Why haven't the Islamic Terrorist striked the U.S. again?

rcajun90

Jul 7, 2005
New Orleans, Louisiana
I hear this question over and over on the networks. Have they ever hear of the old divide and conquer approach? They are trying to drive a wedge between us and the British. I hope the British have inherited their grandparents stiff resolve.

rcajun90 said:
I hear this question over and over on the networks. Have they ever hear of the old divide and conquer approach? They are trying to drive a wedge between us and the British. I hope the British have inherited their grandparents stiff resolve.

I think they are trying and failing. Problem is, you can only hear anecdotal evidence of people who are around when someone is 'caught.' Very MUM in the US about possible thwarted attempts. Always keep in mind though, WE always have to stop them, they only need to get through once.

I certainly think its not for lack of trying. they want to hit us. Im sure they have tried to hit us. Luckily our agencies have stepped it up a notch on intelligence gathering ever since the Patriot Act allowed them too and seem to have been successful. The measure of their success is by the lack of news. So its hard to truly measure.

You single out the most powerful nation of your enemy. They did that and in return they got the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Next you go after their Allies which they have done in France, Germany and soon to be Italy. The bombings in Britian are an attempt to isolate ourselves from our oldest and strongest Allie. I just hope the British aren't going to let us down.

Forum List

Back