you're a thief.

lets see....because the whole Bogey man terrorist thing is for the most part a sham designed to limit freedoms and exploit foreign and domestic resources for their own profit and power ?

Don't we all wish that were true! But we all know that it is not.

What if it is true? What if the US really isn't being targeted by terrorists?

Do you really think that if the US were really a target that something huge wouldn't have happened since 2001? I mean take the ports. I wouldn't know how many containers go through US ports in a day but I do know that not every single one of them is inspected. Now there's a golden opportunity for terrorists to sneak in a device and activate it. But - thankfully - it hasn't happened.

I need to think about this but it seems to me that if a terrorist group were serious they would have pulled something by now. I mean you only have to look at the IRA, they kept blowing things up in Northern Ireland in the mainland UK, for years. They had an objective and they used terror to try and achieve that objective and they worked assiduously at it.

the airports have dismal results when ever tested it seems to be as easy now to get box cutters on a plane as it was in 2001 ,ports are even worse ,theres a open border with mexico.... no there wont be another 911 until it serves the agenda of the globalist movement. terrorist are only manipulated and used unwittingly to serve them ..nothing like 911 happens if they don't want it to happen

The sort of terror you mention seems only to have impact in a place like Israel due to proximity and the horrid situation for the Palestinians. So far all the acts of terror, Spain, England, Asia are inside (?) jobs. It is an interesting question in that our attack was almost symbolic, the WTC stood for a universal principle that many dislike.

What if it is true? What if the US really isn't being targeted by terrorists?

Do you really think that if the US were really a target that something huge wouldn't have happened since 2001? I mean take the ports. I wouldn't know how many containers go through US ports in a day but I do know that not every single one of them is inspected. Now there's a golden opportunity for terrorists to sneak in a device and activate it. But - thankfully - it hasn't happened.

I need to think about this but it seems to me that if a terrorist group were serious they would have pulled something by now. I mean you only have to look at the IRA, they kept blowing things up in Northern Ireland in the mainland UK, for years. They had an objective and they used terror to try and achieve that objective and they worked assiduously at it.

The IRA was not into mass casualties, they were into getting the Brits out of their part of a partitioned country and getting some rights. While their cause might have been ok, their methods weren't, many innocents did get hurt. Difference was, as said, that wasn't their goal, which is why they usually called minutes before a device was set to go. Very similar to ETA in Spain, which is why the RR bombings really never appeared to be that group. Nasty buggers, but not mass terrorists.

The IRA was not into mass casualties, they were into getting the Brits out of their part of a partitioned country and getting some rights. While their cause might have been ok, their methods weren't, many innocents did get hurt. Difference was, as said, that wasn't their goal, which is why they usually called minutes before a device was set to go. Very similar to ETA in Spain, which is why the RR bombings really never appeared to be that group. Nasty buggers, but not mass terrorists.

I don't really see the point are you saying the so called terrorist have a mass casualty only policy ? that does not reflect the reality of many other suicide
bombings that do not produce mass casualties .where did you get this information on a mass casualty policy only of terrorist ? it seems to me as well the terrorist m.o before the attacks of 911 where focused on military targets more than civilian populations ,unlike the mc5...... i mean "IRA"

When they blew up Lord Mountbatten in Sligo, they also killed a 14 year old boy, a 15 year old boy and an 83-year old woman. A radio station in New Zealand rang the front organisation for the IRA and asked why they blew up an old man, an old woman and couple of young boys. The response, "what country did you say you're calling from?"

When they blew up Lord Mountbatten in Sligo, they also killed a 14 year old boy, a 15 year old boy and an 83-year old woman. A radio station in New Zealand rang the front organisation for the IRA and asked why they blew up an old man, an old woman and couple of young boys. The response, "what country did you say you're calling from?"

Perhaps you noted that I said usually? I grant you there were good reasons to target the IRA. I know that it made papers here in the 70's when it was found that the collections in bars and such, were funding such.

I wasn't excusing the IRA, anymore so the ETA, but their overall strategies were very different than what is now coming out of ME/Muslim inspired actions.

Why is it that the terrorists aren’t stealing gasoline tankers and driving them into elementary schools?

Is it because they're too stupid to think of it, or because we're doing a great job of stopping them?

Evidently, they're a tad smarter than you. Gasoline is a flammable liquid, not an explosive. Terrorists like to blow things up.

either you've seen too many hollywood movies, or you failed chemistry class.

I think its because your president did exactly what they wanted him to do. He fell into their trap.

9/11 brought us a lot of sympathy and support from around the world. Bush squandered that, and did exactly what bin laden wanted him to do: invade and occupy an arab country, where we could be pinned down and our treasure bled dry like a stuck pig. Just what they did to the soviets. I don't think, at this point, al qaeda needs to mount any major attacks in the united states. For one thing, it could reignite world sympathy for us again. Bin laden (with bush's help) had marginalized us and alienated us from allies. And Bush has bet the whole farm and pinned us down in iraq, where our solidiers are easy targets, and where our occupation fans the flames of arab resentment and fuels al qaeda recruitment.

Things could change in the future, but right now Bin Laden has manuvered the hapless bush right to where he wants him.

I think its because your president did exactly what they wanted him to do. He fell into their trap.

9/11 brought us a lot of sympathy and support from around the world. Bush squandered that, and did exactly what bin laden wanted him to do: invade and occupy an arab country, where we could be pinned down and our treasure bled dry like a stuck pig. Just what they did to the soviets. I don't think, at this point, al qaeda needs to mount any major attacks in the united states. For one thing, it could reignite world sympathy for us again. Bin laden (with bush's help) had marginalized us and alienated us from allies. And Bush has bet the whole farm and pinned us down in iraq, where our solidiers are easy targets, and where our occupation fans the flames of arab resentment and fuels al qaeda recruitment.

Things could change in the future, but right now Bin Laden has manuvered the hapless bush right to where he wants him.

so, is GW our president or just some of ours? Same with next, most likely Hillary?

What if the US really isn't being targeted by terrorists?

It's really foolish not to take them at their own word: Death to America. There have been numerous plots since 9/11, but the FBI and CIA are better able to work together now to uncover these plots before they occur. Because of 9/11, it's much harder for the terrorists to work in the U.S. than previously. Ordinary citizens are aware of terrorism now and what the terrorists can do, and they are reporting suspicious actions to authorities, where previously they were not. Because the FBI and CIA have been able to take these plots down, many people have become complacent and think the U.S. is no longer a target.

What if the US really isn't being targeted by terrorists?

It's really foolish not to take them at their own word: Death to America. There have been numerous plots since 9/11, but the FBI and CIA are better able to work together now to uncover these plots before they occur. Because of 9/11, it's much harder for the terrorists to work in the U.S. than previously. Ordinary citizens are aware of terrorism now and what the terrorists can do, and they are reporting suspicious actions to authorities, where previously they were not. Because the FBI and CIA have been able to take these plots down, many people have become complacent and think the U.S. is no longer a target.

While I appreciate your point I have to suggest that if terrorists are indeed right now targetting the US then by the law of averages they have to get lucky some time. But I don't think anyone is targetting the US. As I said, if someone wanted to they could do it easily and the FBI and CIA wouldn't be able to stop them.

It's a good trick though, your government convincing you that they're stopping terrorist attacks. It's only natural that people will give up rights and freedoms to feel safe.

So, think past the propaganda. Why would any terrorist group now attack America? What would be the point? I mean they don't want to take over your country so it's not like it would be a precursor to an invasion and occupation. Anyway no terrorist group nor any other country would be capable of doing so. We can toss that one to the side.

So why else would they do it? Terrorism might be a terrible thing but it does have a purpose. 9/11 eventually got the US mired in Iraq and in Afghanistan (I know other western nations are and were involved but I'm looking at the 9/11 events and US reaction). What strategic purpose would be served by another terrorist attack?

While I appreciate your point I have to suggest that if terrorists are indeed right now targetting the US then by the law of averages they have to get lucky some time. But I don't think anyone is targetting the US. As I said, if someone wanted to they could do it easily and the FBI and CIA wouldn't be able to stop them.

It's a good trick though, your government convincing you that they're stopping terrorist attacks. It's only natural that people will give up rights and freedoms to feel safe.

So, think past the propaganda. Why would any terrorist group now attack America? What would be the point? I mean they don't want to take over your country so it's not like it would be a precursor to an invasion and occupation. Anyway no terrorist group nor any other country would be capable of doing so. We can toss that one to the side.

So why else would they do it? Terrorism might be a terrible thing but it does have a purpose. 9/11 eventually got the US mired in Iraq and in Afghanistan (I know other western nations are and were involved but I'm looking at the 9/11 events and US reaction). What strategic purpose would be served by another terrorist attack?

no purpose what so ever ,now the cabal that has taken over the country they could benefit greatly from a well timed terror attack

Hillary: Another Terror Attack Good for GOP
Posted Aug 24th 2007 10:52AM by Scott
Filed under: President 2008, Hillary Clinton, War on Terror

Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, as the NY Post reports:

"It's a horrible prospect to ask yourself, 'What if? What if?' But if certain things happen between now and the election, particularly with respect to terrorism, that will automatically give the Republicans an advantage again, no matter how badly they have mishandled it, no matter how much more dangerous they have made the world," Clinton told supporters in Concord.

"So I think I'm the best of the Democrats to deal with that," she added.

cui bonō....who benefits

Forum List

Back